XYZ will dominate
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21

mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Jack we're not picking on noobs we're picking on you. Twice I have asked you to stay out of this war and twice you have ignored me. Lily has asked you many times and you have still refused. YOU sent messages to half the galaxy telling them to come hit my base after you take out my fleet in which you failed to do so. After your first hit I explained the battle report to you as you are new and gave you suggestions on how you might improve your tactics. You then came back when i was offline a few hours after my fleets had fought another player and gloated about a meaningless victory on the forum.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Santa of the darkness
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
Heres some proof, i have more

your fleet 2 fights against fleet 1 from Beginning of A New Horizon at XXX/XXX/XX
05.03 05:59:29 - your fleet arrived
05.03 04:58:51 - the enemy fleet arrived

your fleet 1 fights against fleet 1 from Beginning of A New Horizon at XXX/XXX/XX
05.03 05:59:28 - your fleet arrived
05.03 04:58:51 - the enemy fleet arrived

your base fights against fleet 2 from Monte of Python at XXX/XXX/XX
05.03 01:58:41 - the enemy fleet arrived

your base fights against fleet 1 from Monte of Python at XXX/XXX/XX
05.03 01:55:47 - the enemy fleet arrived

your fleet 2 fights against the base from N`secropud of Baducari at xxx/xxx/xx
04.03 22:19:54 - your fleet arrived

05.03 05:59 - battle between Beginning of A New Horizon, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
05.03 01:58 - battle between Monte of Python, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
05.03 01:55 - battle between Monte of Python, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
04.03 22:34 - battle between N`secropud of Baducari, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
03.03 19:40 - battle between N`secropud of Baducari, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
03.03 19:36 - battle between N`secropud of Baducari, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
03.03 05:01 - battle between Monte of Python, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
03.03 05:00 - battle between Monte of Python, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta
03.03 03:40 - battle between Tranifige of Itronani Zeta, sackboy of littlebigplanet
02.03 07:53 - battle between Beginning of A New Horizon, Tranifige of Itronani Zeta

Thats a few of the times that they have attacked me, thats farming for points and the only way that CGC can get points, everyone of them is holed up and sackboys and picking on noobs, i dont cry like DL caues i know its part of the game, but you tell me that thats not the way that they get points, how many other people do they hit like this to get scores?

Looking at your b/r I agree with you, it looks like the CGC have been attacking you. But the question you have to ask yourself is why? Could it be that you decided to attack them first? If this is so then it would explain why you now find yourself under attack.

Perhaps members of the CGC also has proof of this?
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject:

I'm with them, Jack. When you declared war on them, that makes you a target. They aren't wiping abandoned bases. They're trying to teach you a lesson. The fact they get points from doing so just means you still have some work to do.

Proof rejected.

@ Conner

I think Lilly is taking a little vacation from the Forum to focus on the game. Things can get a bit emotional in here, sometimes, so she's given herself a time out to unwind.

If you want to ask her questions, use MSN or in-game messages.

As for the relevance of your question, however, I don't think it really matters a whole lot.

You've got your whole alliance guarding the two flags you possess, and great job doing so, but you're obviously not attacking CGC much, if they have enough free time to do what they've been doing to Jack up there.

So what it looks like is, are you afraid of CGC?

See? Doesn't really mean much, does it?

In war, when you stop considering the threat an enemy possesses, that's usually about the time they surprise and damage you.

I think XYZ didn't respect the threat CGC posed, until CGC got both flags, and took the lead.

At that point, XYZ started realizing that these guys are dangerous, and need to not be taken lightly.

That's what fear is. Rational respect of danger posed by an entity.

So I'm sure that CGC isn't counting you down and out yet; I'm sure they still see you as dangerous.

So I'd bet that Lilly and CGC are as afraid of XYZ as XYZ is afraid of Lilly and her crew.

Copacetic?

It is coming closer to the time, though, that the purpose of this war was reconsidered. XYZ started it, to make sure CGC could handle themselves in a real fight, and not just scavenge the weak and the dead.

So Conner, how would you say they've done?

Have they proved themselves, yet?

To the rest of us, it sure looks like they have. They've been going toe to toe against you guys for some time now, with many ups and downs, but they've held together.

I don't approve of or agree with some things that have happened, but I do respect CGC from a warfighter's perspective.

What say ye you?

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject:

well, Ilo, let's just say...nothing for the moment, i mean, there's more than one way to take the feathers from a chicken, right?
sometimes, it might not be the obvious one...

mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Lets take another look at the scoreboard.

2. Coalition of the Galactic Commonwealth° [CGC] 8 43400 6 send message °
3. Warriors Bootcamp [WB] 3 18300 2 send message
4. eXamine Your Zipper [XYZ] 5 16500 2 send message

awww are the big bad vets below a newbie training alliance

We have nearly 3 times the score of XYZ. They can claim the flag at 20% and still be short

We have twice the score of the alliance directly below us which offcause is a newbie training alliance so that is as expected.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject:

There's no doubt in my mind that Jack09 has asked for battles with CGC. Or , at least, provoked them.

With that said, I do applaude his fighting spirit and willingness to go to battle unfettered, and without fear.
Let's face it, Jack has made such a nusiance of himself, he's the only guy I've seen admin put a restriction on in the forums !

Still...he plays on determined to learn the game.

Being outnumbered and being in possession of CGC's flag has forced us to approach the situation with a slightly different stragety.

I just don't think we're ready to play dead just yet.

CGC have been busy recruiting and working behind the forums and battlefield as well. We certainly cannot help but take this seriously. That and the fact CGC has added up to, potentially 9 members however it remains to be seen how many are "official" members.

CGC are in what I would call a rebuilding period. They are re-evoing some of their membership and planning a mass attack. It is uncertain if players like Evans was brought in as a "ringer" just to play for a couple weeks or until his "Starter fleet" is destroyed.

No...we are not frightened in the least however, we must tread with caution until our intel catches up with the rapidly evolving CGC
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Sorry Ilo I need Lilly in the open .
So Lilly are you afraid ! !
why need help when you allready have 2 extra members , need some more to get us down

for the other answer . yes they are holding up pretty good , but I didn't suspected them to be bad , that is what Lilly wanted you all to believe . and when we got their flagg we became to comfy , losen the game to much . after that we took their flagg wich costed us to much points they haven't show any skill . but that is their choice .

Last edited by Connor McCloud on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Dont need help we've already won but its good to have more members
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Lilly should answer not you Low , since you are not the 1 needed to talk about this . like I said before you have 2 extra players do you need some more to take us down or do you think you could do it on your own

Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject:

Looks like she even to affraid to answer a simple question
come on Lilly answer do you need extra people to get us down , Thought you proclaimed yourself as winner , and now you need others to help you fight us argue argue argue argue

Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject:

Per the forum rules, which you're currently breaking, if you need to add something to a post, don't make a second post, edit the first.

As for what you're ranting about, you've already been informed that Lilly is taking a break from the forum.

Which makes you sound like a small child who wants a cookie, and is crying, because her mother said no.

Please stop crying for your cookie. Lilly is playing the game. If you have questions, ask her there. Or just wait until she comes and finds you...

Also, the rumors of two old players joining and siding against you, what do you think is more likely?

This is called Occam's Razor, by the way, if you care to look this up.

Is it more likely that these two old players, who you probably know much better than does Lilly, joined with the intent of helping Lilly, or joined to fight you, so it's the old "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" routine.

You'd have to ask them, but chances are, they aren't here because of Lilly. They're here because of you.

You sure are obsessed with Lilly, Connor. What would you ever do without her?

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject:

Ilo if I wanted to talk to you I would adress my questions to you . but I didn't so stop answering for Lilly . she is big enough to answer for her self . I just want a straight answer from her on my question here in forum and not ingame or MSN . so you mind your own thing plz

Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject:

ilofuyci wrote:

Which makes you sound like a small child who wants a cookie, and is crying, because her mother said no.

Please stop crying for your cookie.

hey!!... i want a cookie too!!
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
Ilo if I wanted to talk to you I would adress my questions to you . but I didn't so stop answering for Lilly . she is big enough to answer for her self . I just want a straight answer from her on my question here in forum and not ingame or MSN . so you mind your own thing plz

*sigh*

Ilofuyci wrote:
I think Lilly is taking a little vacation from the Forum to focus on the game. Things can get a bit emotional in here, sometimes, so she's given herself a time out to unwind.

Ilofuyci, a bit later wrote:
As for what you're ranting about, you've already been informed that Lilly is taking a break from the forum.

Stop crying, Connor. You don't get a cookie. You'll spoil your dinner.

For the rest of you, maybe you can tell this guy the facts in a way that he'll understand, because I can't seem to get it through his skull.

Lilly is taking a break from the forum for a while. I don't know when she'll be back, I don't know the exact details, all I know is, if you want to ask her questions, don't expect them to be answered by her in the forum.

That would be asinine, and foolish...

And sorry, Linux. The cookie things was just a metaphor. There actually are no cookies.

But at least it's not as big a tease as that Portal game, with that cake. What a rip off that was, eh?

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject:

I will certainly respect a forum "time out" by anyone. If someone allows the "emotional" drama that takes place here in the forums to affect their emotional state of well being, the smartest thing for them to do is not "play" the forum "game".

I will continue the light-hearted banter here including the "chicken" jokes and pics and hopefully, no one takes it seriously enough to allow it to affect their personal life.

A good thing about web based games is one can call a "time out" whenever they see fit.
Too bad it's not as easy in real life to do the same.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Hey Richard... how do you like the new scoring rules where you are not allowed to go below 0 points ?

Do you think it promotes reckless disregard for one's personal score?

Your contributions are much appreciated. Thanks !
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject:

I dont mind getting attacked, thats how you learn the game right?

The thing is, i can hold my own and fight back, but to show that CGC are cowards, they have a DSP on my base and only fight me on outnumbering odds against me, and they wait for me to go fight someone else and leave my base and hit when its empty, cowardish? i think so.

I dont mind losing points i can fight back and i learn from different fleet setups which works best against which, my point is what about another person, and noob whos just come into this game and CGC level their base daily, CGC proclaim that there noobs were getting hit during the war and that leveling a noobs base is bad, when their doing it all the time, so they can do it but other people cant?

So if they do this to noobs is that what is causing so many people not to play, because CGC goes point farming on IG and TF?

Ilo, are you CGC's new lapdog?

And DL do you mind not hitting me anymore, im tired of fighting eagles
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject:

"And DL do you mind not hitting me anymore, im tired of fighting eagles "

A good fleet of penguins will discourage a fleet of eagles every day they show up.
Take a look at the ships available to you and figure out what makes a good defence. Sometimes, a good defense is also a good offense and vice versa.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Jack most people use DSPs when they attack. This is a basic principle a lot of players refuse to attack without DSP data. The fact that I can see both your base and mines on one probe is simple good luck and if I can see your base on my defense probe then why wouldn't I check it before making an attack?

About noob bashing your questions are hypothetical. We do not hit noobs unless they hit us first hence why your base is levelled and I for one am happy to explain the battle reports to anyone I battle who needs it explaining.

If your so against noob bashing then why are you so in love with XYZ, Jack?
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject:

lol.. taking battle advise from MJX is like having a toddler teach you geometry! "anyone" you might want to kindly turn down his offer so he could go back to making topics with polls to confirm that indeed others believe as he does that "Yes your an idiot Lowvoice"

I am happy to see DL is taking a chill pill.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » XYZ Vs. CGC Vol. II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: