Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Scholar: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Scholar: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Scholar: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???

From IRC LAST NIGHT:

Scholar: Are you guys going to fight TO or is NZ all p.us.sy's?

This was repeated approximately 2 dozen time on the publilc IRC then when David brought it to my attention you were doing this and I log on you then proceeded to spam him in a personal IM approximately 100 more times.

So I am gonna repeat my above question:

SCHOLAR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Given your attitude and your admirable efforts at recruiting.....David and I ARE WITH TOTAL OWNAGE ON THE GW.....

BTW-never pm or talk to david again....you got a problem with us helping you out at the bh....

YOU SAY IT TO ME !!!!

I can tell you consider female inferior and use references to thier anatomy to insult other males. So, if David and I ever happen to meet you face to face. Dont worry about David as I wont leave anything left of you.

Sorry T2 this will probably unbalance the entire GW in TO's favor but, I will not play the same side as scholar if I was paid for it.
Shade: you need us, you got us. Contact me asap.
Scholar: quit jacking off on the irc and go to your corner and do it there.
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Maybe he said it as a joke and his computer got jammed or virused and it somehow repeated itself untill he went off.
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Oh... nice, Scolar fucked up... well, at least i'm not the bad guy in HE anymore lol...
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Omg.. wow.. i dont know where to start.. well i better get started.. *sigh*

Well First off Renee, i like you and the NZ group.. and if i offended anyone then they should of told me and i would of stopped.. HOLY FUCKING CHRIST RENEE!!!! TAKE A FUCKIN CHILL PILL!!!

Secondly, Renee.. i asked a question, Dave never answered, so i asked again.. Still no answer.. i ask and then i said that i would keep asking until i got an answer.. and guess what.. still no answer so i asked him in private messages to stop "spamming" in the main chat room AND guess what?!?!? STILL NO ANSWER!!! OMFG!!! wow.. how annoying that was.. marlito and i were trying to find out if -TO- had enough opposition to rejoin and i was wondering if NZ would get involved against -TO-.. and thats thats what i asked.. and i quote myself

<Scolar> DavAlan
<Scolar> Will NZ join the war against -TO- if they return?
<Scolar> or are you guys a bunch of puss.ys?

so of course no answer and DavAlan was talking about other things.. and he ignored me.. this was the first time i asked.. so i asked another time.. i copy and pasted...

<Scolar> <Scolar> DavAlan
<Scolar> <Scolar> Will NZ join the war against -TO- if they return?
<Scolar> <Scolar> or are you guys a bunch of puss.ys?

And to my surprise no answer.. him... im thinkin what the hell is the problem here.. all i want is a simple "yes" or "no" answer.. hmm.. I mean seriously, HOW MUCH EFFORT DOES IT TAKE TO TYPE "YES" OR "NO"????

Anyone with an answer?? hhmmmm?.... I could under stand if your fingers were ran over by a car or something but he ignored me.. what an ass, i thought.. so i got pissed and hoped maybe if i pasted 1300 times, Dave would hopefully see it..

WHOA!!!

Guess what? i got an answer.. or did i? hmmmm.. quote from DavAlan

<DavAlan> Got any incommings Scholar?
<DavAlan> You will get your answer in 10 hours

still.... not the information i wished to obtain... wow.. im pretty pissed at this point.. All i wanted was a yes or no

and yet, there was some force of stupidity blocking DavAlan from typing any of these buttons: y, e, s, n, o....

so finally i just killed the IRC with the spam-tacular question of mine... about 3000 times.. and then a butt load more in the personal messager..

finally.. i got my answer.. praise the lord... and the answer was.....

<DavAlan> no

thank you DavAlan!! w00t!! and so then i found out Renee was coming to the BH to "wipe" my fleets away.. cool.. thats her choice..

Anyways

About the Black Hole too.. i appreciate the help there very much.. and i also said that before in previous pm's.. and i dont have a problem.. when did i say i have a problem?

And again more with my story.. so i log on this morning expecting brs.. yet there are none to my surprise.. I sent DavAlan a pm saying that it was ok for Renee to attack me even though i was offline and stuff.. instead i get a pm saying

"Renee changed her mind, she going to save her stacks for the war with -TO-" (now thats not a direct quote, i might sound like their fighting against -TO- but im not sure.. ) anyways.. im was like alright...

And my Third Defense: Sorry about the insult about NZ being a bunch of pussys and what not.. i was only trying to instigate the NZ crew to join the war.. and if your mentally challenged and cant figure out that that was only meant to be a joke.. then go back to the institution from which you escaped..

And after typing all this.. Renee.. if you want to fight me then do it.. Im up for a good challenge.. just dont log into's Dave's account again and use his probes and fleets to help your attack out.. just one on one and not two on one.. And i think its REALLY REALLY REALLY LOW OF YOU RENEE TO JOIN UP WITH -TO-.... NOT LIKE THEY ALREADY TOTALLY OWN

and -TO- if you want a challenge then dont accept Renee into your alliance.. You guys already Own everything in your path.. and i cant wait for you to join again finally.. some fun

And one last thing:

Renee... pis.s off, and learn to spell, my name is Scolar, not Scholar.. if your anything like Dave, Scolar takes less effort to type

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject:

SCHOLAR I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER OWE YOU AN ANSWER TO THAT QEUSTION NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU YOU...

HARRASS ME IN VIOLATION OF IRC RULES !!!!

DavAlan and Renee take a 2 day ST break...just got back from surfing and LOL...the guillotine fell...OOPS!!!....WRONG HEAD !!!
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject:

ok scholar let me explain this to you

NEUTRALzone

Neutral means without war that is the basis of neutral zone they go to the blackhole they own it they earn points thats to my memory all the alliance has ever done or stood for
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scolar Visari
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
SCHOLAR I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER OWE YOU AN ANSWER TO THAT QEUSTION NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU YOU...

HARRASS ME IN VIOLATION OF IRC RULES !!!!

DavAlan and Renee take a 2 day ST break...just got back from surfing and LOL...the guillotine fell...OOPS!!!....WRONG HEAD !!!

So Tell me you wont answer!!! *doh*
And is there rules in the IRC not to harass DavAlan?... wow, when this come to be? Next time Dave if you wish for me to stop all you have to do is ask.. and if you didnt notice i stopped asking questions when you did answer me finally.. wow, this is messed up..

mjx1 wrote:

NEUTRALzone

Neutral means without war that is the basis of neutral zone they go to the blackhole they own it they earn points thats to my memory all the alliance has ever done or stood for

what the hell are you talking about? lol.. i know they are NeutralZone.. you dont think that they are ALWAYS neutral?? DO YOU???? LMAO

look at Renee annoucing that they are taking the side of -TO-.. lol.. dont forget about some of their previous wars.. whats the name have to do with the allinace? So if i make an alliance called "Peace Core" , are we not going to fight? no.. its just a name.. think lowvioce.. come on now i know your smarter than that..

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject:

dude ur the stupid one trying to bully vets into fighting even bigger vets
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scolar Visari
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

lol... bully? making vets fight bigger vets? lol..

i wouldnt consider it bullying..

Wikipedia.com wrote:
Bullying involves the tormenting of others through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation.

im more or less intimidated them to join.. i tried to ignite a reaction from them... not bully

and vets wouldnt be vets if there were bigger vets... then they'd just be pro.. lol

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Scolar Visari wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

lol... bully? making vets fight bigger vets? lol..

i wouldnt consider it bullying..

Wikipedia.com wrote:
Bullying involves the tormenting of others through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation.

im more or less intimidated them to join.. i tried to ignite a reaction from them... not bully

and vets wouldnt be vets if there were bigger vets... then they'd just be pro.. lol

well i find u constantly spamming one single question as a torment
 Back to top »
Scolar Visari
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

personally myself i find it annoying.. and i also find it annoying when someone doesnt answer a simple question..

Golden Rule wrote:
do onto others as you want did onto you..

well.. DavAlan annoyed me by not answering a simple question or even ANSWERING me with anything.. so i simple returned the annoyance..

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject:

Scolar Visari wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

personally myself i find it annoying.. and i also find it annoying when someone doesnt answer a simple question..

Golden Rule wrote:
do onto others as you want did onto you..

well.. DavAlan annoyed me by not answering a simple question or even ANSWERING me with anything.. so i simple returned the annoyance..

I answered you with my above statement as your question generally says this: that anyone who does not join your anti-TO effort and give you the answer you want so badly to hear they are a p*ssy...CORRECT???

I would expect more mature behaivior on IRC and etc. as I always have seen it here in ST more than anywhere else.

Last night: 1) My sidewinder invention and discussion of it was pis*ing you off. 2) my refusal to answer your "loaded question" (meaning one way to answer without it being a MAJOR INSULT) with the answer you were demanding was pi*sing you off..

[quote="Renee Davis"]SCHOLAR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Is there anything that does not agree with you 100% and suck up to your attitude that does not p*ss you off? And if so...what???

Kinda adds a little meaning to my signature below IMHO
From Californication"
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject:

Talking about fighting an alliance that isn't even here?
Scolar Visari
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject:

Wow Dave.. since when did a little taunting get you all fired up..

and my question was "Is NZ joining the effort to challenge -TO-?" and that was it and you reponded with a cold shoulder..

and i dont get pissed off at just random things.. Its more or less you that pisses me off.. First all you do is talk about in irc.. and i can gareentee most of the time you come in Complaining about multys.. ok, good for you, they are a part of everyday spacetrace life... get used to it and it gets annoying when we here it all the time..

and dont even let me get started on "I would expect more mature behaivior on IRC and etc. as I always have seen it here in ST more than anywhere else. " --- Most post/threads you make are about "multy scum" and "multy sh*theads" and what not you say about them.. and im not defending them..

and your right about the sidewinder, i liked talking about that stuff and that was a very nice conversation and what not.. and i dont remember it pissing me off.. i think i would know, the only way it could of is that it has no point besides to activate the retraitor.. and btw, making it self-warp capable is a good idea.. (probably should be warp 8 with a bit more mp, but not as much as the scout)

and im generally not a very angry person..

and if my question was soooooo bad and reeeeeeally offesive.. WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING!!!

heres a few possible choices:

1. <DavAlan> hey scholar, i dont appreciate the way your talking, could you not ask?

2. <DavAlan> please scholar, dont say that

3. <DavAlan> scholar, wilL YOU SHUT THE F**K UP!!!

any of these would of been fine.. at least it wouldnt seem that i was talking to a brick wall...

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject:

Now now... lets not fight among ourselves...

The idea was you all join together to fight TO...

So no... really i'm not interested in hearing that anyone wants to fight by ourside...

TO will be made up of ex-TO'ers and nothing more...

Hence the NEW STARS vs -TO- idea....
Scolar Visari
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject:

Shade.. you will die.. lolz.. (i thrive off of forum smack talk)

and renee and dave.. are you trying to make fun of my name?? lolz

Wikipedia.org wrote:
The term scholar is sometimes used with equivalent meaning to that of "academic" and describes in general those who attain mastery in a research discipline.

Join Your Destiny
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject:

Scolar Visari wrote:

and renee and dave.. are you trying to make fun of my name?? lolz

Wikipedia.org wrote:
The term scholar is sometimes used with equivalent meaning to that of "academic" and describes in general those who attain mastery in a research discipline.

lol I know the meaning of the word...and where have Renee or I "made fun of your name"....we have been criticizing and pointing out your very and extremely rude behaiviour last night.

Besides, what does 100 lines of the same sentence sent to me 2x in a personal IRC IM box have to do with "academic" anything?

Also while I may rant over multi's I will never spam the same thing over and over again and again (which I just did for the last time? I hope...LMAO ) also NZ did not post anything on multi's in over one month now, we have only posted to thread already in existance or did I even mention multi's on IRC last night.

Also I am not angry or is Renee...just disappointed by the revelation of the real "scholar".

To answer your question (which the answer for was obvious) I do think NZ will continue to live up to it's name (thanks for the clarification mjx1 however we have quit the BH after setting that record...same for the GP and not in a rush for the CN either) for now thank you.

DavAlan loves Renee's new sig will have to tell her I could not stop laughing on that one....a little humour for a change

BTW-see'ing how you are running your IRC auto-logging and Renee's PC was not I suggest you open and read the ones save from to "conversations" with "DavAlan" and count em up for an example of "immaturity" I never seen anyone do that one until last night

Smack away but, dont spam loaded questions
From Californication"
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject:

take a chill pill kid

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject:

and i thought I was weird...

not that im denying it...

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject:

Scolar Visari wrote:

If i had a pound everytime i heard that

mjx1 wrote:

NEUTRALzone

Scolar Visari wrote:
what the hell are you talking about? lol.. i know they are NeutralZone.. you dont think that they are ALWAYS neutral?? DO YOU???? LMAO

DavAlan wrote:
[To answer your question (which the answer for was obvious) I do think NZ will continue to live up to it's name (thanks for the clarification mjx1 however we have quit the BH after setting that record...same for the GP and not in a rush for the CN either) for now thank you.

bet you feel stupid now Scolar
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Scholar: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: