Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Who wants bush back now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Who wants bush back now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject:

hmmm.. Lowvoice is MJX not MJ! you do know that right?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject:

ya why, what did i say?
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha!!

Terrorists and Israel and the worst country in the world?

I though all you heard about us was Kate Winslet...

But seriously.. I love America. Infact, I love America SO much, I've prepared a little video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxIVOdMhBE

oh, and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Rick Astley.. a British invention!
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject:

my bad jack.. I thought you were quoting MJ..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

you see US government is in debt over its head

so if you live in US your in debt my friend. you might not pay,

Well since i dont have to pay= im not in debt
some companies may be but that doesnt effect everyone, so IM NOT in debt, thank you.
Dont even have a credit card lol.

But yeah Our country can function in debt or in excess, thats why were great.[/quote]
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject:

we all see how it's functioning!!

your taxes going up or your services going down means your paying for it.. it's that simple

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject:

nope...not listening...lol
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject:

nope americas the best country ever, without us the world would be a lot worse, and who won the Revolutionary war, who helped win WWI, who won WWII? without us, you guys would still be engaged in conflict for who nows how long, at least we didnt try to take over the world
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject:

lol... @Inatic

Jack history is just that, history!

Russia used to be the super power, before that it was Germany and before that England, the Dutch and Spanish Empire. if you go a bit further there were Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Mongols, Chinese, and Aztec. it's not meant to stay with one country

also it depends what you define as the "best" if you mean most powerful than for the time being US is it... although China is approaching fast. if you mean the best in health care than France has the best health care. Luxamburg has the highest GDP per capita (richest per citizen), Qatar has the lowest unemployment, Japan has the best education, China has the most manpower, Denmark has the least corruption, and Burkina Faso has the lowest crime rate.

I could run this list forever but I'll stop here.. lets just say there are lots of things US isn't best at.. US is the most powerful country in the world and a nice place for the very rich. but it is by no means the best country in the world.

here is the list of world's top cities offering the best quality of life according to Mercer consulting. (pretty much the only acceptable yearly report which takes into account many different variables)

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

notice that the best US cities are ranked at 28th and 29th in the world and are Honolulu and San Francisco.

and just to put the cream on the cake here is a site that has gathered information that make living better and formed a table of best countries. all the details of there findings are in there website. they used many different measurements such as Human Development Index, economic freedom and so on..

http://www.vexen.co.uk/countries/best.html

here is the top ten.

#1 Sweden 1683 points x20
#2 Denmark 1598 points x20
#3 Netherlands 1572 points x20
#4 Finland 1514 points x20
#5 Germany 1422 points x21
#6 UK 1407 points x21
#7 Canada 1373 points x19
#8 Switzerland 1326 points x18
#9 Norway 1320 points x17
#10 Belgium 1208 points x19

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject:

wait mighty i think you made a typo you meant to type

#1 USA 1 million points.....
hahahahahaha lololol
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject:

#over 2 million people imprison(even China has lower man in prison)

#6th country in the world for highest number of executing prisoners(that puts you in company with China,Pakistan,sudan...

#over 16 000 murdered people in one year

#great health care where you are left to die in waiting room,so nurse can check out for your life with a brand new technique;kicking you in the foot while you lay on floor dead.

#over million homeless people

#by far the most school shooting in the world

#US was involved in more then 40 arms conflict since WW2,some causing major body count(Vietnam 2.5 million dead civilian)

#US invaded a free and sovereign (word that bush cant pronounce )country with solely purpose of getting hold of its oil

#US imprisons people on no legal ground and without any chance of a trial yet a fair one

#US is responsible for chaotic state that South America was in 20th century

#US is the most fundamentalist state in the Christian world,it can be only compared with Iran in Islamic world

Few facts that poped in my head...the best not by far,the worse not by far.
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject:

UK is 6th , that's all I care about.

We may not be the best country in the world, and I don't care for that, but it is nice to know that we are within the Top 10.

Thanks for the information Mighty .
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Jack I'm not sure where to start with your stupid posts.
You said Bush was loved when he first came into power. You do realise that he is the only president ever that had his inauguration cancelled because of riots

Our army trains your army. It taught them how to use sonar. Before they did this you were spending 10 minutes looking at a screen trying to decipher the dots and then you decided to shoot at your own troops.
Let me tell you a story about the US army. The UK brough an island that they and built a training course on it and they rented the island out to other countries. It took the Russian army 2 weeks to finish the course. It took the British army a still respectable 3 weeks to finish the course. It took the US army 3 months to finish the course and they lost 2 men on the way.

And I'm sick of this corrupt news arguement. Have you ever watched Fox News? watch a documentary called Outfoxed for info.
You do realise that every country was fighting WW, thats why its called world war.

Inatic wrote:

And for accusing us that we knew about 9\11 before it happened is hurtful....

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C03E2DB1139F935A25756C0A9649C8B63
http://tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_warnings.html
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/15/bush.sept.11/index.html
http://www.chinadaily.net/english/doc/2004-04/11/content_322311.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_advance-knowledge_debate
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/politics/10terror.html
http://www.isnare.com/?aid=327316&ca=Politics

Oh and don't forget farenheit 9/11 by michael moore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

The truth does indeed hurt.

Jack09 there has been one terrorist attack in England thus far. What news are you watching??
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject:

when i said it was hurtful that you said we new about 9/11 before it happened i meant is was rude for someone to tell us we knew about and could possibly stop or predict it.

Im not stupid I know that our country received threats before it happened ( PS because I live there) from terrorist groups but they were not informative and no specific plans were said so there was no way our country could have planned for something so devastating, when there were a million different things that could have happened. And people need to stop bringing these things up, because we have been through h.ell to get where we are today and I dont hesitate for one second when i say we have had to fight a h.ell of alot more to get where we are today from early america to a powerful leading country than alot of others have.

ow thanks for the sonar,
big help...

Why are so many people immigrating to the US? hmmmmm
why do so many people of all cultures want to move to the US and live there? Ive never heard anyone say "Honey..Kids.. we are moving to the UK for a better and easier life....NOO...
Its the US everyone moves to to rid their troubles.
theres your answer.
People even move here illegaly from mexico and asian countries for better and easier lives.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/lpr_pe_2007.pdf

(regarding the 9/11 information)
If your not from America, dont throw information in our face, we already know these things we heard them before you did. I already new we had those threats as well as other Americans I was simply saying its hurtful for someone to say we could have prevented it.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject:

for the same reason you and jack are grasping to straws to say US is the best. it is a dream

most of middle class dream to live in the most powerful country where they believe that the janitor is able to drive the same car as the principal of the school and everywhere you go is a heaven. they strive hard to make it into the country of there dream and start a life only to find that the janitor driving the same car was working 3 jobs so he could be able to pay up the payments for his car.

it is a perfect system of slavery. capitalist have figured it right. show people the picture of a better life, market the possibility of that better life to them. have them buy into your scam and grab every cent out of them. make them go in debt to you. make them have to work harder and cheaper to be able to pay of there debts at interest and buy more from you. talking of which, sears just sent me a 10k sears credit card .

most people don't realize that the a farmer living his life with his family in a small hut and milking his cow for breakfast probably has a much happier life then the other farmer who decided to come to the town and work as telemarketer and buy a car and mortgage a house who is now 200k in debt and stressed about what to do about it. specially now that he is unemployed!

few decades ago USSR crashed but its citizens, having already been portioned by there communist government were all ready for a life in a dysfunctional economy. US might crash soon but the citizens are used to living so far above what they could actually afford that they will have a much harder time coping with there new situation.

I was just looking at some of the unemployed vblogs in youtube. it is truly a sad sad thing.

you have to remember something my friend.. most people aren't too educated or even rational. and also US is a much better place to live than Mexico

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject:

No inatic nobody every migrates to Britain at all

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5ifoFLZiB5AJESFX9eLp_Uw-Im-UA

thats why our illegal immigration figures are over 725,00 alone

seriously do you just listen to the drivel fox news sperts all day?

From what I've heard the imigrints living in the US end up living the poor areas such as New Orleans and if they say had a hurricane they'd completely be ignored whilst the president enjoys a holiday.

Watch the top gear episode where they visit America. It was made a year after the hurricane and when they got their the buildings were still all blown down and destroyed. The presenters decided to give their cars away to the people of New Orleans which one of them then got sued for because the woman claimed that the car was a earlier model than Jeremy had told her.
They also got shot at in Alabama.

America has a long history of abusing their immigrints. Lets take aside the slavery for now and the laws before Martin Luther King and jump into the 1950s where you were building the worlds tallest building in Manhatten and not a stones throw away where a bunch of imigrints and some not imigrints aswell living in a shanty town called Hooverville in Central Park struggling to feed themselves.

They say you can judge society by how they treat their most unforunate members. In just these two examples you ignored the poor whilst spending thousands building the worlds tallest building just down the road and you ignore the poor after a hurricane whilst spending millions invading other countries.

Bush also famously spent millions fighting aids in Africa and no money at all fighting aids in his own country despite several states in the South having an unusally high amount of aids.

The American dream is indeed an illusion
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject:

DO you guys even live in AMERICA, so your sitting here thinking you know it all and you dont live here, hmmmmmmmm, stupid, ya.

USA rocks, britain got their ass kicked 200 years ago and are just mad about it
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject:

No we don't live in America yet we're winning a debate on American politics

http://www.videosift.com/video/Maher-Stop-bragging-America-is-1-and-start-acting-like-it

Bill Maher might be the smartes American ever.

Last edited by mjx1 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:

if having knowledge about world was a prerequisite of living in America then most of the Americans wouldn't be living there

we don't need to live in America to have knowledge of world affairs.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject:

right well your staying in your country with your dandy life and we'll stay in America and live our "dream" life. lol
Ive never watched fox news for one second im no conservative or liberal thank you, they both s.uck
and you know nothing except what you hear in your country and i hear nothing about the UK except from our news stations...so i would guess we both have superior knowledge of our own countries compared to the other, dont think for one second you know american politics if your in the UK, i dont pretend i know anything about your government....i wonder if you guys still have parliment..or men with powdered wigs...lolol
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Who wants bush back now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: