Barack Obama
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Barack Obama
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject:

All my other british friends love me, and i like all those things that you listed about Bush, its good we can detain people because they might be a terrorist, otherwise what if this one guy was a terrorist but we couldnt anything because that law wasnt passed and he ended up blowing up something, i call you foolish and dumb, everyone has different beleifs and feelings, one thing i like to point out that people will say anything over the internet and texting and to their friends, but they dont do anything in real liefe whe it mattters, so you know what suck it, the past is the past, i never said barack was bad, never said he was going to fail as president, i said from what i heard i didn't like him, so pucker up buttercup, were in for some tuff times, and all you foreigners, your news and shit is mostly lies about what they tell yo about us, just as ours is lies about what we say about you, so everyone SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!!!!
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject:

Typical Bush supporters response.if you are not with us your against us.No normal debate can be with people like you.What is all the f words and attacks on others.
Is it because you run out of god arguments or you didnt have any to start with.
Bush was the worst president in 20th century,you dont have to know he is illiterate just look at the numbers.In his first year he made a record high all time national deficit after he took over national budget with excess.
But yeah that doesnt matter right as long as he attacked countries all over the world right?
Who are you to break any rules of war that there is?You talk about yourself like leader of free world but yet you go around enslaving people.
I hope this one will make it better what that illiterate idiot have done wrong.
BTW where does it end,with cutting your rights?
Oklahoma bombing was done by white people, "true"americans...so what happens if they look you up for months just because your from trailer park?
Sadly you indeed have a great constitution but you are all stupid enough not to recognized it.Thats why you voted bush twice on his chair.
That is very sad.
And does it concern me,some guy from Europe?
Well since world is all to much economically tied up we all need healthy America to operate and since America spends more money on amry then rest of the world combined its not OK to have a giant with a gun who is hungry next to your door.If you dont think so just look what your hunger for oil did?You violated all national threaties,everything what is world trying to achive since WW2 and invaded a country wihtout even declaring war on it.
But remeber one thing WW2 helped america to become great after that depression in twenties.Now you can just become another Russia in 90s if your president fails you.

Jack09 please have a civil debate otherwise your posts will be deleted without prior warning.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
, its good we can detain people because they might be a terrorist, otherwise what if this one guy was a terrorist but we couldnt anything because that law wasnt passed and he ended up blowing up something, i

your news and *** is mostly lies about what they tell yo about us, just as ours is lies about what we say about you, so everyone SHUT THE *** UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!!!!

I'm going to go with the second paragraph I've quoted first because it'll be more fun.

Lol at Americans saying British news is bias. Have you ever watch Fox News? My advice is to watch a documentary called Outfoxed before you make such accusations about our media. Quick history lesson/reality checkit is a well known fact that on the night of the election Fox News announced that Bush had won when in fact he had lost. His cousin I believe was in charge of the political announcements that night. CNN announced that Gore had won but quickly changed their mind when they heard that Fox had announced Bush had won. Rupert Murdurck the CEO of News Corporation is well known to be bias towards the democrats and the corporation gives bonuses to employees that are bias towards the democrats and fires anyone who goes against this as well as ruins their reputation in the media industry by spreading lies against them.

Now back to the first paragraph where it gets really contraversial.

The terrorist threat although a threat is greatly exagerated by the media in order for the government to be able to do whatever the hell they want. Since Al Quedha has existed how many attacks on America soil have there been? I'll give you a clue you can count the number with one finger and although it was terrible offcause more people die to your lack of universal health care that Bush made it damn near impossible to get because he was taking bribes from the insurance companies to make laws against such a thing. Also more have people died due to your lax gun laws than died in 9/11.
In short if Al Quedha was anywhere near a big a threat as your media makes it out to be there'd be an attack everyday. Take the IRA in Northern Ireland. Back in their day there was a car bomb nearly every week somewhere in the U.K.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Melechavic
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip, you are awsome!

Jack! Resist the propaganda and live truly free!
dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject:

i just think its funny that jack the american is losing an argument about an american president to a couple of europeans
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject:

Most people who are under 18 years of age and still live at home echo the sentiments of their parents or guardians.
When you actually sit down and watch newscasts and try to see through the propaganda or slant ALL news stations portray and watch BOTH left and right leaning newscasters to try to find the truth somewhere between both of them.

Bush would have been a good president for a short time. Problem was, he stayed about 6 years too long in office.
Nice comment Failtrip about the lack of gun control or health care killing more Americans than any terrorist attack.
Sad ...but true !
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Most people who are under 18 years of age and still live at home echo the sentiments of their parents or guardians.
When you actually sit down and watch newscasts and try to see through the propaganda or slant ALL news stations portray and watch BOTH left and right leaning newscasters to try to find the truth somewhere between both of them.

Bush would have been a good president for a short time. Problem was, he stayed about 6 years too long in office.
Nice comment Failtrip about the lack of gun control or health care killing more Americans than any terrorist attack.
Sad ...but true !

Those comments were mine!

And I totally agree with T2 on this one. The news is basically controlled by the government due to licensing laws. They are also controlled by the advertisers and offcause the people that own the stations are also bias. The news want to overexagerate problems in order to get people to watch/read them. Fear sells - fact. If you watch closely enough to the news in Britain you will find that it goes through a yearly circle of news and ends up back where it was the year before. It goes something like this:

Binge drinking/underage drinking usually around new years.
Crimes in London.
Whatever war is currently on.
Child protection on the internet.
Failings in child protection in society.
School issues.
Anti-social behaviour.
Censorship.
Imigration.
Any economic issues.
Terrorism. <- This one usually goes on the longest and is often repeated.
Prisons.
Rising costs of living.
Transport.
Enivornment.
Pension.
Some kind of livestock problem.
Government scandels.
Government propositions.
Usually somethind to do with Chinese labour.
NHS failings.
Whatever Superbug is currently in existence.

I gurantee if you watch the news closely enough they will cover all these issues within a year and go back to the start next year in near enough that order.

Oh and they always put some kind of cute story about a duck or something at the end of the show to keep us from killing ourselves over their depressed look on the world.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Cute Duck mjx? more like cute kid who dies next week, jeebus, the world is in chaos.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Barack Obama
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: