Barack Obama
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Barack Obama
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Barack Obama

It's the start of a great new era for America indeed the world and hopefully we can put that idiot Bush behind us.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Rejoice!!!!

Back to top »
dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject:

nice picture microjak
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama

mjx1 wrote:
It's the start of a great new era for America indeed the world and hopefully we can put that idiot Bush behind us.

I dont appreciate that, leave your personel comments to your self, now we have that idiot obama, america is going to crash, doesnt sound good does it, people have different opinions, leave your personel ones to yourself.
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama

Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

I dont appreciate that, leave your personel comments to your self, now we have that idiot obama, america is going to crash, doesnt sound good does it, people have different opinions, leave your personel ones to yourself.

So your telling lowvoice to keep his personal opinions to himself, when all you are doing is posting your personal opinion? How contadictory.

And why do you purposely start an argument with every post? Your way too easily offended by something that isn't even offensive.. I mean, come on.. all lowvoice was doing is posting a topic about a person.

If you don't like Barack Obama.. then don't take it out on someone else.

Lowvoice is only going by your saying.. 'I say it cos' I can'.

Last edited by MicroJak on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Promethius long time no see when did you get here?

Jack I have a right to an opinion and right to post it this is the internet after all. If you don't think Bush is an idiot and are so easily offended by such an implication then my only advice to you is never watch deadringers, mock the week, have i got news for you or pretty much any british comedy as well as team america. The one thing I like about Bush is he is able to make fun of himself for example the comedy speach he did with a stunt double or the time where he made fun of his habbit of mispronouncing a word. If he can make fun of himself why can't i? Pleas feel free to have a stab at Gordon Brown if you please and if you'd like me to explain why I don't like Bush I'd be more than happy to in pm (perhaps you could tell me whats wrong with Obama cos we're all pretty happy about it here in England)
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject:

My very favorite "different strokes for different folks" story is when this whole thing with Clinton and that girl came up.

USA:
"He's been scre*ing a young girl working at the office! It's immoral, he must resign!"

French news:
"He's been scre*wing a young girl working at the office!"
French citizen:
"Good for him! But only one? Why, he's the da*n president for gods sake!!???"

So, let's not get too excited because someone else sees it differently
Hopefully we'll have a positive ripple-wave in the world economy when Obama succeeds in putting some ideas in motion. Regardless of what we think of the guy.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama

MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

So your telling lowvoice to keep his personal opinions to himself, when all you are doing is posting your personal opinion? How contadictory.

And why do you purposely start an argument with every post? Your way too easily offended by something that isn't even offensive.. I mean, come on.. all lowvoice was doing is posting a topic about a person.

If you don't like Barack Obama.. then don't take it out on someone else.

Lowvoice is only going by your saying.. 'I say it cos' I can'.

I qouted and stated an opinion, this is a edit game, there is no need to be saying shit about a country that you dont even live in, edit, and leave your opinions to yourself, and remember i STATED you edit, i said it DOESNT SOUND GOOD WHEN YOU SAY THAT DOES IT, i never said he is a idiot, maybe he will be a good president, from what i have seen of him im not fond, but i will never go against a president of my country, if you face to face you wouldnt say anything, youd be theedit in the back talking edit behind other peoples back.

Be civil that helps in any debate!

4)The use of swearing or masking is prohibited on these boards.

Next time post will be delete it.

dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject:

calm down jack...and you still didn't tell us what you think is wrong with him. give us something to actually discuss instead of getting heated and censor-swearing
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
now we have that idiot obama

Jack09 wrote:
i never said he is a idiot

Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Also, hi mjx1! I'm not exactly back - in a way I never left. I just lurk the forums really.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Haha cool prothemius. Kind of the same most of the time, I can leave the game but I can never leave the community :P

Jack you said in your last post MJ insulted your country in his last post. Where is this?

Also Jack nothing to flame about just something to think about. If you accept whoever is in charge of your country then what if your country was Germany during WWII. Generally I don't trust politicians or the media but I think Obama could do the world good.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Jack09 wrote:

OMG you are really stupid, did you read the last of the post, its said :now we have that idiot obama, it doesnt sound good does it, what it means if you wouldnt skim, dumbass british, it is, NOW READ CAREFULLY, IT IS A STATEMENT, IM SAYING THIS IS WHAT YOUR SAYING IN A DIFFERENT WAY, IM SAYING THAT I COULD SAY THAT OBAMA IS A IDIOT, BUT IM NOT, IM NOT LIKE YOU, YOUR SOMEONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING, BUT IS A PUSSY WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING SOMETHING FACE TO FACE, YOU DONT THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING, YOU READ ONE LINE, THEN THINK THAT THE REST OF THAT PARAGRAPH IS THE EXACT SAME THING, SO READ DONT SKIM, AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING.
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Jack09 wrote:

OMG you are really stupid, did you read the last of the post, its said :now we have that idiot obama, it doesnt sound good does it, what it means if you wouldnt skim, dumbass british, it is, NOW READ CAREFULLY, IT IS A STATEMENT, IM SAYING THIS IS WHAT YOUR SAYING IN A DIFFERENT WAY, IM SAYING THAT I COULD SAY THAT OBAMA IS A IDIOT, BUT IM NOT, IM NOT LIKE YOU, YOUR SOMEONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING, BUT IS A *** WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING SOMETHING FACE TO FACE, YOU DONT THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING, YOU READ ONE LINE, THEN THINK THAT THE REST OF THAT PARAGRAPH IS THE EXACT SAME THING, SO READ DONT SKIM, AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING.

No...

What you are doing is copying what I told you to do ages ago... as in.. skimming other people's posts.. and telling me not to do it... well, don't worry Jack09... I took a very long time reading your post.. I took a very long time deciding what superlatives I could use to accurately describe what a dreafull post it was...

Now, tell me Jack, where exactly did I say 'Barack Obama is an idiot?.. Or.. are you confusing me with lowvoice?... Are you skimming forum names as well as forum posts?

Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama

Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

i said it doesnt "sound good does it", meaning if i said that about obama it wouldn't sound good, meaning what you said about bush isnt a very "NICE" thing to say, and obama is now giving away american taxes to other countries so people can have abortions all around the world, and he made it so we cant just dismiss it when he is out of office, hurray america is already doing good, maybe you should watch TV, lets all take away lives.
Melechavic
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Awww!!!

Poor Jack! Are you the only American here?

Unfortunately I happen to disagree with you more than these international human beings do. Bush was an awful president and here are a few reasons why:

#1 He signed and made law the PATRIOT act. This act gave our government the ability to designate any citizen a TERRORIST and detain them for over a month before an attorney is even remotely available.

#2 He has assisted in keeping all torture techniques under wraps as well as the military bases purposes that we are constructing overseas from the public. They will argue that if the info got out it could be used against them, but if they are the only ones with info, couldn't it be used against us?

#3 9/11
... What was that supposed to be? Not only is there footage of him shrugging off the idea of attack for 15 minutes to read along in a book with some children, but also much evidence that the attack was provoked by our government to create a reason to go into the Middle East.

#4 They lied about Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, while funding the production of another WMD in afghanistan called opium.

#5 No Child Left Behind act:

This act enforced benchmark testing every year for every public student in the U.S. and if a schools scores do not increase every year, the school loses funding.

Does this make any sense?

However, before you express your upset towards bush or any other president, remember that they are all but pawns to their true masters = Money.

That being said, Bush sucks and I don't have much hope for Obama either since the problem isn't the presidents, but the lobbyists who tell them what to do.
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject:

On the other hand Obama raised most of his campaign money from ordinary people so he doesnt own anything to anyone except to the American nation which is only correct.
Many are counting on him...so go Barack
Melechavic
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Yay!

Many of the world's events just make me mad.

MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Melechavic wrote:
Awww!!!

Poor Jack! Are you the only American here?

He's not the only one.. just the most annoying..

But we all love him really, don't we?

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Barack Obama
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: