Register
CTF DISCUSSION IRC CHAT
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » CTF DISCUSSION IRC CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: CTF DISCUSSION IRC CHAT

I have been in IRC for most of the evening talking with other ST players about the recent concerns... I would love to have a chat with as many as possible... no shouting matches or arguing battles... I'm open to start trying to figure something out that we can do... I know I've seemed to be very argumentative about this whole thing but am open to discussion...

I will be on IRC tomorrow evening around 0300 game time tomorrow... please join me if your open to discussion...

I would like to extend the offer to admin too... so he can see all the concerns brought up...

all I ask is no shouting or arguing... I'm willing to talk... and see if we can't get everything on the table...

I will also extend the offer to my fellow members... to get there points too...
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject:

yes. tonight in IRC proved that in spite of the recent thick air surrounding the CTF topic, a civilised and informative discussion is possible. we had a great chat with DL on the topic. and i hope to continue it tomorrow with as many of you as possible. and an admin showing up would be the icing on the cake.

to anyone just wishing to shout and curse and stir up trouble, just don't show up, ok. lets leave personal differences aside for a while.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject:

ATM I can't see much that will change my mind other than a check box that signifies the alliance will not participate in CTF. The alliance will forfeit their score from being listed in the scoreboard and ability to claim #1 alliance spot even if the alliance does have more points than any other.
Not making flag available is like not competing.

It's the price to pay for taking the easy road.
Just 1 persons opinion.
If I'm available I would certainly like to take part in a discussion regarding this matter.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject:

DL 3.00gametime is 3.00gmt so that means for most of western europe which is where most people playing this game is living this meeting is on at the early hours of the morning so have fun talking to yourself
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry DragonLilly but I don't think 3:00am in the morning is the best time for.. well.. all players.. and we don't even know if it's tommorow morning or if it's happened already!

When I used to do the ST Quizes, I put them at 8:00pm GMT+1 on a Sunday evening. That's the best time for all players, seeing as all Americans online and so are the majority of the Europeans.. and I don't think we have any Japanese playing the game .

I would suggest 8:00pm GMT this Wednesday. But I'd like to see how many people show up at 3 in the morning tommorow .
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » CTF DISCUSSION IRC CHAT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: