CGC vs XYZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » CGC vs XYZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Lol Connor yes we're all secret vets in fact Monte is actually deathkiller in disguise

We bash your empty bases whilst your out protected the flags. If you want us to stop just simply empty your FCs base and surrender the war.

And about the member count I know that your joking but it's not our fault Senor ran away or maybe it is
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject:

No no, if anybody leaves its my fault, and mjx you make sound like you hit me once and just totally wiped me out, you guys sent nine fleets yesterday, two got called off and you only took out a damaged fleet and one building,

that many people adn one builing, that sucks.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 i wasnt part of that attack but if you want to act like XYZs bitch then prepare to be treated like XYZs bitch. If you love XYZ so much then why do you not join them? Is it possibly because they wouldn't have you in your alliance?
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Lowvoice don't go talkin big , since you played you always been a giver of points

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Conner, I wouldn't be talking so big either... you've been XYZ's biggest fish when it comes to giving the CGC points too... are you actually positive in points... oh wait... that's right Admin changed that....
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Did you go see the doctor ? you really need it .
Well if you don't try to get your flagg back you don't lose , I tried to get the flagg back and I lost no problem for me . but you on the other hand are to afraid to go and take your flagg back . don't go screaming I 'm insulting you personal , but I realy think your Demons are in control

If you are so brave come in attack me 1 vs 1 we will see who loses but you will be screaming that I'm cheating or I'm a vet and you are a newbie . and you will listen to your demons and start complaining on forums again

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject:

blah, no need to make a run for our flag... we've already proved that we were better then XYZ by taking 2 flags with no point loss... you all can't manage to do that without giving us a massive amount of points and yet you've been playing a lot longer then we have...

go cry a river Conner... XYZ has lost this war... face reality... cause that is whats happening... you all don't even want to fight anymore... so... I'm going to call it saying XYZ is waving the flag for surrender because they ain't fighting...

CGC WINS BY DEFAULT DUE TO XYZ'S NON-FIGHTING!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Lol wanna know the funny thing is. If TOC goes unchallenged at the score planet I estimate that they will overtake XYZ in roughly 2 days

That puts you one place ahead of NoStars who are currently at the bottom of the leaderboard.

I think you should make an official surrender
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject:

Check out the new update on our Wiki page

We're the winners of this war

http://wiki.spacetrace.org/index.php/Coalition_Of_The_Galactic_Commonwealth

no point of fighting a war that isn't there... bye bye XYZ

GREAT JOB CGC!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Don't worry XYZ congress has your back

Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject:

We still hold your flagg , so why surrender . I haven't seen skill from you Lilly . you got points from us , while we where takin our flagg back and yours aswell , after that you only could manage to attack empty bases , when is it that you won a battle . and here are your demons again, you are good and the rest is bad no matter what they do or don't we attack your empty bases we are bad you attack our empty bases you are great . we get our flagg back lost points doing that we are losers , you don't take your flagg back cause we all defend it and you call us non attackers . and go attackin our empty bases and call yourself the winners

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZI5a2nKzM

Conner... war is over... you all haven't attacked even thou you all were the ones that cried yes CRIED for this war... so consider it over... I don't give a fu.ck that you all hold our flag cause it ain't going to be worth sh.it in a few hours...

and you'll never catch us... especially not attacking... deal with it sore losers... cause you've just LOST TO A NEWLY ARISING ALLIANCE...
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject:

I have been informed by a friend that most of the points CGC is grabbing is actually from farming noobs... I also noticed that Dragonlilly has cleared off all the battles with no alliance and other alliances from the alliance battle history she/he had posted... either that or they have a very unusual alliance whereby the whole alliance has average of 3 fights per day and whereby nobody else is attacking them!

so I challenge CGC and XYZ to give us a battle point rally. something that can be double checked by both sides and posted... we have done this before in the war we had in PFIU and it worked out very well

further more I ask that both alliances post the fleets attacking them outside of the war if they have no information about those people and have done nothing to provoke them as there might be a possible playing of multies involved and this way we can catch them.. after all Dragonlilly confess that she/he has learned from shade and we all remember how shade defended his flag even if some doubt the truth.

if CGC wishes to call themselves winners of this war, given there history they must first clear us of all doubts of cheating as it would not make sense to me that an alliance with MJX in it would ever be able to win otherwise... I mean the kid is a point mine!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject:

CGC ARE THE WINNERS OF THE WAR
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Lol mighty first of all you have no friends so don't lie. I have been in many successful alliances and no PFIU wasn't one of them

Would you like me to screenshot the alliance history list for you?
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject:

MJX1 - there is no need to prove sh!t to noone... we ARE the better alliance and they can accept that or shut up... we know we didn't wack newbs... well one and that was Jack09 who refused to quit interfering with our war... other then that there hasn't been noone else... so everyone CGC aren't cheaters this era nor do we plan on being...

Even if we did show the true list of battles it wouldn't matter as it doesn't show who incame on who... you could see one from another alliance and blame us for attacking them meanwhile they made incoming on us... so Mighty your plan is not full-proof... find one that is and I'd do it to prove...

but until then... CGC ARE THE WINNERS OF THE WAR
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject:

XYZ has your flag lilly, so if you declare this war over then it only means that you accept defeat in big bold rainbow letters.

good luck everyone!
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Here's a line that made me spit my coffee through my nose in laughter.

LILLY QUOTED :
"Even if we did show the true list of battles it wouldn't matter "

I don't think anyone can declare the war over and winning unless the losers declare a surrendor (still can't spell it ) or the era ends.

To make claims of anything else reminds me of "Baghdad Bob" who made public statments that they were winning the war while the USA were taking over the Baghdad airport and marching into the city.

These boisterous attempts at propaganda I find very amusing.
Keep it up !
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
MJX1 - there is no need to prove sh!t to noone... we ARE the better alliance and they can accept that or shut up... we know we didn't wack newbs... well one and that was Jack09 who refused to quit interfering with our war... other then that there hasn't been noone else... so everyone CGC aren't cheaters this era nor do we plan on being...

Even if we did show the true list of battles it wouldn't matter as it doesn't show who incame on who... you could see one from another alliance and blame us for attacking them meanwhile they made incoming on us... so Mighty your plan is not full-proof... find one that is and I'd do it to prove...

but until then... CGC ARE THE WINNERS OF THE WAR

Actually, you have not won the war.

It takes two sides to end a war, just like it takes two sides to start it.

You will only win the war once the side you are fighting has surrendered (T2 ).

So, game on, .
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject:

well with XYZ not fighting there is no war to be fought... so therefore the CGC WINS by default
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » CGC vs XYZ
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: