Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Who wants bush back now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Who wants bush back now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Who wants bush back now?

The president's first public act

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject:

I never wanted him to leave, people dont understand anything^^^^ LOL
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject:

Wow, context is everything.

I'm not going on record as saying BHO will be a one term prez, but I think when this pork bill for almost a trillion dollars creates all these new jobs it's supposed to, but then once all the projects are finished, and all those jobs go away, so the only people who benefitted are the people who owned companies that got the contracts, (namely, people who BHO and the dems owed favors to...) I think people will realize we are at least no better off than we were.

I can't understand why more people don't see this already.

Throwing money at things has never been the answer. Throwing money we can't afford at things we don't need? Screw this place, I'm moving.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject:

Lol, ive been planning to move for a long time, i want to go to New Zealand
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject:

you kids do know I was kidding right?

here are some bush quotes for you lovers to jack off to....

for the record I too think the stimulus package is not going to work.. but I still think Obama is a far superior option to bush.. for that matter so is my grandma!

Oh George...

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." —Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 21, 2003

"I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." —as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." —discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson, as quoted by Robertson

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

"Haven't we already given money to rich people? Why are we going to do it again?" —to economic advisers discussing a second round of tax cuts, as quoted by former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil, Washington, D.C., Nov. 26, 2002

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week — we will have an all-volunteer army!" —Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

"Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." —as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." —Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

"I don't know why you're talking about Sweden. They're the neutral one. They don't have an army." —during a Dec. 2002 Oval Office meeting with Rep. Tom Lantos, as reported by the New York Times

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

"The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." —explaining why high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy, Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004

"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me." —summing up his first year in office, three months after the 9/11 attacks, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2001

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"My answer is bring them on." —on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'- George W. Bush

'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'- George W. Bush

'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'-George W. Bush

'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'- George W. Bush

'The future will be better tomorrow.'- George W. Bush

'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'- George W. Bush

'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'- George W Bush

'We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe . We are a part of Europe '- George W. Bush

'Public speaking is very easy.'- George W. Bush

'A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.'- George W. Bush

'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'-George Bush

'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'- George W. Bush

'For NASA, space is still a high priority.'-George W. Bush

'Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.'-George W. Bush

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'- George W. Bush

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject:

My favourite was:

Al-Queda will never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and people, and neither do we'

The links here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pvU1iyT3c
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
you kids do know I was kidding right?

here are some bush quotes for you lovers to jack off to....

for the record I too think the stimulus package is not going to work.. but I still think Obama is a far superior option to bush.. for that matter so is my grandma!

Don't think for a second that just because I dislike BHO, that means I liked Dubya. I haven't liked a president since Reagan, and that was only because I figured he actually had the balls to push the big red button, and he stared down the USSR into collapsing.

Anyway, the president is just a figurehead, as we all know, so most of the problems of the Bush years stem from his second term in dealing with a democrat led house and senate.

It's the government that's to blame. The prez is just the fall guy.

But yeah, Bush wasn't all that bright. But name a president who doesn't have a list of soundbites that long. Dan Quayle had a list five times that big, and he wasn't even the president.

BHO only looks good now, because he hasn't been president for 4 years. Look back in 4 years time, he'll have a nice long list of asshat remarks.

And he still won't have fixed the economy.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

as long as BHO doesn't say something like this, he will forever be considered smarter than Bush. this wasn't a slip in his speaking, it was a straight up stupid thing to say
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject:

http://kdka.com/national/Barack.Obama.bush.2.948761.html

Nice little constitution you guys have which has been totally shredded by that moron bush
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject:

Yeah, we Americans have a long, long history of abusing our documents.

Like that one time we wrote something called The Declaration of Independence, and went and crammed that up some idiot king's ***hole.

Ah, good times...

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject:

Bush did make alot of bad decisions but we are still alive and a safe country...regardless of EVERY thing else that may have happened the past years,

I didn't vote for Obama but they are all the same, politicians are all the same and Obama is no celebrity to me like other Americans have made him out to be.

He is just a man and i hope he does a good job for the sake of our country.... the USA is the best country in the world!!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject:

Quote:
the USA is the best country in the world!!

I am pretty sure there are plenty of people in the world that would disagree with you! I for one prefer a few countries in Europe to US any day of the week. you boys might want to just move up to Canada.

US citizens owe about $37,85 each....

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject:

i dont owe any money.
and no thanks, dont like canada
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject:

What is America the best at?

Your health-care is one of the lowest in all rich countries

Your gun crime is one of the highest in the world

Your armies are a shambles and have to be trained by other countries.

Your economy is on the brinks of collapse

And as for keeping the country safe. Pfft. Bush had documents warning him about 9/11 which he completely ignore. And most people in Europe have statistically a higher life span than Americans.

When you tell me one thjng that America is better at than any other countries then I will consider your post valid, until then go away.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject:

But of course Lowvoice...

England is by far the best country in the world!
Inatic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject:

hehe. im not going to try and convince you, it is simply my opinion.
And all those things you listed havent affected me and most Americans except people who are working in the car industry, besides that the economic "crisis" hasnt effected the majority of Americans maybe 20-30% have been affected in a negative way.

If anything its helped most out because the gas prices went down to about 2 dollars a gallon.
And for accusing us that we knew about 9\11 before it happened is hurtful....

America has never been trained by others in regards to their military in fact it has been the other way.

My families health care is fine and very affordable for full coverage, at least we arent put on waiting lists.

But im not arguing just wanted to explain why i thought the USA is the Best Country.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject:

In truth, I think the best country in the world is Ireland.

Their GDP is much higher than ours, so is their Happy Planet Index and they have such a rich culture and beautiful scenery. They are not involved in any such wars, nor do the have such a mistrusting head of state.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Inatic wrote:
i dont owe any money.
and no thanks, dont like canada

Oh but you do.. that figure i gave you earlier is the public debt of the country divided by its citizens. you see US government is in debt over its head (more debt then yearly gdp) ... where do you think they make the money to pay those debts? from people... so every us citizen owes approximately 40,000 to other governments and s on even if they have no personal debts.

so if you live in US your in debt my friend. you might not pay, your children might but this debt will eventually have to payed and until then you are paying interests. (more of your taxes going into paying interest to china and less of it on education..)

now you'll never be asked to pay 40k to government but in near future you will see your taxes raised and/or the quality of government services going even lower.

US might be a rich country but it is by no means the best country for the middle class.. it is a heaven for the very rich. for some reason the middle class keep thinking that if the country as a whole is the richest then they are also the richest. but I assure you the middle class in Europe do much better then in US... quality of education, health care and quality of living is much lower in US then in Europe.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject:

And here is the most ludicrously relevant advert.. found about 2 minutes ago...

Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject:

[quote="mjx1"]

Your armies are a shambles and have to be trained by other countries.

.[/quote]
LOL, lowvoice you dont now about our armies, you guys get corrupted news about america, every one does, you all think you know us, from what ive heard, UK is one of the worst countries out there, all i here about Britain is terrorist attacks and stuff, and our army trains your guyses, shows them how to shoot, Without us, Israel would be undefended, thats gods countries and we support them, you guys went to war against them, they kicked the hell out of your country, Jordan and Egypt, you dont have the first idea about our country, there may be a few bad things here, but as far as im concerned, Obama is the worst president ive seen, Bush did bad things, but who hasnt, Obama has passed bills and laws and there the most stupid things that ive seen, so study more before you start saying things, everyone loved bush at the beginning then hated him at the end, same thing always happens, they love a president at the beginning then hate him at the end.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Who wants bush back now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: