Updates For New Era
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Updates For New Era
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Updates For New Era

I was just wondering if the community could get an update of what new updates will be implemented for the start of the new era...
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject:

the new era will start in 3 days, and we will implement the new Flag commander rights with the Alliance fleet until then
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6572

we will see, if we manage to program the speedup for the FC-Transwarp network as well
 Back to top »
spacetrace
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject:

we are working on a new main navigation panel , if you click a bit around you may find it
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject:

I LOVE IT!
great job guys!
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject:

spacetrace wrote:
we are working on a new main navigation panel , if you click a bit around you may find it

Where is it?
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject:

the new FC Rights are uploaded and the Navigation panel can be accessed in the preferences.

for now, the FC has the extra MP for the alliance defense fleet. at the moment he can make the points the fleet gets in battle, but we will change this, so the points will only go to the alliance

when you loose FC-Status, the fleet 3 is deleted automatically (all ships are recycled)
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject:

The new navigation panel is awesome!

And you can do ingame search aswell You should make it default!

Did you ever consider my redesign for the ST homepage?

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6492
SpaceGamer
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject:

Thankyou Admin for the New Navigation Panel I have used it once now and found it easier than the old one.

Great work!
 Back to top »
spacetrace
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject:

its not ready yet (but usable) , we hope to make it the default navigation soon ...

greets
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject:

so is the 'real' start of the new era going to happen today or is there another possible delay?
 Back to top »
spacetrace
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject:

no delay this time

We improved the colony map, it will show nearby planets, so you dont have to scan for planets to colonize.

in the future you wont be able to colonize far away planets, only near by planets, this way the colony game will be some kind of territorial expansion game.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject:

the FC fleet system is not working as it should i think. right now it's possible to fly around with 7500 mp and attack with alliance fleet. alliance fleet status cant be changed in base, but if you are flying it can. only thing you can't do is exceed the mp limitations of alliance fleet.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject:

in regards to the above post... a player of my alliance was attacked by all 3 fleets of another alliances FC... using all 7500 of his MP... THIS MUST BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY...

at least my FC had the decentcy to keep F3 at his base like it was supposed to...

CORRECTION:: the attacking enemy upon my alliance had all 3 of his fleets with his full 7500 MP from being FC and was able to move his ships from fleet to fleet giving him a MAJOR advantage of an additional 2500 MP worth of options...
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject:

yeah. i'm guilty.
but to get the record straight, i used only 2 fleets to attack and i left 2500 mp on the fleet that i didn't attack with.

what do you thin admin? should i be refunded the 150 points i lost on that attack?
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject:

spacetrace wrote:

Great job, thx, it looks real good
Santa of the darkness
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Senor wrote:
yeah. i'm guilty.
but to get the record straight, i used only 2 fleets to attack and i left 2500 mp on the fleet that i didn't attack with.

what do you thin admin? should i be refunded the 150 points i lost on that attack?

I must say I am disappointed to discover your actions. In the forums you give helpful advice and up until now I conceded you an asset to the game. Now reading your own comments from you admit using a fleet that should be at your base giving you the opportunity to choose from a variety of ships from 3 fleets. You also comment on new player receiving minus points and how this can be harmful to the game and yet you contradict yourself by pulling a stunt like this.

After all the disagreement and bad feelings in the forum over the past era between alliances I was hoping to see a fresh start made by everyone . And here we are within days of starting a new one only to find someone exploiting a bug.

If this is the way things are here on s/p it is no wonder that the player count is so low and will continue to be so until players play the game according to game rules.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:

i don't have to answer to anyone but admin. it's pointless to argue about this with anyone from CGC. lilly has you all twisted around her finger. i told her about this bug right after i attacked her alliance member. with any other alliance leader we would have laughed it off and never used it again. but CGC is lead by a scorewhor.e (don't mean it literally, it just rhymes well to illustrate my point) who cares about nothing but the 1st place on the score table and discussing with whom is like trying to explain something to a table.

i'm telling you what i told lilly. that i admit i used a loophole while testing it and i agree with what ever admin wants to do about it.

this is the last i have to say about this.

peace.
senor.
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject:

Santa of the darkness wrote:
Senor wrote:
yeah. i'm guilty.

I must say I am disappointed to discover your actions. In the forums you give helpful advice and up until now I conceded you an asset to the game. Now reading your own comments from you admit using a fleet that should be at your base giving you the opportunity to choose from a variety of ships from 3 fleets. You also comment on new player receiving minus points and how this can be harmful to the game and yet you contradict yourself by pulling a stunt like this.

After all the disagreement and bad feelings in the forum over the past era between alliances I was hoping to see a fresh start made by everyone . And here we are within days of starting a new one only to find someone exploiting a bug.

If this is the way things are here on s/p it is no wonder that the player count is so low and will continue to be so until players play the game according to game rules.

If i do read correctly, i think senor said that he didn't use the 3rd flt with the extra mp...
personally, i think that the extra mp for flag protection, should be locked to the FC base coords. the player could take all 3 flts, leaving the 2500 mp in base...to attack someone with 2 flts it's restraining, unless you're flying around a swank, killing inactive players, then, 2 active flts are more than enough...btw, santa, your speech reminds me of another player...
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Santa....... lighten up! My goodness... I've never seen so many whiners in the game lately.
Don't tell me...your also a member of the CGC. From what I've seen lately in forum posts, we really should impliment an award to the biggest crybaby in game.

To all: Who would win the "CryBaby" Award
 Back to top »
Santa of the darkness
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject:

linux666 wrote:
Santa of the darkness wrote:
Senor wrote:
yeah. i'm guilty.

If i do read correctly, i think senor said that he didn't use the 3rd flt with the extra mp...
personally, i think that the extra mp for flag protection, should be locked to the FC base coords. the player could take all 3 flts, leaving the 2500 mp in base...to attack someone with 2 flts it's restraining, unless you're flying around a swank, killing inactive players, then, 2 active flts are more than enough...btw, santa, your speech reminds me of another player...

Yes you did read correctly, what senor said. I at no point disagreed with him, I just pointed out that taking the fleet and m/p presented an opportunity to use them.
I also except senor’s reply to my comments and agree with him that enough has been said on the subject.

To add to your pearls of wisdom on the subject of extra mp. I totally agree with you and think it is a very good suggestion.

I am not sure what other player I remind you of? Perhaps it’s the other Santa of light and sweetness ho ho ho.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Updates For New Era
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: