Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
third ally ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » third ally ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrJevil
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:41 am    Post subject:

Are we bragging or are you offended?

Are you not being a terrorist in some manners as bin laden does? Flaming, hating? When we have open arms even to you still although you dislike us, for whatever reason I hope its good enough to justify.

Just to prove someone liek you cannot be trusted or belived and are just arguing for the sake of it, first you didnt answer any of my questions before and second you said this
"there are several councils who are also new but are way higher than you guys are simply becuase they don't spend time bragging about how good their alliance are but instead they do it and prove it. "

That does not make any sense, just an insult. Id say more that we are not as good as many are at this game personaly. Im not afraid to admit the bad things about IMPS. You can ask me anything and Ill answer it but mostly I have good things to say. I hope you can return my favour of answering you. So my questions still stand.

But really, you are being a terrorist, starting an argument out of nothing, flaming us, insulting. I dont get it. Whya re so many humans on this earth so contradictory? Dark Jester, what you are showing is the essence in bin laden and most humans whether you like it or not. Theres nothing wrong with that either. I do not belive in good and evil. I would alos bet my life your a good person in RL, but alas thats not good enough and not walking the talk anywhere is the same. I would be less offended by what your saying if you were actualy as bad as bin laden and others because you would know what your saying and know you hate us and wouldnt be false to yourself. But I doubt you are, most people act the same but are not...
Please give this up now.,
What are you trying to accomplish? Honestly, if you want to discredit us this will go no where, if your still interested in mentaly abusing, flaming and hurting you can just ask me anything, Ill tell the truth and think of the right questions consecutivly to discredit us. But do it the good way. If there is any good in what your doing.
If your really interested in hating people (this has nothing to do with us, it is within you, another imps would come along and would trigger your feelings the same way) why even call us the Scourge, by name. I know you as most are, are good good people no matter what you say.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject:

wow, that dark jester is a funny one...

hey dark jester, whats your name in the game?

i would like to meet you on the battle-field

Hobbit
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Dark Jester???
Don't you think that everybody should get the chance to improve tactics and the chance to find out about the game by practical work?
Maybe if they studied all their battles -even when they lost-, they will get better tactics than you had ever got?!?
That they are not coming up before the next reset seems quite clear, but they have a chance!!! In this and in each case in the next round!

So don't underestimate them!!!

To everybody good luck and fair play!

Bye

Hobbit
 Back to top »
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject:

hey jester ???

youre this one in game ?

Jester of Kingdom ??

pls. reply

DrJevil
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject:

Bah dont worry lets not attack him hes done nothing wrong to us.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
DrJevil
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject:

lol change my mind

Shouldve known

Back to top »
aftershock
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject:

if you all would look at when i posted this it was almost the begginig of the last round and since then i ave quit playing spacetrace.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » third ally ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: