Alliances are Spacetrace's core. Ever since Spacetrace was created, alliances were there for members to group together.
Members are the heart of the alliance. There is no real limit on how many members are in an alliance, however, the ultimate number has been argued over a lot, and opinions vary from 1-3 members, to more then 20.
There are 4 positions in an alliance. When you're not appointed to one of them, you are a normal member, and no exclusive privileges are granted.
Alliance leader: The Leader of your alliance. Can change the password, "sell" flags, and generally leads the alliance.
Commander of War, or CoW. Controls the MTWG, and can view the whole alliance's fleets.
Minister of Communications, or MoC. Receives ingame messages directed at the alliance.
List of active alliances
This is a list of all active alliances, alliances with only 1 person are not listed. Please add and remove to this list as neccesary. The names are to be in alphabetical order.
- -Coldplay- [X&Y]
- APEmpire [Ape Empire]
- Cold Blooded Killers CBK
- eXamine Your Zipper [XYZ]
- Fools Gold [--FG--] (Winners of Era III)
- Imperial Guild [IG] (Starter alliance)
- Liberation Front [LF]
- Mycilloider federation [Nova] (actual tag has 2 's, but not added here as to prevent linking)
- NoStars [NS]
- The Order of Chaos [TOC]
- The Last Stop [DMT]
- Total Ownage [-TO-]
- Trailer Park Crew [T.P.C.]
- Twilight Force [TF] (Starter alliance, colonisation winner of Era IV)
- Warriors of the Fallen Star [WFS]
- Psylociboids [PSD]
- Coalition_Of_The_Galactic_Commonwealth [CGC]
for all Alliances in this Wiki, see Category Alliances: 
The current scoreboard:
The Scoreboard shows the stats of the alliances, and their rankings.
This article does not expand on everything within the subject. You can help the Spacetrace wiki by expanding it.