Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Apologies...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Apologies...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly
Midshipman

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Apologies...

Hey guys/gals... I know I've made alot of enemies on this site, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm doing ALOT better now... I've gone thru and still going thru counseling sessions and have moved... I'm working now as a manager at a local place and am now in a great relationship with someone who cares about me and my daughter... I believe that alot of the problems that I was having before stemmed from the current living situation I was in... I wanted to apologize to the spacetrace community, admin and everyone else involved about my actions from the past because this to me is a major step in my recovery... I know many probably won't accept this apology and I understand that because I did do alot wrong and broke everyone's trust, including Admin... I miss talking to you ALL outside of ST... I have learned alot from what I have done and plan to carry on what I have learned from this bad experiance to my future endevors when interacting with others... please take care and I wish you all the best...

Lilly out...
 Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject:

so... you returned from the dead ones...

i think nobody here thought you told us the truth with that story.

all i know is, that many players stopped playing ST after all the s h i t happened.
you did not make many friends in this comunity and i wonder that you are coming back. even if u make a cut in your life, but u are comming back to a place from you bad past...? we will see what happen next. again many big red letters in the forum??
 Back to top »
Lilly
Midshipman

Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject:

LOL @ the red letters... well maybe I shouldn't be laughing because that was very wrong at me to yell at the ST community like that... but I don't know how others see it but people can indeed change (with help in my case) and I really don't have the time to be spending on ST like I used to with my new job and all... I just wanted something to do in my spare time... no more out for blood or complaining... just out to do something in my spare time... so what if I get beat now... again it's just a game... of which I took overly serious before...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject:

Dianne... I hope with your return you can play the game for what it is and not what you would like it to be. The harm you caused to the game from your previous tenure with us is still being experienced.

I will accept your appology however I also have heard the same story before from you. Your actions in the game will speak much louder than anything you post here on the forum.

I am pleased to hear that you are doing well and I hope you continue to do so. Keep your battles out in Space and not on the forum please.

Good Luck to you !
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject:

I remember talking to you on IRC and battling you in space. You never did anything to me nor did I hear about anything you did to other people (I don't want to either, I judge people by what they do to me, and as far as I am concerned, there is no bad blood between us).

It's good to see you again.

- Methi
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
imperial wizzard
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject:

Good to hear ur doing much better now, and i hope this isnt a story like u told us in the past.

hope to see u ingame....

greetz

Imperial Wizard
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject:

We all make mistakes , I hope you keep the RL things like you have it now always better to be positive in life .
Have fun , if you start playing again . and keep up the good work in your private life.

Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject:

Ok, I never thought I'd see you again. Never saw you on msn, was wondering what was going on. Good to see you are still alive and doing better now

I'd also like to mention that I am surprised by all the 'old' players that have answered to this post. I thought you were all gone.

Anyway, hope to see you on msn oneday, and that everything will go ok

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject:

@al12: no. there are many "old" players at the game. i think there are nearly no noobs ingame right now. so the active-player-number is down, but fights have a good quality...
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject:

I accept your apology Lily mental health is a terrible thing I know someone who suffers from bipolar depression and the person they actually are inside is twisted by what they suffer from and people often experience the consequence of their disorder and judge them from that not by their person I am glad you are on your way to recovery and are taking steps and I am sure people who haven't had the experience of dealing with recovering mental health patients will be suprised by how lovely you might be without your mind being twisted by your illness. On a last note I say to the players of ST you wouldn't be mad at someone for suffering from cancer so I say you should find it in your heart to at least give lily another chance now that she is better you never know you might find that lily and her disorder are two different people.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject:

wow theres not a whole lot of people playing this game no mo is there
Kinda scary that i know everyone thats posting in this thread, are there like no new players? lol

Greetz to all, hope you're all keeping well
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Greetz to all, hope you're all keeping well

Same to you and everyone else.
 Back to top »
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Congrats to your new job
SpaceGamer
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject:

Now all we need is Mighty, Jack09, and Durango to post!
good joke

Spacegamer

Lilly I will accept your apology on MSN.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Mightys far too pompus to apologise if you ask him he will most likely say his actions were with good intentions and shade should be the one to apologise.

Anyhow I am glad to hear your feeling better lily
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject:

zaphod wrote:
@al12: no. there are many "old" players at the game. i think there are nearly no noobs ingame right now. so the active-player-number is down, but fights have a good quality...

Yes...I agree... the battles are very good quality. Notice regarding scores, they are much more realistic with a couple exceptions of course.
Only way to make good score now is to hit while opponent is off line.

I do like it now more than ever.... not near as many "freebies" when it comes to point count.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject:

heya lily. and shade. or shade.

its good you returned for you are a sort of a notorius celebrity around here and your return might blow some life into the space. i dont agree with zaph and t2 about the harm you caused to the spacetrace community. its a fact that the CGC era was the most fun this game has seen in many years. yes, some people were offended, yes there was much bad blood, but it was all good for the game because its also a fact that the activity went down alot after Lily left the game. Forum post statistics back me up on this. It has something to do with human nature; although its universally accepted in our society that violence, both physical and mental, is frowned upon as a taboo, we are all drawn to it in essence.
may there be many good fights, both in game and in the forums. im sorry i cant be a part of it all right now, but i will keep an eye on things to try and toss a few canisters of gasoline in the fire now and then.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject:

I disagree Senor I think ut would be counter productive to lilys treatment to cause arguments again nut have fun hunting
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject:

dont get me wrong. i am glad lily is feeling emotionally better and more secure now. i wish nothing bad for her and if she decides to play quiet and nice just to enjoy the game then great, we have another competing and intelligent player. she is an outstanding character in more ways than one and any way you look at it, the game wins from her return.

i have a little theory concerning lily and if im right then things might turn out real fun for everyone.

welcome back lily.
 Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject:

yes. the CGC time was a intensive time with much fun and action ingame and in the forum. but the result is, that the game is going down since then. so there was a good short time but this good time destroyed the future of the game. we will see, if ST player-numer is comming up to 100 again.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Apologies...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: