75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject:

XYZ wrote:
Wow
Dragon Lily if that Jack guy isn't playing anymore just look past it and stop posting things about him. Thats in the past, he clearly isn't playing anymore so can we please get past all the arguing and try to encourage more people to play ST and please dont accuse anymore people of beeing multis until you have 100% without a doubt poof.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WTF R U to tell me what to do... STFU newb
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject:

that's the spirit Lily. he like totally deserved to get bashed for that totally offensive post. you're the first flower of the spring, babe.

sarcasm intended.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject:

indeed DragonLily theres no need to have ago at XYZ he is entitled to suggest something and to be honest I think what he suggested is correct for example i made sure i had definate proof before i posted a multi report on mighty i did this with MJ and a admins help (the admin did a IP scan and mighty did some undercover work to find mightys third account) and thats how multis are banned mighty had a ban he occasionally pops up in the forum now again but no-one really cares anymore and to be honest for a parent you seem to be acting very childish yourself just because i dtuck up for you earlier dont persume we're bestest friends foreverest i will still shoot you, durago or anyone else down who i believe is flaming uneccasarily with the intent of upsetting other members
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jack09 wrote:
and Zenachi if that was directed at me i really dont give a fuck what the rules are

Hmm.. Jack, I don't think your going to get anywhere in this game without making your posts seem a little more worthwhile...

First of all, double posts are unessessary.. if you wish to edit your previous post so that you make two posts instead of one just press the edit button on the left, after you've deleted the last post you made.

Also, spamming isn't good. I used to spam (why is it always Jacks who spam?) a lot.. but the thing was that I used to spam in the right place; at the moment you are spamming but you don't really know it.. your probably the biggest spammer in recent days that ST has ever had.. you took the record off of me! 29 posts in 3 days is something no ones going to applaud you for.

The talk about 'being admiral makes me sound cooler', well it isn't true. I'm an Admiral.. but everyone on the forum knows that it's not the rank you have, it's the type of person you are... T2 is cooler than me... if you want to sound cool, ask him!

Its a general rule to only reply to topics which are active, as in, have been replied to in the last 2-3 days. Sometimes you may see the odd off-topic thread pop up now and again, usually because someone wants to revive an old game or whatever, but generally, no one ever re-opens topics that have been dead for years.

I think it's best if you take the post count down a bit; just copy what other people do and you won't go wrong. Make sure each of your posts is at least 3 sentances and read through to check your spelling each time. Also, don't skim through other peoples posts.. that will just make you look a fool.. and people don't pity a fool here.

One last thing.. you seem to be causing an upset here in the last few days, as you said in your previous post, and you know who's fault that is? Yes... it is YOUR fault... even if in your previous post your trying to make us the guilty ones. It just seems your making more enemies than allies on the forums, and that's not a good thing in-game. If you'd ever want to join a top flight alliance, people are just gonna say no.. I'm sure Lilly wouldn't recruit you, would she?

If you ever have the need to monotonously spam, use this thread:
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4490&start=1840

I must have around 300 posts in there! But I haven't used it for a while. I guess it's like Nicotine is to Cigarettes. Your still addicted, your just not upsetting others by using it.

Good Luck, Jack09. I hope I sounded like God did to Judas.. sure.. you killed the only ****ing Son of God.. but we'll forgive you anyway..

you have no idea what im doing or if im even the one in the game, i think yor just a little bitch waiting till the fire dies down and coem in with some smart remarck that no one will care about, well like i said i dont give a shit what anybody says on this game, first of all its a "GAME" yoru dipshit and you should get over it and get a life, your arguing is pointless, so go play the game ans stop saying shit.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject:

if you dont care about what people say on this game then why do you contine to interact with us on the forum
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject:

for the same reason everybody else does cause i can, theres nothing wrong with that.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject:

no usually people talk on this forum to share tactics, talk of wars, alliances, allies and battle reports because theyre interest in the game, want to keep everyone updated, and want to generally talk to other members, make friends ect you have no interest in any of this so i repeat my question why are you here?
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
for the same reason everybody else does cause i can, theres nothing wrong with that.

YES THERE IS. YOU INSOLENT, AMERICAN BRAT.

The forum was much happier and nicer place before you came. Your upsetting EVERYONE. Even yourself. Look at you. It's like you've drunk a triple expresso. The amount of immaturity that ends up in your sentences is almost beyond salvation.

Get a life of your own, b*tch.

I'm sorry to ruin my own predicament, but for once I see where Lilly's coming from, you've proved all of my points verbatim, and I bet you don't even know what that means.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

YES THERE IS. YOU INSOLENT, AMERICAN BRAT.

The forum was much happier and nicer place before you came. Your upsetting EVERYONE. Even yourself. Look at you. It's like you've drunk a triple expresso. The amount of immaturity that ends up in your sentences is almost beyond salvation.

Get a life of your own, b*tch.

I'm sorry to ruin my own predicament, but for once I see where Lilly's coming from, you've proved all of my points verbatim, and I bet you don't even know what that means.

I have a life my own thank you and yes i drank an expresso, quad actually if you know what that means, so shut the fuck up and leave me alone, and i dont give a shit about this no more, its actually really funny to see you all worked up about some game, and dont insult my country you fucker its the best country in the world got it. i think you need to watch your britissh tongue, cause i know many british people and your giving them a bad rap.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject:

best country in the world looool u cant even invade a third world country
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

thats because its not worth it.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

nah its just the oil you want
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

you dont have any, you get it from us
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

you dont have any, you get it from us

no we dont possibly have any oil at all

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=24&contentId=2000737
http://www.brindex.co.uk/

idiot

everything will run on hydrogen soon or grape seed oil who knows

Last edited by mjx1 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

Once again proving my point...

-You try to get other people on your side even though your arguing with them..
-You skim-read posts... somehow we've gone from multies to oil reserves...
-You make at least 5 posts each day..
-You annoy everyone.
-You say that you can do what we want, so, why are you complaining of us doing what we want to do?
-You never read your posts through.
-You never win arguments.

All of which make you the perfect candidate to be banned from the forum, at least untill you grow up. Now for the sake of not turning this topic into Lowvoice's, MJ's, DL's and Jack's fightlcub, I won't make any more posts here while I still can.

I tried to offer you help, but instead you called me a dipshit.. still... that's the American Way I guess
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

Once again proving my point...

-You try to get other people on your side even though your arguing with them..
-You skim-read posts... somehow we've gone from multies to oil reserves...
-You make at least 5 posts each day..
-You annoy everyone.
-You say that you can do what we want, so, why are you complaining of us doing what we want to do?
-You never read your posts through.
-You never win arguments.

All of which make you the perfect candidate to be banned from the forum, at least untill you grow up. Now for the sake of not turning this topic into Lowvoice's, MJ's, DL's and Jack's fightlcub, I won't make any more posts here while I still can.

I tried to offer you help, but instead you called me a dipshit.. still... that's the American Way I guess

so saying shit is help now huh, hey but i guess thats the british way, and it shows how much better AMERICA is.
XYZ
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject:

geez DL a little hostile much?
I was just trying to give you advice.
Clearly you dont want it.
I'm new to this game I just barely joined it.
It seems fun until people are rude like you.
I'm sorry i gave you advice
geez
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject:

XYZ wrote:
geez DL a little hostile much?
I was just trying to give you advice.
Clearly you dont want it.
I'm new to this game I just barely joined it.
It seems fun until people are rude like you.
I'm sorry i gave you advice
geez

I guess that happens a lot here
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject:

A couple of things should not be discussed on general public forums IMO.
They are religion and politics.

If I were a mod, I'd be tempted to shut down this thread as well as it borders the "political" side in some posts.

BTW...Welcome to the game XYZ. The forums are not usually so poisoned as they have been in the last few days.

Don't be intimidated.... the children were up late new years eve and tend to be a little boisterous and unruly.

If you have any questions look for players that have a star beside their name in your comm list. They freely give advice to new players and most are quite knowledgable.
You can always PM me as well in the forum and I'll try to help.
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject:

i think somebody messed up and you gremlins got fed after midnight.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » DL and Jack s fightclub
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: