Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
is it me or is mj annoying?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » is it me or is mj annoying?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject:

mjx1.... u can post your own coords if you want.. sheesh
artanist
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject:

so ?
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Senor wrote:
i second every mighty's word.

ST would be much more dead without the little dude rambling around. what he says or does might be childish, but above all he has what so many people, especially on the internet, have lost, and that's human sincerety. he isn't afraid to show emotions behind the avatar unlike most people. he's a fucking person and a real groovy one by my standards. some day i will teach him to play and you'll all be real sorry.

padabamm, padabamm my main little man.

Human sincerity?com'on he has lied so many times, and even so he is a 14 years child, it doesn't became him inmatture but the odds are higher at that age. And i don't know what emotions are you talking about, either why are those emotions useful in this game, why do we need them? this is a forum game not a "meet a friend page", and for last, i didn't read someone complaining about his emotions, what is annoying is that he writes useless posts in the forum and confuse other people he screws topic, as KoT and as lowvoice and evans did once, mighty, me etc...the point is that he has not changed at all in YEARS...and neither has learned to play so teach him if you want but he stills need discipline.
And i apologize about writing all this shi.t, because this topic has no sense, if someone has problems with other user, just solve it using private messages if you can't it is not community's problem, sadly i also did fall in the answering xD.
Close this topic plz!
Greetings, Rubens.
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Rubens wrote:
this is a forum game not a "meet a friend page"

that's a sad thing to say!

forum is dead! I welcome people such as MJ to be as annoying as they wish as long as they keep to irrelevant topics and I invite all those that get annoyed by those topics to stop reading them. (as I often do)

take this topic for example.. everybody is filling it with nonsense so why not MJ?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Rubens wrote:
this is a forum game not a "meet a friend page"

that's a sad thing to say!

forum is dead! I welcome people such as MJ to be as annoying as they wish as long as they keep to irrelevant topics and I invite all those that get annoyed by those topics to stop reading them. (as I often do)

take this topic for example.. everybody is filling it with nonsense so why not MJ?

The forum is not the game and here you should learn about the game, no making friends, you have msn for that, at the end it is just differences of opinions between you and me, so if you want to keep a policy of making friends in this forum go ahead, we'll see what prevail.
Greetings, Rubens.
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject:

*lowvoice takes rubens off christmas card list got a card spare now, anyone?
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
battlehard
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:

MJ is the kindest person I know in real life. I have spent most of my life knowing this guy & he has never harmed anyone in his exsistance. Palfor, you have issues mate if you think MJ is in anyway terrible. End of in my opinion.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject:

*lowvoice writes "to batllehard" on christmas card

suck it rubens lmao

love ya really

you cant really make friends on MSN because in order to talk to someone you have to have their addy and if you have their addy then you're allready friends with them therefore its a paradox that would bring about the destruction of all universes....probably

maybe irc?
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
palfor
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject:

who cares about real life this is a game

isnt it

and like my bro said to mj earlier its a war game
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject:

then stop being such a dorothy and declare a war on MJ allready unless your afraid
 Back to top »
palfor
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject:

been thier blew him up once y bother again
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject:

palfor wrote:
been thier blew him up once y bother again

your a liar your a scumbag and your a cheat

but hell what do you expect from some one who likes to build 72 cruisers in one fucking fleet
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Oh and admin, if you would be so kind to delete this topic.. lock it or whatever.
palfor
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject:

he speaks

and as usual its a load of cobblers

72 cruisers was it funny i dont rember it being that many plus it was a joint attack just after you cost the firm points on perpose.

and started to gob off.

but all i can say is enjoy finding an alliance thats stupid enough to take you on as even toc got shut of u
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject:

palfor wrote:
he speaks

and as usual its a load of cobblers

72 cruisers was it funny i dont rember it being that many plus it was a joint attack just after you cost the firm points on perpose.

and started to gob off.

but all i can say is enjoy finding an alliance thats stupid enough to take you on as even toc got shut of u
do ur research MJ is in an alliance whereas i wouldnt join ur alliance if u paid me and ur the only one talkin cobbles well more like bullshit and you say it was a joint attack cant do it on ur own can u? wat a shame
 Back to top »
palfor
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject:

yeah i saw he is in an alliance on irc chat aint he the leader or something like that

anyway who cares apart from you that is
i mean ur holding mjs hand a lot have i hurt your bfs feelings and your lashing out about things

god thiers some pointless posts on here
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Not only are there a lot fo pointless posts here this is also a pointless topic. I'm the third one saying this now, if not 4th but this topic should just be locked. MJ is just 14, he may be annying now and then but he isn't insulting people. He is just having fun and trying to have fun. What ever happends ingame between you and MJ is your buiness. MJ has been around a lot longer then you( about 2 years) and as he isn't insulting it is natural some members stand up for him as they are not annoyed or not annoyed enough by him. This topic is just as pointless as the spam topics only there some members are having fun. So stop posting, ignore MJ if you find him annoying and what ever problems you have with him you can fight it out ingame. MJ has been around for two years and I find him for now less annoying then you just because you started this topic and keep going on with it. Stop posting, ignore MJ, read other topics, try to get to know other members on the forum and fight it out ingame with MJ.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject:

palfor wrote:
yeah i saw he is in an alliance on irc chat aint he the leader or something like that

i mean ur holding mjs hand a lot have i hurt your bfs feelings and your lashing out about things
no but those who have been around longer than a month know that im not afraid to post my opinion as long as it doesnt hurt anyones feelings who didnt deserve it and im not afraid to stick up for other members
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject:

palfor wrote:

god thiers some pointless posts on here

Am I mixing two people up, or are you the one who claimed to have two children?

What a DAMNED good example you're setting. I think MJ is a much better person than you could ever be.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
The Reaper Of Multies
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Quote from Knight of Truth :What a DAMNED good example you're setting. I think MJ is a much better person than you could ever be.

i agree with truth u r a sad sad little person palfor...

"before u look at others and critisize them... u should look in the mirror at ur self."
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » is it me or is mj annoying?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: