Sounds familiar
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Sounds familiar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Sounds familiar

Basic wrote:
Yes, Idiots starting Forum Wars that many game players know nothing about.

Before all of you Forum Whores and Drama Kings and Queens start some of these stupid wars, you should consider that not everyone that plays the games reads this crap in the forums. So perhaps before setting up Server wars or Race wars that might involve all players in the game, you should be considerate enough to mail those players you plan on involving in these silly wars to find out if they wish to participate. Or better yet, set up a page in the forum for those that actually wish to participate to sign up and leave everyone else out of it. Although I’m pretty sure as with the server war, most are too brain dead to keep up with who is and is not involved.

Planning a war and posting the crap in the forums where not everyone reads them, does not make it fair to everyone in the game. Although it is a really good way to cause more people to quit playing. There is no message board in the game where everyone can see it when they login to be informed when the so called “Elite” plan these stupid wars. Myself and many others have named planets “Not in War” to let the FUALL bullies know that we’re not a part of the server war, and I have also left uninvolved alliances as a preventive measure from all of the drama jerks doing teaser hits and underhanded tactics to drag more alliances in that war even though they wish not to be involved. Seems to me these warsmongers do more for running players away from the game than preventing elitist boredom.

The elite complain that there aren’t enough aggressive players in the game yet before anyone has a change to grow strong enough to be competitive, you want to destroy the small guys accounts when you know damn well they can’t rebuild or recover as fast as those of you with massive planets, Income and UP that produces more in 1 turn that most of the players can steal in a week or have big alliances to supply your resources.

I guess the FUALL and the forum staff bullies (most being one in the same) aren’t content with all the players you keep running off with the server war because you all are so big and get bored of playing, so now you have to come up with more stupid forum wars (that most players know nothing about) and destroy peoples accounts and run off more players.

I will probably be leaving the game as will many of my friends that are also fed up with the stupidity of forum wars. As stated above, you guys complain about being bored because there are no players of your caliber to keep things interesting, but as long as your FUALL bully friends keep **Filtered** off the new and small players, there will never be anymore players of your caliber. Pretty soon you can ask the owner to rename the game THE FUALL EMPIRE because that’s all that is going to be left.

There are over 104,152 registered players in the game. Most already quit w/o deleting their account but even still, there are less than 9000 registered members on the forum. From what I understand many of them are multis since there isn’t any restrictions on forum accounts and many people like to cause more drama w/o anyone knowing who they are. I’m sure some of you can look up the last time I was on here and posted something. Most of the time I get a headache just reading the drama crap on here, so the only time I really come here is when there is a problem with the game or another worthless update gets posted that only seems to help the elite but don’t do **Filtered** for the small players.

Forum stats: “Most users ever online was 259 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm”
Wow almost a year ago they had 259 people in the forums at one time. The game has around 800 at times so it should be pretty damn obvious that not everyone comes to the forums and as mentioned, since there isn’t any kind of in game message board that everyone can see when they login, I think all of you warmongers should be a little more considerate to other players and stop the stupid server and forum war crap. Or you can keep the crap up and as stated above rename the game FUALL EMPIRE and the rest of us will find something else to do with our time.

Other games like Chaos and Quantum reset every few months and change things to keep them interesting, So why don’t you go play that warlord crap on those servers and work on helping new players here and help build a better player base. I’m sure the owner would much rather keep as many players as sign up for the chance to generate more revenue so he can provide everyone with a better server that doesn’t lag or to pay coders to assist with upgrades and add-ons for the game. Keep in mind, no players, no revenue, no revenue no game. So do the math and keep on running players like me off. Then you can be bored looking for something else to spend your time on or go wreck somebody else's game.

I just had to post it
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject:

"Planning a war and posting the crap in the forums where not everyone reads them, does not make it fair to everyone"

LMAO we are playing spacetrace with the forum as a add-on not vice versa

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject:

did anyone actually read this long obnoxious useless post above?
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
did anyone actually read this long obnoxious useless post above?

And admin deletes my posts.
dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject:

i read half of the first paragraph then got bored
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject:

dumenop wrote:
i read half of the first paragraph then got bored

Kind of bored I get when reading half of war topics here in ST lately right?
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject:

If you want bored you should read the posts of the last two days. This is just good sense.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Sounds familiar
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: