Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject:

Wow, people say so much more stuff when they think that other people wont see it, so GNN waiting for the next report, go XYZ!!
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject:

Big words from Lilly happy to get 9000 points brought on a silver platter , but when her Swank gets busted she deleted her account .
All score for the alliance , but when the ground gets to hot under her feet she makes another account and will go on scoring till busted again .
only 1 word for Lilly
Coward ! ! !

Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject:

connor is right. it´s unbelievable! she had incommings and her base got down. instead of standing up and fight the war, she ran away and started a new account.

yes... C O W A R D is the right name. lilly of the cowards ?
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject:

That's just what Mighty used to do. I believe we made him delete two accounts in one week, eh Connor?

By the way, hi guys!
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Achilles wrote:
That's just what Mighty used to do. I believe we made him delete two accounts in one week, eh Connor?

By the way, hi guys!

OMG is it for real
Hello Achilles hope you are getting back.Long time no see

Greetz Mare
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Hello Achilles nice to hear from you again .
SUP with you , hope all is fine.
btw are you playing , if I look into my comlist I say yes .

Back to top »
Galactic News Network-GNN
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Please post here if you have any commetns regarding the 'GNN - Eye In The Sky' supplement.

Thankyou
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject:

GNN - I was just wondering if you could sum up a few sentences of why your alliance chose this name for the new era.

Lilly - well GNN, we chose it because of the fact that we feel that we created a remarkable excitement within the ST community and in the eyes of the admins. For us using the drop 2 tactic last era it caused a change for the better in ST. The changes may not be the best options (won't know till its played more) but it got the admins involved again within the game... so therefore we feel that the CGC created a revolution due to our rebellious nature last era... something good came out of it in the end...

--> that's the most stupid illusion i've ever heard from! the drop to 2 was a simple coward tactic, this caused only anger!
--> the changes in ST were initialized, because many players were complaining about these bad CGC tactics! you would be happy with no changes in ST, and to be able to go on with the drop to 2 fcuk!
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject:

welcome back Achilles.. it's good to see you're still living in your own world

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Don't really have anything to say to GNN but Hi achilles
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Nice job GNN. I'm pleased to see regular issues again.
I'll also take this time to send greetings to Achillies who is also back to visit us and hopefully play a round.
I have not seen Achillies since "The Grand War" of a year or more ago.
BTW Achillies, the "Blue" team lost but we gave it a good run and it was most enjoyable despite losing.
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject:

GNN, you are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work!

And yes, I'm ingame. I just started up an account yesterday. Spacetrace is like an old girlfriend that I just can't say no to

I may not even finish one round, it depends on how easily St fits into my life right now. My playing style demands that I log in constantly, so I will do my best to create a balance and stick with it for a few months.

Besides that, it is great to see all these familiar names again! T2, Connor, Mare, MJ, and yes, even Mightygod!
 Back to top »
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject:

I've sent a couple of extensive BRs to GNN, with commentary.

It is written so that both newbs and more experienced players might find something interesting in there. So keep a look-out, especially if you are somewhat new to the game

Another exciting question that might be mentioned in the next issue is the rapidly rising member count in the top alliances (except for us poor WFS sods, we still have our newbs in boot camp). Is something cooking? Is something burning?
We want to know!!!
GNN - Eye In The Sky
Midshipman

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject:

Hello all!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm glad that you like the regular issues.

Colin, Your submissions are scheduled to be in the next edition of Eye In The Sky but I need to speak with you more about them so I can send them off to our editing department for printing.

Welcome back Achilles!! I would love to interview you in regards to your unexpected ST return. Please send me a PM and we'll set up a time to meet up in IRC for the interview.

Your stories and great Battle Reports are always welcomed for consideration.

I'm also considering a newbie help suggestion section to be added to my weekly report starting with Colin's submission.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or submit via a PM to me.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject:

GNN, Nice write-up...

@ Conner/Zaphod... call me a coward if you wish... I'm just playing the game... if you don't like my style of playing... or how my alliance decides to play it thats fine... just know that this era is for us to prove we don't have to cheat to be number 1... I promise you both... that no cheating or use of loopholes will be used by the CGC this era... there's nothing stating that you can't reset any time you wish... only when you wish to be passed the flag does it change where you have to wait 5 days from the time you join the alliance... so call me what you wish... I'll just smile

@ achilles... I haven't had a chance to talk with you yet let alone meet you... but welcome back...
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject:

And you screamed that vets are killing the game If you are the #1 alliance by attacking noobs and even ask friends to attack you with Swankfood , that makes you even worse than a Coward

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject:

TOC isn't 'friends that are sending swank-food' by any means... for your information this 'war' as those TOC members call it started in between era when I started to attack Tia... I hit her once then she built the same exact setup again... so I attacked her twice... then yet again she built the same exact setup... and I hit her for 4200 points... not touching her base or even her MS's (I gave her plenty of time to counter and research something new )... next thing I knew I was getting ingame messages stating that they declared war on me and the next day... I got incoming from 4 various TOC members all running the same ships... so I never asked them to attack me with 'swank food' it just so happened that they declared war on me personally... I think Mare can back this up... but again believe what you wish...
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject:

addition: these TOC members aren't newbs... they just won't listen to mare... they do their own thing, have their own wars and mare does his own thing... they have been around for some time... just don't do what they need to do... and thats not my fault... at least I ain't wacking their bases... I'm at least giving them a chance to counter... even mare tried to tell them how to counter a swank... but they just don't seem to care...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Jeez DL, even if you did give her a chance to research as you stated they dont know what there doing, you could have helped her or sent her and ingame message about how to build better fleet setups instead of just bashing her for points, it seems thats the only way you can make points, you dont want to tell anyone becuase your afraid they might get better and beat you.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
Jeez DL, even if you did give her a chance to research as you stated they dont know what there doing, you could have helped her or sent her and ingame message about how to build better fleet setups instead of just bashing her for points, it seems thats the only way you can make points, you dont want to tell anyone becuase your afraid they might get better and beat you.

Read again. Failtrip was mentoring him as alliance leader. If the player refused to listen to Failtrip that's not Dls problem or fault.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: