Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Total Ownage Academy
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Total Ownage Academy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Total Ownage Academy

Once again the Total Ownage Academy rises.

The concept is off course training players. Players who are new to ST will first get the basics and then the best training we can provide.
Also players who are already in the game but in need of some training are welcome.

The Academy will not involve its self in Galactic wars, As the main goal of the alliance is training.
The Academy is fully backed up by Total Ownage if there are any dishonorable attacks on their students. (gang bangs, etc)
The members will once again have the tag "student" and "teacher".

Also you can try to apply as a teacher, we can use a couple of fine instructors.

If you want to apply for teacher or want some training inside the Academy, send me a pm in forum or send an ingame message to Micky Blue Eyes of Carson City. Those messages will be answered as soon as possible.

Advanced members can get instructions/training from Shade (when he has time off course). Only offcourse if they are better than the instructors and we can't give them any more instructions.

Let us welcome you to the Academy, apply for it!!!!

Yours Sincerely,
DarthMother
 Back to top »
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Several alliances have been training new plaers for the past months, Woc among them, just not really dedicated. TOa has my backing, unless they obviously had it coming.
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:

I think all alliances have a responsiblity to look after the newbies, no need for a special Academy an sich. Besides which alliance other than TO will accept such players, who says they are not spying (they do have a history hehe)
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Total Ownage Academy

DarthMother wrote:
Once again the Total Ownage Academy rises.

The concept is off course training players. Players who are new to ST will first get the basics and then the best training we can provide.
Also players who are already in the game but in need of some training are welcome.

The Academy will not involve its self in Galactic wars, As the main goal of the alliance is training.
The Academy is fully backed up by Total Ownage if there are any dishonorable attacks on their students. (gang bangs, etc)
The members will once again have the tag "student" and "teacher".

Also you can try to apply as a teacher, we can use a couple of fine instructors.

If you want to apply for teacher or want some training inside the Academy, send me a pm in forum or send an ingame message to Micky Blue Eyes of Carson City. Those messages will be answered as soon as possible.

Advanced members can get instructions/training from Shade (when he has time off course). Only offcourse if they are better than the instructors and we can't give them any more instructions.

Let us welcome you to the Academy, apply for it!!!!

Yours Sincerely,
DarthMother

Sounds like a perfect place for me to learn some more...Can i apply as a student
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject:

think you know where your place is dk LOL, but if you wanna be a teacher you are always welcome
 Back to top »
doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject:

Join TO. At least they have people that score extremely high, and have the support/positive relation with other alliances.

Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject:

i have long recognised the problems of an academy in my days it doesn t work well players learn more from being in alliances with good player in a small ratio. like 2 good players to every 1 noob not the otherway round it just gets out of hand.

the newbie stars were created for a reason: to help newbs and there is also the forum topic and irc for help!

i think this bull about not attacking students is rubbish u should be allowed to hit students but then be ready to face the wrath of the teachers not feel ashamed of hitting students they joined total ownage of their own free will and must shoulder the responsibility of being in such an alliance! they will not learn by being babied.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

No where does it state that people are not allowed to attack our students, learning to defend is probably the most important part of the learning process.
Teachers, nor the primary Total Ownage alliance will retaliate to standard attacks on students. they will be guided and advised on how to defend. only in extreme cases of dishonorable or unfair attacks will action be taken against attacker.
The Students will learn by attacking people, it is natural that people will hit them back, students receive no holy free ticket to step on who they like without fear of vengeance.
 Back to top »
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
Quote:

No where does it state that people are not allowed to attack our students, learning to defend is probably the most important part of the learning process.
Teachers, nor the primary Total Ownage alliance will retaliate to standard attacks on students. they will be guided and advised on how to defend. only in extreme cases of dishonorable or unfair attacks will action be taken against attacker.
The Students will learn by attacking people, it is natural that people will hit them back, students receive no holy free ticket to step on who they like without fear of vengeance.

Well spoken Shade.
Off course it's nescecarry for our students to fight and to be attacked, but the better part of being in the Total Ownage Academy is that really good people, like Shade or DK or Doomstar, will not attack you(at least that is what I think, but i can make a mistake )

Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Also all the noobs have back up from me unless its someone who i really hate i aint gonna mention there name as it is only one at this moment in time but the rest are ok so far!
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject:

They are newbies not noobs Evans

Back to top »
kandos-
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject:

n00bs are imature gamers, who create havoc and annoy people...

like trezbiatowsky...

you know that russian ga,y loser...
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:

kandos- wrote:
n00bs are imature gamers, who create havoc and annoy people...

like trezbiatowsky...

you know that russian ga,y loser...

Good spoken

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Total Ownage Academy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: