Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Advice is here to help.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Advice is here to help.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Advice is here to help.

Hello everyone. Ive benn taking a break for a few weeks because I was helping a few people on another game. I hope that I havent missed anybody looking for assistance.
Well anyway, I am back, so if you have ANY problems whatsoever, please post here and allow me to help you in any way I can.
If you need some Advice for a personal issue in real life you may post anonomously.
Or if you are embarresed/ashamed or just want to keep it private, you may pm me.

I swear to God, with all my Heart that I will not discuss anything with anybody unless you want me to tell someone.

If you just want to talk, you may do that aswell. But please, do not Spam, I got really angry and almost lost control the last time.

So tell me people, do you need help, and if not, How are you feeling today? Happy? Sad? Bored?

I personally feal great because I can once again help this community in every way possible!
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject:

I feel great too, a little sleepy, but great
 Back to top »
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject:

Well I am happy that you are happy Darthmother!!!
 Back to top »
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject:

I'm feeling a little bored. I'm downloading the newest Brothers in Arms and i can't wait to play it.....
 Back to top »
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:

I hope it lives up to your expectations and I hope you get some good enjoyment out of it!
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Advice....would you be interested in taking on a contract position or full time as technical fleet advisor for the Trailer Park Crew?
We are trying to get some experience to give advice in fleet compositions for various scenarios.
Regards
T2
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject:

erm....

can i change my loginpw? and how?
cos somehow i can't seem to find it, and current one.... well i don't have a large enough braincapacity to store any more pwds like that :p
 Back to top »
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Mr. Advice....would you be interested in taking on a contract position or full time as technical fleet advisor for the Trailer Park Crew?
We are trying to get some experience to give advice in fleet compositions for various scenarios.
Regards
T2

Well T2, Unfortunately for you, I dont really beleive in violence, so I wont be much help for you at all.
Not only that, but I do not help only one alliance > I help everyone on this game! Wether ts someone with a sick brother > or a multi who needs to give up multying and chocolate. I will help.
But, if anybody needs fleet setup Advice, I will help in anyway I can > although I am better as a "shrink" as you people call it.
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
erm....

cos somehow i can't seem to find it, and current one.... well i don't have a large enough braincapacity to store any more pwds like that :p

Well now that is a problem, if you have forgot your password.
Because you need your password, to change your password.

However I suggest that you contact the Admin to get your pw back.
And if that doesnt work, you will have to amke a new account
airborn
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject:

sorry

Last edited by airborn on Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

You are spamming that is what is up, and I suggest you stop it immediately before you annoy a few people.

However, if you need to know what spamming is and how to stop it, I have a full course on it! Absolutely free.
If you would like to learn how to stop, then just please ask. I would be more than willing to help you. I will help anybody that asks for Advice on Anything.
airborn
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject:

hey when i made a requested researches when will it began?
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject:

Well Thanks Mr. Advice...I appreciate your position.
Perhaps you can tell us how to cut down on our booze bill and what do you suggest for an enlarged liver? We would even settle for a good hangover remedy. HE he....just kidding but if you have any insights on how to win the lottery...I'm all ears.
Thanks again for your offer of assistance.
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject:

Advice wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
erm....

Well now that is a problem, if you have forgot your password.
Because you need your password, to change your password.

However I suggest that you contact the Admin to get your pw back.
And if that doesnt work, you will have to amke a new account

well i do have my pw stored somewhere on my mail... but i can't open it at work, cos somehow the firewall and such more manages to block the mails like the ones from yahoo, msn and such more, but apparently they aren't blocking this game
problem is, as i can't remember the pw given, i can't login either, without getting to log in to my mail .... so i want to change my pw... but i can't seem to find how/where exactly i do that
/me be just silly maybe....prolly...
 Back to top »
airborn
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject:

i had that problem to. the thing is you have a sec. answer if you know that then it should tell you when you go to pw forgot or call them and wait for 7 years.
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Advice ... How about .... you go get some advice yourself lol
 Back to top »
airborn
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject:

thanks jazz
 Back to top »
genolmstead
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: don't anyone say anything

I really like this girl I know. she talks to me but i am to emberrased to say anything to her. You see if i do something like that the "popular" kids will tease me as it already is. I cannot talk to my mom or dad because the also make me fell embaressed. please help me.
 Back to top »
Advice
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: don't anyone say anything

genolmstead wrote:
I really like this girl I know. she talks to me but i am to emberrased to say anything to her. You see if i do something like that the "popular" kids will tease me as it already is. I cannot talk to my mom or dad because the also make me fell embaressed. please help me.

Well, you really like her but you have trouble talking to her. Do you blush when you are speaking to her perhaps? Becasue dont worry, that is a sign that you like her and she will see that.

However, wen you write the "popular" kids this makes me wonder, surely you are at the age of puberty i would imagine. perhaps 12-17.
But you see, surely the "popular" kids are also interested in girls? If not, then I suppose they/you must be younger.

Just a thought... Lets say if you did do what you wanted to do... and the guys teased you... well put it this way.. the reward would be far better and besides, if they are your friends then it is all in good fun and they dont mean it nastily. In fact, they are probably jealous of you. That is my opinion.

But as for getting with this girl. I know how difficult it is to ask a girl out yourself, just the 2 of you to the cinema ect.
So, I would suggest that you ask her to go to the cinema with you and your friends

After you this maybe once or twice, you can proceed from there. And snog the face off her lol

And also think positive... think this is going to work. You would be surprised how much that helps.

I hope I have helped you.

I you have gotten anything wrong or you wish to ask for help again its no problem.

Help me to help you.
genolmstead
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: don't anyone say anything

[quote="Advice"][quote="genolmstead"]I really like this girl I know. she talks to me but i am to emberrased to say anything to her. You see if i do something like that the "popular" kids will tease me as it already is. I cannot talk to my mom or dad because the also make me fell embaressed. please help me.[/quote]

Well, you really like her but you have trouble talking to her. Do you blush when you are speaking to her perhaps? Becasue dont worry, that is a sign that you like her and she will see that.

However, wen you write the "popular" kids this makes me wonder, surely you are at the age of puberty i would imagine. perhaps 12-17.
But you see, surely the "popular" kids are also interested in girls? If not, then I suppose they/you must be younger.

thanks a lot ( not sarcastic )

Just a thought... Lets say if you did do what you wanted to do... and the guys teased you... well put it this way.. the reward would be far better and besides, if they are your friends then it is all in good fun and they dont mean it nastily. In fact, they are probably jealous of you. That is my opinion.

But as for getting with this girl. I know how difficult it is to ask a girl out yourself, just the 2 of you to the cinema ect.
So, I would suggest that you ask her to go to the cinema with you [u]and your friends[/u]

After you this maybe once or twice, you can proceed from there. And snog the face off her lol ;)

And also think positive... think this is going to work. You would be surprised how much that helps. :)

I hope I have helped you. :)

I you have gotten anything wrong or you wish to ask for help again its no problem.

Help me to help you. :)13[/quote]
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Advice is here to help.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: