The CGC VS. Lycans
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » The CGC VS. Lycans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: The CGC VS. Lycans

This thread is to officially declare war on Jack09 and his 'cousins' of the alliance The Lycans. He tried to get a personal pact with a CGC member and the CGC does not participate in personal pacts unless the entire alliance accepts the pact. We tried to communicate and offer assistance to this alliance but they refused and started cursing, being rude and disrespectful to the CGC so therefore I do believe that they need a bit of a wake-up call...
 Back to top »
XYZ
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: The CGC VS. Lycans

DragonLilly wrote:
This thread is to officially declare war on Jack09 and his 'cousins' of the alliance The Lycans. He tried to get a personal pact with a CGC member and the CGC does not participate in personal pacts unless the entire alliance accepts the pact. We tried to communicate and offer assistance to this alliance but they refused and started cursing, being rude and disrespectful to the CGC so therefore I do believe that they need a bit of a wake-up call...

im sure......
this is just more drama
again started by.....hmmmmm
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: The CGC VS. Lycans

XYZ wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:

im sure......
this is just more drama
again started by.....hmmmmm

ROFL... hmm... looks like they were found out AGAIN... one deletes instantly...

1/11/2009 11:10:20 PM Clint look civilized talk FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! im on my xbox i wanted to backstab all of u plz discnnet from conv i wanted to bakstab u not the other way round
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject:

OMG DL get a life, ya want to look at it, my cousins got on the same Computer again and he said he was stupid.

12.01 03:22 From:Lucien of Legendarios
Subject:Re:Re:Re:Re:
ow my gosh im so dumb!
o forgot about that okay ill delete my account in a couple of days after attack at least one person. - del

They got on and you start a forum on me again, get a life, im trying to play some halo 3, and your friend starts messaging me trying to "scare" me cause i dont kiss your ass, if i were you i would work on my life that has so much goiing on it, trying to stop smoking, ive been through more in my life, have more to do and stilll have time to play this game while you cant play cause you have stuff to do, but you still have time to lurkk in the forums cause mayhem and give my alliance a new forum, you and your allies are cowards who kiss eachothers ass and wont do anything fairly, your too old to be picking fights on a Sci-FI game, act your age and get a life, and can you please stop talking to me, can i have my own life or do you have to run it too, i dont kiss ass like your allies so fuck off and stop shit talking me and people, especially other alliances who actually do stuff and dont evo out to save flags so you dont lose points.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject:

Ya i am rude to the CGC, you guys think your badasses in a Sci-Fi game, all you guys do is kissass, have other people blackmail to scare, but i have balls, unlike you and your allies, to talk back and tell you shit, and if you wanna think your "BA" in a game, come play some H3. Then ill take a shit on your chest when i fucking own you.

abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
OMG DL get a life, ya want to look at it, my cousins got on the same Computer again and he said he was stupid.

ow my gosh im so dumb!
o forgot about that okay ill delete my account in a couple of days after attack at least one person. - del

They got on and you start a forum on me again, get a life, im trying to play some halo 3, and your friend starts messaging me trying to "scare" me cause i dont kiss your ***, if i were you i would work on my life that has so much goiing on it, trying to stop smoking, ive been through more in my life, have more to do and stilll have time to play this game while you cant play cause you have stuff to do, but you still have time to lurkk in the forums cause mayhem and give my alliance a new forum, you and your allies are cowards who kiss eachothers *** and wont do anything fairly, your too old to be picking fights on a Sci-FI game, act your age and get a life, and can you please stop talking to me, can i have my own life or do you have to run it too, i dont kiss *** like your allies so fuck off and stop *** talking me and people, especially other alliances who actually do stuff and dont evo out to save flags so you dont lose points.

DragonLily if all you have better to do is to pick on beginner players than the CGC is not what I thought they were. Here i though they were really powerfull veteran players but what i have seen with you and your alliance you guys are cowards. You kick people off to get rid of the risk of taking your flag then allow them back to steal flags...wow
You guys do not help new players you stab them in the back to get more points and you guys make this game not worth playing by all your muliti accusations and declaring war on my alliance.....yes i am part of the lycan alliance and my brother got on my laptop today and was going to attack you guys and i told him not to so he logged back on and i said it would be risky because be here accuse everyone of everything possible so i told him to get on and delete his account so they would stop complaining but i guess it wasnt good enough......i realize he shouldnt have got on my laptop now but geez i have had it up to my neck with your shit!!!!!
 Back to top »
XYZ
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject:

abab wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

ow my gosh im so dumb!

They got on and you start a forum on me again, get a life, im trying to play some halo 3, and your friend starts messaging me trying to "scare" me cause i dont kiss your ***, if i were you i would work on my life that has so much goiing on it, trying to stop smoking, ive been through more in my life, have more to do and stilll have time to play this game while you cant play cause you have stuff to do, but you still have time to lurkk in the forums cause mayhem and give my alliance a new forum, you and your allies are cowards who kiss eachothers *** and wont do anything fairly, your too old to be picking fights on a Sci-FI game, act your age and get a life, and can you please stop talking to me, can i have my own life or do you have to run it too, i dont kiss *** like your allies so fuck off and stop *** talking me and people, especially other alliances who actually do stuff and dont evo out to save flags so you dont lose points.

DragonLily if all you have better to do is to pick on beginner players than the CGC is not what I thought they were. Here i though they were really powerfull veteran players but what i have seen with you and your alliance you guys are cowards. You kick people off to get rid of the risk of taking your flag then allow them back to steal flags...wow
You guys do not help new players you stab them in the back to get more points and you guys make this game not worth playing by all your muliti accusations and declaring war on my alliance.....yes i am part of the lycan alliance and my brother got on my laptop today and was going to attack you guys and i told him not to so he logged back on and i said it would be risky because be here accuse everyone of everything possible so i told him to get on and delete his account so they would stop complaining but i guess it wasnt good enough......i realize he shouldnt have got on my laptop now but geez i have had it up to my neck with your ***!!!!!

I agree with abab im sorry to say but the CGC is that big kid on an ant hill burning ants with a magnifying glass.
You are being a little harsh dont you think?
This is a game
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject:

Well DL doesnt have anything better to do, message to DL, focus on your own life and trying to stop "smoking" and your kid, and if you want the CGC to be a good alliance, fight fairly 1v1 or 2v2 not 8v1 or have some veteran player come and do it for you, youve been accusing alliances (NS mostly) of being cowards trying to EVO out players to save their flag when your doing the same thing, and your not playing so GET OF THIS TOPIC, AND PARTICULARLY THIS FORUM, cause not a lot of people appreciate your shit, and if you and your alliance have a prob with me and my cousins, let them state it, have them here all talking stating their case, cause ill i get is BS from alpha and arari, but im not a kissass so ehhh =O, start a new allliance and fight some people fairly. stop being a coward.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject:

well, yes the CGC uses their knowledge of the overall game and pulls out all the tricks... Its part of the game... not just how well you know your race and your ships but in a game its how well you know the overall game... My alliance has gained some major pointers from the most intimidating alliance called TO... All of which we do by not cheating... you can say we are mean... but we just know the game... I was willing to give you all a second chance within this game, but I was seriously disrespected and told that there was an attempt of trying to 'backstab' the entire CGC alliance... this doesn't fly well if you expect someone to be nice...

Jack09 wrote:
and if you and your alliance have a prob with me and my cousins, let them state it, have them here all talking stating their case

We only need one MOC for this alliance...

Last edited by DragonLilly on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject:

ive very nice to you untill now and i realize clint was cussing at you its because you keep picking at us and accuse us of everything....
and i am his cousin and i am real!!!!! and no i wont show you us on a webcam
hahahahaha your so weird
bring it on we have nothing to lose
 Back to top »
abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
well, yes the CGC uses their knowledge of the overall game and pulls out all the tricks... Its part of the game... not just how well you know your race and your ships but in a game its how well you know the overall game... My alliance has gained some major pointers from the most intimidating alliance called TO... All of which we do by not cheating... you can say we are mean... but we just know the game... I was willing to give you all a second chance within this game, but I was seriously disrespected and told that there was an attempt of trying to 'backstab' the entire CGC alliance... this doesn't fly well if you expect someone to be nice...

Jack09 wrote:
and if you and your alliance have a prob with me and my cousins, let them state it, have them here all talking stating their case

We only need one MOC for this alliance...

we WERE nice to you but when you accused several weeks ago of being multis it all went down hill form there, it wasnt us that started this is it was you.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject:

abab wrote:
ive very nice to you untill now and i realize clint was cussing at you its because you keep picking at us and accuse us of everything....
hahahahaha your so weird

I don't care about the webcam crap anymore... I know the proper people to get ahold of if I need an IP checked...

as I stated in my previous post... I was considering giving you all another chance until I found out that there was plans of trying to 'backstab' our alliance... this is when I changed my thoughts...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:

Haha, ya i was going to backstab you, get on your good side then when everything was good then backstab you and me and "ALL" my allies would get you, i have a lot more than you think, and hey "IT WAS JUST ONE OF THE TRICKS" and hey you never gave me a second chance, the only chance was when Alpha didnt know it was me and he invited me, Dumbass, then Arari found out it was me, and i lured him to my side trying to say ill attack some people and we can be allies, he almost went for it till i said something stupid and i found out how much a web of "KISSASS" you have woven into the cgc.
abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject:

youve accused us so much my brother doesnt even want to make a new account thats one more person youve convinced to not play this game and add my name on that list as well.
I say Good Day
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
abab wrote:
hahahahaha your so weird

I don't care about the webcam crap anymore... I know the proper people to get ahold of if I need an IP checked...

as I stated in my previous post... I was considering giving you all another chance until I found out that there was plans of trying to 'backstab' our alliance... this is when I changed my thoughts...

Ya, i mean its a FUCKING GAME, i swear dont try to do shit to my Computer, once again, its a FUCKING GAME, you only need one MOC because thats all there is in your alliance is one person, of course you now the proper people to get a hold of, your EX-GOV, i wouldnt want you in my game if i made one, an ex GOVY, who knows what kind of mayhem you can cause, all those bugs, you probably made them..
abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject:

even if one of us or both of us joined you and backstabed your precious CGC it isnt against the rules and like you said we like to play all the strategies in the game
so again you contradict yourself.
you dont care when you do cowardess acts but when someone else say they might you flip out
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
abab wrote:
hahahahaha your so weird

Ya, i mean its a FUCKING GAME, i swear dont try to do *** to my Computer, once again, its a FUCKING GAME, you only need one MOC because thats all there is in your alliance is one person, of course you now the proper people to get a hold of, your EX-GOV, i wouldnt want you in my game if i made one, an ex GOVY, who knows what kind of mayhem you can cause, all those bugs, you probably made them..

rofl... everyone in the CGC is a different person and who I was talking about is contacting a mulithunter of this game... personally via MSN... anyways believe what you wish the players of ST know differently...

abab wrote:
even if one of us or both of us joined you and backstabed your precious CGC it isnt against the rules and like you said we like to play all the strategies in the game
so again you contradict yourself.
you dont care when you do cowardess acts but when someone else say they might you flip out

no its not against the rules... but somethings alliances do p!ss each other off... IE... us dropping to 2... or you all trying to backstab us... each to his own... its a war game... this stuff happens deal with it...

Last edited by DragonLilly on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject:

abab wrote:
youve accused us so much my brother doesnt even want to make a new account thats one more person youve convinced to not play this game and add my name on that list as well.
I say Good Day

IM WITH MY COUSINS, FUCK YOU ALL, im gone, i dont mind this game, but as long as your in it, im encouraging every one i can not to join.

I SAY GOODNIGHT.
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

so are playing dl?

if not, how can you declare war on anything?

abab
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
abab wrote:
hahahahaha your so weird

Ya, i mean its a FUCKING GAME, i swear dont try to do *** to my Computer, once again, its a FUCKING GAME, you only need one MOC because thats all there is in your alliance is one person, of course you now the proper people to get a hold of, your EX-GOV, i wouldnt want you in my game if i made one, an ex GOVY, who knows what kind of mayhem you can cause, all those bugs, you probably made them..

hahahahahah
wow i bet you are right she probably made her whole alliance and they arent even real lets make her get on a webcam of all her alliance memebers to if shes not a multi lets do it and then even though we have no proof and maybe it was an accident lets still accuse her.hhhhmmmm
does this sound familiar
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » The CGC VS. Lycans
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: