Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Shade's A Cheat and a Multi (part 2) Robertroy's an a*s
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Shade's A Cheat and a Multi (part 2) Robertroy's an a*s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject:

when was the last time you saw a topic closed? exactly, if anything, please close the spam topic down too and Mighty's account if you would please.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:

While I do think, Rob has abused his powers sometimes, it doesn't really warrant removing them. I do think the topic in question should be unlocked, though.

and i think mighty should be removed from the game and rob should be given more power so that eventually he will inherite the title of God

do i say this because i like rob well i do like him but mostly its because after todays revelations i plan to disagree with mighty whatever he says for example

mighty: Nice day today

lowvoice: freezing

mighty: good coffee though

lowvoice: rat piss

mighty: i think kot is an idiot

lowvoice: i think kot should be made the leader of mensa and we should all bowe down to his genious

*kot runs off to call his mom*
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject:

again the nonsense with no points trying to deflect the topic from that of shade's actions.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject:

RobertRoy (in my book) has done everything right and yeah I would agree with lowvoice with his analogy..

I just wish I could of thought of it first!

Ok, here's my own.... wow this is fun..

Mighty: Want to go to the strip club?

MJ: No, I'm Gay

Mighty: You are?

MJ: Course not... I love girls especially the one in the Kleenex advert..

Mighty: Oooh.. Kleenex's.. they're so soft..

MJ: They're as hard as your fake nails..

Mighty: Mm.. This Pepsi tastes great. Do you like Pepsi?

MJ: It's as flat as Holland.

Mighty: Ok.. I see....

Mighty: I think I'm an idiotic hypocrite.

MJ: Damn straight.
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Just for the record, I don't not (yes, double negative) think Mighty is an idiot, I just somewhat agree with him on this matter.

I try to remain a bit more open, and not automatically disagree with anything my enemy says.

If it was up to *me* though, I'd light the torches, grab the pitchforks, and run the whole lot (Shade, RobertRoy, Mighty, etc.) out of town.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:
I have not forgotten

Of course you haven't.
Noxus wrote:
if anything, please close the spam topic down too and Mighty's account if you would please.

Sorry, I am only part of the multi-hunter usergroup on the forum.
Ace wrote:
again the nonsense with no points trying to deflect the topic from that of shade's actions.

Hey Mighty!
Although you had to teach me what an ISP is a few weeks ago, it is very nice to show me that website you got the IP tracing from.

When I look up my own IP address here,

I get the following result: Wijchen, Gelderland, The Netherlands.

But I remember living somewhere else.

So your proof is quite bad.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-
Commander of the Northern Space Legions

Last edited by Robert Roy on Mon May 19, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Ip's never lie Rob. They do however change the exact location by set margins so that you cannot find the place somebody lives from there ip's

that set margin is correct within all gps devices and you got to be in CIA to bypass it to get the exact position.

so as long as the latitude and longitude are the same.. the location of the ip's are the same..

so even though I have no reason to belive your telling the truth.. that still doesn't make the ip's invalid.. they have the same exact location and have been changed by the same exact longtitude and latitude

we proved 2pac and rocky and other accounts all shared an ip that is not a proxy and that the ip originates from shades house. so what is your point? the location they give has intentional errors.. its called regulations (put in place so the sites don't get sued)
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject:

I don't think IPs give exact locations. When mapping an IP address you will get the location of the subnet Internet provider in your neighborhood. Try typing in different digits at the end of the IP address and map it. You get the same location most the time. Specifically DSL, it is a direct line to the service provider of the IP address. Its usually a hub where all the users in the area are connected. So, using an IP address to pinpoint someone is only possible for the internet provider who knows which IP was leased to which person and then cross reference it through their user database. The best you get is a general area that the IP address is located.

http://compnetworking.about.com/od/traceipaddresses/f/ip_location.htm?p=1

The WHOIS database was not designed to locate IP addresses geographically. WHOIS tracks the owner of an IP address range (subnet or block) and the owner's postal address. However, these networks may be deployed in a different location than that of the owning entity. In the case of addresses owned by corporations, addresses also tend to be distributed across multiple different branch offices. While the WHOIS system works well for finding and contacting owners of Web sites, it is a highly inaccurate IP location system.

What Are the Limitations of Geolocation?
IP address location databases have greatly improved in accuracy over the years. They may attempt to map each network address to a specific postal address or latitude/longitude coordinate. However, various limitations still exist:

* IP addresses may be associated with the wrong location (e.g., the wrong postal code, city or suburb within a metropolitan area).

* Addresses may be associated only with a very broad geographic area (e.g., a large city, or a state). Many addresses are associated only with a city, not with a street address or latitude/longitude location.

oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject:

BlackMagic speaks the truth.

God damn, it feels so good to finally have something to agree with in this thread.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject:

and here we go. stacked all together.. nice and tightly

Mighty wrote:
Alright, lets reason than

how much evidence is enough evidence for you?

lets go back a year, Rob was trying to convict me of hacking into TO accounts when I was not present. in his attempt to do so he gave out the ip's to all TO members (censored I might add, but still) which included shade (Chris)

Robert Roy wrote:

On Chris:
- 86.52.35.110 from Chris en Sola. They live together so that explains enough.
- 83.90.100.46 is from Chris his work.
- 86.52.105.62 is from Chris

just recently To's flag was grabbed back by the help of a few starter accounts.. two of these accounts were RickyT of Kold and Janest of coutisius.

zenachi of No Star asked Admin to run an ip check on these 2 accounts. admin responded to him with

zenachi wrote:

Back on topic a bit here...
So is anyone from Aarhus, Denmark?

To: zenachi
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:57 am
Subject: Re: Possible Multi Tactics Quote message
RickyT of Kold
last ips:[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203

other accounts
:"username";s:5:"sandy";s:8: of Dayz";s:4:"show";s:1:"1";}i:21308;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"saxwang";s:8:"fullname";s:21:"wqeqweq of sdfsdsdads";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21309;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"wangman";s:8:"fullname";s:15:"Inihae of Scone";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21348;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"stomon";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Stomon of Phaelec";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21349;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"ofungab";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Ofungab of Loryma";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21628;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"ticuof";s:8:"fullname";s:19:"Ticuof of Sitistefa";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21629;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"cretin";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Cretin of Korsia";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21630;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"qwerty";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Qwerty of Hurtiop";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21631;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:5:"asasy";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Asasy of Domiton";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}}s:9:"startpage";a:2:{s:4:"left";s:11:"irc/irc.php";s:5:"right";s:6:"f2.php";}}

Janest of coutisius
ips;[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203
no known other accounts

so in turn Linux informed us that Shade lives in Denmark. at this point I made the original accusations, people agreed they were multies on the run but asked for more proof before believing the multi accounts is from shade.

noxus wrote:
Good job Mighty, you think your so big because you found a multy in Arhus. Nice job... but granted that does seem a little suspicious, but i have one CRITICAL point that is missed that will pretty much blow out your theory.

where is shade's name on this list? if RickyT was infact part of Shade's multy accounts then shade's ingame name would appear on this list as other accounts with the same ip address.

you just proved that shade has a fellow spacetracer near by. Just a little bit more evidence please.

now he thought that all those accounts below Ricky T's were his multi's based on ip, so did I.so his question as to why shade wasn't in that list was a valid one... but admin later told us that was not the case.. those other accounts are the past accounts of rocky T... not accounts with the same Ip.. the account check was performed on the 2 suspected accounts of Rocky T and Janest of coutisius. so they could be dozen other accounts sharing the same ip that nobody asked admin to check. the only thing that past history means is that Rocky T has been playing this game for a long time under different account names. and that he is multi and he has at least one other account (Janest of coutisius).

It also shows that whoever that Rocky T guy is, lives very very close to Shade.. that was enough proof for me but some might think its just co-incident that 2 people live so close and happen to share an intrest in defending TO's flag together.. So I asked admin to provide me with 2pac's ip's (shade's main account) and he did

admin wrote:

To: Mighty
Posted: 18 May 2008 17:27
Subject: Re: possible hacking

what multi report do you mean?

pls ask the multihunt-team in the forum

Mighty wrote:

thank you very much, shade is 2pac of Shakur . can you provide me with his ip's and multi report please?

Regards,
Mighty

that's where all doubts went away as Shade was also using the same Ip as the other 2 accounts! So I thought this has to be a done deal... but TO members such as Robert Roy decided to close the topic forcing me to open a new one.

Some asked why so many ips starting with 62 and so few with 85 in shade's account.. the answer was pretty simple. Shade's acceses his multi accounts only at home, his main account in work and at home. his work uses a dynamic IP and his house a static IP. here is a quote from wiki

Quote:
Static and dynamic IP addresses

When a computer uses the same IP address every time it connects to the network, it is known as a Static IP address. In contrast, in situations when the computer's IP address changes frequently it is called a Dynamic IP address.

at this point there was no way out but to claim that there was a proxy involved. So I did a proxy check and gave the link to every one who wanted to try for themselves even though it would be ridicules for some one to play with an account so long just to be a proxy (rocky T has a very long history of playing). the proxy check for the ip came negative. to further prove my point I pinpointed Shade's new ip's both in home at work with the ones given to us by Rob a year ago. I posted the results for everyone to see and the links so they may check it for themselves

Mighty wrote:

the ip in question is not a proxy.

you can check if an ip is a proxy or not at
http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm
or
http://www.ip-adress.com/Proxy_Checker/

Result: Proxy: false
Proxy Format is not valid!
You entered an IP address (85.82.157.191) and no Port.

and also all those other ip's (the 62's) come from his work, it might be possible to find a proxy in the same city, but the same exact house? impossible. jus do the check in http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/ and look at the map, you'll see the ips all come from the exact same location. none are proxies.

check noxus post.. look at chiris's ip from a year ago, the one rob gave us (86.52.35.110) . put in his ip into http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation and you get

thats from a year ago. notice the lattitude and longtitude which pinpoint his exact location to 56.1500 and 10.2170 (gps location)

now lets do the same for the new ip from ricky and 2pac, we get

that is the exact same longitude and latitude, which means the exact same location.

now as for his work ips (the 62 ip's) his work has worked on there security from last year and made there ip's variable, resulting in so many ips and also making it hard to pinpoint the location but let us check the work ip from 1 year ago given by rob and the new one and see what we get.

here is the check for his work ip from last year

notice the gps location for his work

and now lets try one of the 62 ips from this year

he still works at the same place! I didn't think he'd be able to hold a job for a year with so much time spent multing in ST!

at this point Noxus made the last desperate argument. that I could have somehow hacked into shade's computer and made those accounts and defended TO with them just to get Shade in trouble. even though the argument is very flawed and ridicules, I'll entertain it.

1st. I never hacked anyone in first place. Rob tried to pin something on me.

2nd. If I had access to shade's account I would have disbanded his alliance and deleted him. (i'd do that right now if I had access)

3rd. I would not have created multi accounts to defend his flag for him! didn't need his flag to be safe for me to accuse him you know!

4th. I would not have played for the past few years with his multi account (rocky T) just to accuse him 3 years later! there is no proxy that reliable in the world..

So Shade has been multi, not the first time he got caught either, he was caught beck in 2004 and deleted his accounts, and steven it hasn't been just this round.. look at the history of players Rocky T was.

I agree I tend to reply to all posts and there is more than a few annoying people with no points in here.. so when I reply to there posts, I become annoying! my bad.

so tell me how is this not enough proof for you? where is the hole in it? everything is there.. this is probably the most proof that has ever been given for a multi

regards,

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject:

i just checked out that image where its says false proxies... i went to it form a proxy and it didn't pick it up as not being a proxy.

https://www.amgstealth.com/browse.php?u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nZW9ieXRlcy5jb20vSXBMb2NhdG9yLmh0bT9HZXRMb2NhdGlvbg%3D%3D&b=15

EDIT: sweet.. now i live in New York... awesome
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject:

What sick a.s.s will save other players IP for over a year even from someones work , just so he can miss use them in the future . See Mighty this is what you are doing waiting for a moment to start yout vendetta against Shade . We had our war against NS and WFS before was another alliance then -TO- and Shade was in there also , nothing stranged happend during that war , you want to know why ? YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHADE WAS PLAYING ( NO -TO- IN GAMESTATS) SO YOU COULDN'T FALSELY ACCUSE HIM FROM CHEATING .
Buy a rope and hang in the sun

Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject:

I didn't save anything idiot! Rob's post is in the forums from last year.. you just have to do a search! but I guess your to dumb to know that... either that or your just desperate to change the subject

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject:

wow there's alot of these shades a Multi topics.... Glad i was so dearly missed...

Not gonna waste my time actually reading through them, or defending myself against such shit...

i will say how ever, that i did not use multiple accounts nor have i ever.
These accounts that you all apparently think were mine, certainly were not. Though i was possibley responsible for them.
From my years in ST, i have an incredible amount of X-st'ers on my msn, and know quite of a few in real life, near and far..

Sola, nino, skyfreak, exellence, terese, Turiana.. for those of you who remember these people.

Should i require an extra player, i don't need to make extra accounts, i just ask someone on msn, if they feel like playing for a bit...
A little underhanded maybe, a bit shadey, but better than them staying around permenantly and having an extra TO'er to fight no?

The last time i played i asked 2 guys to do this, 2 not 15 or however many Mighty was barking on about.. only 1 of which lived in Aarhus, if i remember correctly. i assume the explaination for all the usernames is that they created a few accounts to find a good spot... we all do that.. no crime aslong as you delete the one after the other.
I'm pretty sure that none of them used their accounts at my address, i refuse to beleive that there's a matching ip to my home. My work, very possible, i worked part time in Graphic design Center/Net Cafe at the time.. still do for that matter
It's a bit fucking weak to accuse me of being a multi because i live in the same CITY as other people lol.

The only reason i went to such trouble was because i was in and out of hospital at the time, and more permentantly afterwards... thus unable to logon ST frequently...

i do beleive i'm considered as one of the best players in this game, and am rather known for having the other best players backing me up... no one has less reason to use multiple accounts than me..

But hey.. i've already written a novel here... you all go ahead and beleive what you want to beleive, i won't be losing any sleep over it.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject:

LOL...hope your feeling better. Obviously something serious to be admitted to hospital. Hope it was not syphilis you old skin dog.
Always logging off to go keep some little 'er....playmate ...hmmmm
happy
BTW...I'm not playing except to offer legitimate targets for other ST players. Just can't find the time lately.
Everytime a battle is to happen, I get distracted so I just build ships and sail around.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject:

Hello multi!

If I didn't know better I'd say you live in a hostel.. with so many of your friends playing from the same spot that is!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject:

Shade dont give him the satisfaction as to respond to his little fantasies no one believes him not even the admin. You may have missed it but at the same time as he was accusing you me, MJ and the admin proved him to be a multy and the admin gave him a temp ban in order to shut him up unfortunately his back as you can see and his wild conspiracies still plague his own mind maybe he should be the one to check in at hospital or an insane asylum whichever works best. Anyway glad to see your out of hospital hope you didnt get hit by a bus or somet
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Hello multi!

Isn't that really contradictory that your saying that considering that you were the multy...
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Shade's A Cheat and a Multi (part 2) Robertroy's an a*s
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: