They are still swimming
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: DL and Jack s fightclub

Here DL and Jack is your own fightclub , but plz just don't quote eachother . And if you are gonna scream hit or kick do it in here and don't mess up other topics .

Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject:

I missed what happened this morning and have just read it and it saddens me what has happened to a once great community
the fact that some members of the community have been taking cheap stabs at a mother whos trying to quit smoking by calling her all manner of horrible things is pathetic. And no I dont think it is wierd that she asked to see them on cam for one minute just to see if there story checks out have you ever seen a child on tv or in a supermarket? If so does that make youe a peadofile because you saw a fully dressed human being below 18 for a moment dont be so pathetic i can understand why a 15 year old might not want to go on cam and its their choice whether they do or dont however i think it should at least be asked so it can be used as proof against the allegation i dont think the request itself is strange as it was just for a moment to see if there story checks out.
A few years ago members of this forum used to invite each other to see each other in real life at parties and now we cant even see a cam without being accused of something dont get me wrong im not DLs biggest fan but i find the attack on her horrible and the fact that Failtrip has to go through peoples post and putting EDIT in so people dont get offended is deeply disturbing
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz

Last edited by mjx1 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject:

then you miss the point of this topic MJX , just want them to fight in here and don't mess up the forum for the rest . I put in the poll cause they behave like that age ( in their last post )

Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject:

sorry connor but im very opinionated as your probably know and i felt that i had too at least defend against such allegoations and felt that here was the best place to do it as the other topic is locked and i didnt feel it was worth creating a new topic about as that would probably inspire another flame war
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
I missed what happened this morning and have just read it and it saddens me what has happened to a once great community
the fact that some members of the community have been taking cheap stabs at a mother whos trying to quit smoking by calling her all manner of horrible things is pathetic. And no I dont think it is wierd that she asked to see them on cam for one minute just to see if there story checks out have you ever seen a child on tv or in a supermarket? If so does that make youe a peadofile because you saw a fully dressed human being below 18 for a moment dont be so pathetic i can understand why a 15 year old might not want to go on cam and its their choice whether they do or dont however i think it should at least be asked so it can be used as proof against the allegation i dont think the request itself is strange as it was just for a moment to see if there story checks out.
A few years ago members of this forum used to invite each other to see each other in real life at parties and now we cant even see a cam without being accused of something dont get me wrong im not DLs biggest fan but i find the attack on her horrible and the fact that Failtrip has to go through peoples post and putting EDIT in so people dont get offended is deeply disturbing

I appreciate this comment MJX1... Thank You...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Connor... Nice try but it seems that DL and Jack have moved their fight over to a few dead forum threads.
This is too funny.

Oh...and Jack...must you really fill up the new messages box with stuff from the impossible inventions topic. By all means read them but only if you really feel the need to clutter up the discussion forum.
Your time would be better spent reading in the battle tactics thread but whatever floats your boat...go for it.
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject:

think what you all want, but i still say it is odd behavior for a non-player non-admin adult to hang around a video game "looking for multis" and all the rest of the big drama causing story line.

and mjx you dont have to act like it was someone else you were referring to in your post, we all know i am the only one with enough ball to say what is on my mind. and that is because i have seen many strange things in my life, and will yell from the highest mountain to get my message heard. and yes my posts got edited, and yes maybe i went a bit far with what i had to say, as i sometimes do.

but i'd rather be safe than sorry.
XYZ
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject:

Wow
Dragon Lily if that Jack guy isn't playing anymore just look past it and stop posting things about him. Thats in the past, he clearly isn't playing anymore so can we please get past all the arguing and try to encourage more people to play ST and please dont accuse anymore people of beeing multis until you have 100% without a doubt poof.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 Back to top »
XYZ
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject:

btw I have to admit it is a bit far to ask someone to get on their webcam...creeeepy
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Aye okay Durago i wont beat about the bush it was u who i was reffering to in my last post and your not the only one who can voice an opinion i can too and i think that what you said wasnt in the interest of anyone i think it was some kind of petty attempt at revenge if you really think DL has malicious intend then why dont you go and report him to the admin is it possibly because he will see right through your act like the rest of us? and let me just say that i havent played in months now yet i still post on the board and keep an active interest in multi hunting and speak to several members of ST on msn including MJ, I cant wait to see what rumours youll come up with for me, perhaps im secretly a Neo Nazi who knows
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Durago seems to be acting like a child whose just been sent to his room.. yet still wants to make his point by slamming his bedroom door, even if he knows inside that it won't make any real difference to anyone's opinion of him and what he said before.

What's been said has been said and no one can change it, so why defend yourself when it won't make any difference? In a couple of weeks everything will be back to normal ST anyway, the more you keep defending yourself the more you keep reminding us of what you previously said.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject:

MJs right stop shooting yourself in the foot, fool
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject:

think what you want, but i will keep my door locked and put a desk in front of it too
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject:

Wow i topic just for me, i came her to just play a game and got all kinds of things stirred up this is amazingggg reallyyy, i mean im freaking like the talk of the week , but seriously, get over this, its a game, everyone here including me sometimes, is fighting like little kid who got his candy stolen, drop this topic and get on with your lives, seriously, this is stupid and i think everyone knows it.
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject:

The first rule of Fight Club is, you don't talk about Fight Club.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject:

zenachi wrote:
The first rule of Fight Club is, you don't talk about Fight Club.

????????????????????????
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject:

and Zenachi if that was directed at me i really dont give a fuck what the rules are
Schmolt
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject:

I think this is what Zenachi is referring to :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/

Great film; great quotes
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject:

OH OK
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jack09 wrote:
and Zenachi if that was directed at me i really dont give a fuck what the rules are

Hmm.. Jack, I don't think your going to get anywhere in this game without making your posts seem a little more worthwhile...

First of all, double posts are unessessary.. if you wish to edit your previous post so that you make two posts instead of one just press the edit button on the left, after you've deleted the last post you made.

Also, spamming isn't good. I used to spam (why is it always Jacks who spam?) a lot.. but the thing was that I used to spam in the right place; at the moment you are spamming but you don't really know it.. your probably the biggest spammer in recent days that ST has ever had.. you took the record off of me! 29 posts in 3 days is something no ones going to applaud you for.

The talk about 'being admiral makes me sound cooler', well it isn't true. I'm an Admiral.. but everyone on the forum knows that it's not the rank you have, it's the type of person you are... T2 is cooler than me... if you want to sound cool, ask him!

Its a general rule to only reply to topics which are active, as in, have been replied to in the last 2-3 days. Sometimes you may see the odd off-topic thread pop up now and again, usually because someone wants to revive an old game or whatever, but generally, no one ever re-opens topics that have been dead for years.

I think it's best if you take the post count down a bit; just copy what other people do and you won't go wrong. Make sure each of your posts is at least 3 sentances and read through to check your spelling each time. Also, don't skim through other peoples posts.. that will just make you look a fool.. and people don't pity a fool here.

One last thing.. you seem to be causing an upset here in the last few days, as you said in your previous post, and you know who's fault that is? Yes... it is YOUR fault... even if in your previous post your trying to make us the guilty ones. It just seems your making more enemies than allies on the forums, and that's not a good thing in-game. If you'd ever want to join a top flight alliance, people are just gonna say no.. I'm sure Lilly wouldn't recruit you, would she?

If you ever have the need to monotonously spam, use this thread:
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4490&start=1840

I must have around 300 posts in there! But I haven't used it for a while. I guess it's like Nicotine is to Cigarettes. Your still addicted, your just not upsetting others by using it.

Good Luck, Jack09. I hope I sounded like God did to Judas.. sure.. you killed the only ****ing Son of God.. but we'll forgive you anyway..
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » DL and Jack s fightclub
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: