Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Mighty permanent ban...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Mighty permanent ban...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Mighty be permanetly IP banned from The Game and game forums?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 19 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 30

Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Mighty permanent ban...

...from game and forum...

I wanted to write down so much but couldnt find the right words for bad things Mighty,not for the first time,brought ito The Game.

With him being around I lost will to play The Game,which has happened to me for the first time in my some 10 evoes Ive been around here(i played them all for hole 90 days).

Question is simple:

Should Mighty be permanetly IP banned from The Game and game forums?
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Sure, your leader Shade is a multi so lets ban mighty becuase he tries to get out the truth!

I wish admin would have done something... but here is the reality!

admin wrote:
To: Mighty
Posted: 19 May 2008 17:19
Subject: Re: possible hacking Quote message
what is the problem?

i have no time at the moment, please write short and everything i need to know

Mighty wrote:

okay.

here is the short version

Shade has been a multi. the proof is in the ip's you send me and zen. the account so 2pac, rocky t and jasmin all use the following 85.82.157.191

if you need more proof read the post I sent you and the forum topic.

his 2pac account should be deleted. while we're at it so should my ace account and the . Z.beeblebrox of jaglan beta account.

thank you

admin wrote:
can#t you delete the accounts?

They don't have the time to care about this game.. so wish what ever you may.. neither me nor Shade or any other cheater is going to get banned in here..

Good luck trying though

top 10 players

player score relative
score

1. 2pac of Shakur 56173 80706
2. Ace of Tra©e 23964 73181
3. The Fourth of the Horsemen 49290 72950
4. Z.beeblebrox of jaglan beta 29795 63837

3 out of 4..

Lets face it... ST was a pet project of admin.. it never commercially took off and it has a small but dedicated following. they like it but it doesn't make them any money and they don't have the time to spend moderating it. so its the wild wild west.. the dirtiest alliances grab the top of the food chain and run flag ops with multi accounts and the dirties players grab the top 10 spots on the list!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Where do you think I have been these past 3 years?Do you have me for complete imbecil?

Just leave and begone...

Your gonna do us all a big favour belive me.

Why perm ban?
Just incase you never come back and mess up another round.

Well maybe there is going to be a double decker near by...try to catch him...from the front side thou
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject:

I have lost the will to play the game but only from diversion of life activities... this time it is from pure fustration from Mighty. Never have i wanted to quit because of a person. Not even from MJ because i know he's been an honest player and he's still younger and has much to learn such as I. He'll turn into a decent player someday and hopefully be in line to fight -TO- in the future.

Mighty on the other hand has been causing trouble for the past 3-4 years. He's not going to learn. Hence the fustration of not going to accomplish anything with him.

PermaBan Mighty please before i start slaughtering innocent children.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject:

whenever this idiot goes, I go! short of that your out of luck.. go find your self some children

Mighty wrote:
Alright, lets reason than

how much evidence is enough evidence for you?

lets go back a year, Rob was trying to convict me of hacking into TO accounts when I was not present. in his attempt to do so he gave out the ip's to all TO members (censored I might add, but still) which included shade (Chris)

Robert Roy wrote:

On Chris:
- 86.52.35.110 from Chris en Sola. They live together so that explains enough.
- 83.90.100.46 is from Chris his work.
- 86.52.105.62 is from Chris

just recently To's flag was grabbed back by the help of a few starter accounts.. two of these accounts were RickyT of Kold and Janest of coutisius.

zenachi of No Star asked Admin to run an ip check on these 2 accounts. admin responded to him with

zenachi wrote:

Back on topic a bit here...
So is anyone from Aarhus, Denmark?

To: zenachi
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:57 am
Subject: Re: Possible Multi Tactics Quote message
RickyT of Kold
last ips:[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203

other accounts
:"username";s:5:"sandy";s:8: of Dayz";s:4:"show";s:1:"1";}i:21308;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"saxwang";s:8:"fullname";s:21:"wqeqweq of sdfsdsdads";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21309;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"wangman";s:8:"fullname";s:15:"Inihae of Scone";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21348;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"stomon";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Stomon of Phaelec";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21349;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"ofungab";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Ofungab of Loryma";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21628;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"ticuof";s:8:"fullname";s:19:"Ticuof of Sitistefa";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21629;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"cretin";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Cretin of Korsia";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21630;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"qwerty";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Qwerty of Hurtiop";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21631;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:5:"asasy";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Asasy of Domiton";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}}s:9:"startpage";a:2:{s:4:"left";s:11:"irc/irc.php";s:5:"right";s:6:"f2.php";}}

Janest of coutisius
ips;[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203
no known other accounts

so in turn Linux informed us that Shade lives in Denmark. at this point I made the original accusations, people agreed they were multies on the run but asked for more proof before believing the multi accounts is from shade.

noxus wrote:
Good job Mighty, you think your so big because you found a multy in Arhus. Nice job... but granted that does seem a little suspicious, but i have one CRITICAL point that is missed that will pretty much blow out your theory.

where is shade's name on this list? if RickyT was infact part of Shade's multy accounts then shade's ingame name would appear on this list as other accounts with the same ip address.

you just proved that shade has a fellow spacetracer near by. Just a little bit more evidence please.

now he thought that all those accounts below Ricky T's were his multi's based on ip, so did I.so his question as to why shade wasn't in that list was a valid one... but admin later told us that was not the case.. those other accounts are the past accounts of rocky T... not accounts with the same Ip.. the account check was performed on the 2 suspected accounts of Rocky T and Janest of coutisius. so they could be dozen other accounts sharing the same ip that nobody asked admin to check. the only thing that past history means is that Rocky T has been playing this game for a long time under different account names. and that he is multi and he has at least one other account (Janest of coutisius).

It also shows that whoever that Rocky T guy is, lives very very close to Shade.. that was enough proof for me but some might think its just co-incident that 2 people live so close and happen to share an intrest in defending TO's flag together.. So I asked admin to provide me with 2pac's ip's (shade's main account) and he did

admin wrote:

Posted: 18 May 2008 17:27
Subject: Re: possible hacking

what multi report do you mean?

pls ask the multihunt-team in the forum

Mighty wrote:

thank you very much, shade is 2pac of Shakur . can you provide me with his ip's and multi report please?

Regards,
Mighty

that's where all doubts went away as Shade was also using the same Ip as the other 2 accounts! So I thought this has to be a done deal... but TO members such as Robert Roy decided to close the topic forcing me to open a new one.

Some asked why so many ips starting with 62 and so few with 85 in shade's account.. the answer was pretty simple. Shade's acceses his multi accounts only at home, his main account in work and at home. his work uses a dynamic IP and his house a static IP. here is a quote from wiki

Quote:
Static and dynamic IP addresses

When a computer uses the same IP address every time it connects to the network, it is known as a Static IP address. In contrast, in situations when the computer's IP address changes frequently it is called a Dynamic IP address.

at this point there was no way out but to claim that there was a proxy involved. So I did a proxy check and gave the link to every one who wanted to try for themselves even though it would be ridicules for some one to play with an account so long just to be a proxy (rocky T has a very long history of playing). the proxy check for the ip came negative. to further prove my point I pinpointed Shade's new ip's both in home at work with the ones given to us by Rob a year ago. I posted the results for everyone to see and the links so they may check it for themselves

Mighty wrote:

the ip in question is not a proxy.

you can check if an ip is a proxy or not at
http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm
or
http://www.ip-adress.com/Proxy_Checker/

Result: Proxy: false
Proxy Format is not valid!
You entered an IP address (85.82.157.191) and no Port.

and also all those other ip's (the 62's) come from his work, it might be possible to find a proxy in the same city, but the same exact house? impossible. jus do the check in http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/ and look at the map, you'll see the ips all come from the exact same location. none are proxies.

check noxus post.. look at chiris's ip from a year ago, the one rob gave us (86.52.35.110) . put in his ip into http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation and you get

thats from a year ago. notice the lattitude and longtitude which pinpoint his exact location to 56.1500 and 10.2170 (gps location)

now lets do the same for the new ip from ricky and 2pac, we get

that is the exact same longitude and latitude, which means the exact same location.

now as for his work ips (the 62 ip's) his work has worked on there security from last year and made there ip's variable, resulting in so many ips and also making it hard to pinpoint the location but let us check the work ip from 1 year ago given by rob and the new one and see what we get.

here is the check for his work ip from last year

notice the gps location for his work

and now lets try one of the 62 ips from this year

he still works at the same place! I didn't think he'd be able to hold a job for a year with so much time spent multing in ST!

at this point Noxus made the last desperate argument. that I could have somehow hacked into shade's computer and made those accounts and defended TO with them just to get Shade in trouble. even though the argument is very flawed and ridicules, I'll entertain it.

1st. I never hacked anyone in first place. Rob tried to pin something on me.

2nd. If I had access to shade's account I would have disbanded his alliance and deleted him. (i'd do that right now if I had access)

3rd. I would not have created multi accounts to defend his flag for him! didn't need his flag to be safe for me to accuse him you know!

4th. I would not have played for the past few years with his multi account (rocky T) just to accuse him 3 years later! there is no proxy that reliable in the world..

So Shade has been multi, not the first time he got caught either, he was caught beck in 2004 and deleted his accounts, and steven it hasn't been just this round.. look at the history of players Rocky T was.

I agree I tend to reply to all posts and there is more than a few annoying people with no points in here.. so when I reply to there posts, I become annoying! my bad.

so tell me how is this not enough proof for you? where is the hole in it? everything is there.. this is probably the most proof that has ever been given for a multi

regards,

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject:

sooooooo.....
You just dont get it do you?
Spoiled brat!!!

That stuff isnt important anymore,majority lost the will to play The Game becouse of you.No matter what you say about Shade or any prove you find against him will not change the fact that you are one annoying being that I wish would be far away from ST as possible...

But sadly knowing you I know I will beat Dominion before I see you leave these boards...

Edit.
Did Shade bullied you when you was kids?
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject:

i think it's enough!

time for baning Mighty God a second time...

sad, but true, he doesen't learn a thing
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:
sooooooo.....
You just dont get it do you?
Spoiled brat!!!

That stuff isnt important anymore,majority lost the will to play The Game becouse of you.No matter what you say about Shade or any prove you find against him will not change the fact that you are one annoying being that I wish would be far away from ST as possible...

But sadly knowing you I know I will beat Dominion before I see you leave these boards...

Edit.
Did Shade bullied you when you was kids?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe in neverland....it's so funny that makes me sad!
you guys should think of all those rock solid(!!) arguments, and tell them to the police after being caught robing a bank...i'm sure they would let you go...after all it's not important that you ppl cheat ( attention!! if it's somebody else, there's a reunion in the town square, and blood will be demanded!!)
If ppl lost the will to play, maybe it's due to your....way (let's put it like that) of playing, creating accounts to send startup fleets to help you regain your flag, that was taken in a clean and fair way (like this game should be played), when facing the possibility of loosing it again, set the alliance numbers from 9 to 2, making it impossible to get the flag (although it's not cheating, going against the rules, i think, it's certainly cheating in the spirit of the game.) but i guess it would be to much, for egomaniacs, to loose the flag a second time...you guys are what i call jumpers...the one that prefer to go to the roof and jump, instead of facing the consequenses...and after all the bullshit, you come with duels!!!
i already told my alliance, i want nothing further with 'to', you suck all the fun out of the game, there are ppl that defend you...great, for them, for you...i'm not here to make ppl follow what i say, but i'm surprised, in the worst possible kind of way, by what 'to' actually is!!
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Wow.. your a fucking joke ..

anything to make you work less eh!

don't bother to look at the proof.. don't bother to do your job... just shut me up!

good job!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Posted: 20 May 2008 18:10
Subject: Re: possible hacking Quote message

you have to find out, who is cheating and that person has to delete the account if he/she admits.

we cannot clear everything up for you, this is a wargame and people are at war

too much work for you eh! it's a war game so lets us multi!

he has to admit and than delete himself! cool.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Linux behave!!!
Ive been around here and you dont know me or anyone else involved so to call us all cheats its just barking in thin air.
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject:

Great,game is down.Mighty I guess you succeeded,you killed The Game...
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject:

ups, now its up again
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject:

admin wrote:
i think it's enough!

time for baning Mighty God a second time...

sad, but true, he doesen't learn a thing

thank you there admin now that mighty is gone would shade like to make a statement so we can sort this out like civilized human beings
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Good Idea Lowvoice!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:
Linux behave!!!
Ive been around here and you dont know me or anyone else involved so to call us all *** its just barking in thin air.

!! what a joke...btw, if in your house, you ppl 'bark', fine, your problem...
when i smell it, i don't need someone else to tell me what it is
before writting any more 'valuable', full of content remarks, try to use the grey matter that you have between your ears...
as i said before...i really don't have patiente to keep this kind of monologue going!! it lacks substance, if you know what i mean...meaby not!
just keep saying that 'white' is 'black'...if it makes you happy!! don't try to sell it to me though!...
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Although I fear that he will return once again in the future.
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:

linux666 wrote:
Failtrip1 wrote:
Linux behave!!!
Ive been around here and you dont know me or anyone else involved so to call us all *** its just barking in thin air.

!! what a joke...btw, if in your house, you ppl 'bark', fine, your problem...
when i smell it, i don't need someone else to tell me what it is
before writting any more 'valuable', full of content remarks, try to use the grey matter that you have between your ears...
as i said before...i really don't have patiente to keep this kind of monologue going!! it lacks substance, if you know what i mean...meaby not!
just keep saying that 'white' is 'black'...if it makes you happy!! don't try to sell it to me though!...

Dont bark any more and behave.Once you will manage that Ill might give you an answer or anyother reply but till then bark bark all you want.
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject:

I have not been keeping up on the forums, but i do not think that a perminemt ban from the game is fair. If anything Mighty should have limitations from the ip adress and his account(s). e.g. no post in the open forums but still acess to votes. No sending messages to any members not in his alliance. and in any messages that are sent are under 75 words and a limit of 5 per day. This is only if things are as bad as most of you seem to claim.

I realize that the restrictions that i suggested above will never come about because as seen of late admins have been lazy. (no offense admins) So why would they bother with this. Admin claims they want players to join the game and come back round after round but how are they going to do that by perminate bans?

Just so all of you know I would be saying this about any player in this game, even Shade, who to some is just as bad as Mighty.

http://www.freewebs.com/1cbk/
 Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject:

I have been around here some time.
And i never saw admin do a permanent ban on anybody, only time anyone was banned before was in 2003

And now guess who it was..... yes the same person that is being banned this time.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Mighty permanent ban...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: