Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
HUMAN SPAMBOT - ADMIN HELP!!!!!
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » HUMAN SPAMBOT - ADMIN HELP!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: HUMAN SPAMBOT - ADMIN HELP!!!!!

I do believe that ADMIN needs to ban Jack09 from our forums... as he isn't playing the game anymore there is no reason that he needs to be in here reviving all those old useless topics and annoying the entire ST community by doing so... He's a newb that played for a week max... has no real experience to be calling a good ship from a bad ship for the game... several ST members have been very nice asking him to stop politely and he continues to do so... there is no reason he needs to be spamming our forums if he's not gonna play the game... especially since he has very little experience...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject:

There you go again twisting my words, i never have judged a ship from a ship, im new stated a topic and you came in and had to start saying shit, and if ADMIN bans me they should ban you to cause your not playing either, so watch what you post if your gonna get yourself in a heap of shit also.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: HUMAN SPAMBOT - ADMIN HELP!!!!!

DragonLilly wrote:
I do believe that ADMIN needs to ban Jack09 from our forums... as he isn't playing the game anymore there is no reason that he needs to be in here reviving all those old useless topics and annoying the entire ST community by doing so... He's a newb that played for a week max... has no real experience to be calling a good ship from a bad ship for the game... several ST members have been very nice asking him to stop politely and he continues to do so... there is no reason he needs to be spamming our forums if he's not gonna play the game... especially since he has very little experience...

And ADMIN even says that re-opening is good and should be done, look in the forums, and stop saying shit.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
There you go again twisting my words, i never have judged a ship from a ship, im new stated a topic and you came in and had to start saying ***, and if ADMIN bans me they should ban you to cause your not playing either, so watch what you post if your gonna get yourself in a heap of *** also.

CORRECTION... I will put what I said into 15 year old talk for you... Your replying on all of the invention threads which are player presented ideas for new technologies which means SHIPS... and with you making a post on those threads your determining what ships are good for the game and which are bad for the game... why care if your not gonna play the game... and as for me... I may not be playing yes but I'm not out there bringing back old dead posts that noone cares to read...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
There you go again twisting my words, i never have judged a ship from a ship, im new stated a topic and you came in and had to start saying ***, and if ADMIN bans me they should ban you to cause your not playing either, so watch what you post if your gonna get yourself in a heap of *** also.

CORRECTION... I will put what I said into 15 year old talk for you... Your replying on all of the invention threads which are player presented ideas for new technologies which means SHIPS... and with you making a post on those threads your determining what ships are good for the game and which are bad for the game... why care if your not gonna play the game... and as for me... I may not be playing yes but I'm not out there bringing back old dead posts that noone cares to read...

Once again there you go misunderstanding everything, im justing saying that would it be cool if it was in 3D, i didnt say, lets go redesign everything and start the game over, this is the forum and its here so youo can state things, and ADMIN even says that its good to bring up old subjects, so whether you like it or not its accepted here in the forum
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Once again there you go misunderstanding everything, im justing saying that would it be cool if it was in 3D, i didnt say, lets go redesign everything and start the game over, this is the forum and its here so youo can state things, and ADMIN even says that its good to bring up old subjects, so whether you like it or not its accepted here in the forum

rofl... yes its cool to bring up an 'occasional' old topic but don't go reviving ALL the old topics... including the ones that are in 'impossible inventions' they are there for a reason and are considered graveyard material... but chillax with the spam mate... you've got over 60 posts in 3 days... nothing better to do I see...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

rofl... yes its cool to bring up an 'occasional' old topic but don't go reviving ALL the old topics... including the ones that are in 'impossible inventions' they are there for a reason and are considered graveyard material... but chillax with the spam mate... you've got over 60 posts in 3 days... nothing better to do I see...

ALL this is my first one, and im trying to get my rank up cause i can and were i live the internet is about all you can do
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

ALL this is my first one, and im trying to get my rank up cause i can and were i live the internet is about all you can do

your rank has no real significance...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject:

I know but it sound cooler if i say something and its coming from a admiral rather than lieutunant commander
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject:

KIDS behave ! ! !

Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Jack its a general rule that topics that dont appear when you click the recent topic button on the top far right dont need replying to as they have already been discussed and for a new player to break that rule by posting in every inventions thread when they dont know anything about ships as theyve only been playing a week is incredibly annoying as it fills the page with unwanted threads and makes it unneccassarily difficult in finding threads of actual importance so if you would please stop spamming all of the old threads as its not cool to have a high forum rank anyway trust me i know look at my post count and its even less cool to try and boast your post count by as much as sixty in three days by spamming up old topics which are of no relevance in fact its quite annoying so please stop otherwise we will have to ask the admin to give you a ban on the forum which means that you will not be able to defend yourself on any future discussions on whether or not your a multy regardless of whether you are or not
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject:

-On a side note, happy new year to everyone!

Ok, seeing as I seem to be the only 14 year old with ANY sense on this forum, I feel it's my duty to come up with some witty prose to try and reconstruct this inproportionate bounty of mess that two bloopered Americans seem to have landed the forum up in.

Eh hum,

You could treat this like a courtroom drama. The Forum is the court, Connor and Failtrip play the roles of telling what is and what is not in contempt of court, while the other, insignificant members of the forum play the jury; the jury ultimately deciding who is right and who is wrong even if they have no buisness to. DragonLilly or Jack are the prosecuter and the defendent respectively.

The thing is, like most courtroom dramas (and I've seen many episodes of Judge Judy), both the defendant (Jack), and thed prosecutor (DL) have good some very strong points, and these points, like all things in life, can be contested, argued, and sworn upon. And usually in these mad moments, people get excited, thinking that they have got a counter-argument and, in this moment in false intelligence, people often say things that they didn't mean too.. people often call people prostitues.. paedophiles, and other expletives that the only 'admin' around here (Failtrip) has the good will and the good sense to button it out.

Let's take for instance this 'posting argument':

DragonLilly wrote:
I do believe that ADMIN needs to ban Jack09 from our forums...

Jack09 wrote:

Eventually...

Jack09 wrote:
I know but it sound cooler if i say something and its coming from a admiral rather than lieutunant commander

And don't you see Jack? After 7 posts of complete stupidity, we come up with you admitting to DL's first statement.

Your not going to like this, but it all comes down to the fact that DL is better than Jack at arguing,

and why are they arguing? Well, it, again like in a courtroom drama, is to gain the support of the jury, and it is obvious that DL is winning - She has the support of Lowvoice, of Durago, and the only two sensible fucking people are Failtrip and Connor who see both sides of the story, who know that this will just go on and on, because each and every post can be contradicted and overpiles by the next.

It's just a shame that two Americans who think that their better than everyone else can mess up a perfectly good forum JUST by trying to get everyone else on their side. And it's not as if they intended to either, it's just the way all arguments go. In fact, you could probably split the forum in half between DL voters and Jack09 voters.

Let me get a breather...

Now, Jack, you know why there is all this commotion?

It's because your spamming, your insulting.. your doing everything in your power to disrupt the community,

Firstly, stop spamming. I used to spam when I was 4 years and 6 months younger than you are now... but I have never made 88 posts in three days! Own up to it, If you were never here, if you'd have just been nice about the whole thing, nothing, never would of happened, OK? But don't think I'm ganging up on you.. I made a whole mini-paragraph against Lilly too..

DragonLilly.. wether it's the lack of smoke that's filling your lungs with immaturity, but you don't go round asking 15 year old strangers to see them on Webcam. Imagine if I'd have asked you, the very first second I talked to you the same question? How would you feel?

Just lay off, it's none of your buisness, your not even part of the multihunter team and your not even helping them. Failtrip is and he is doing everything in his power to end this charge of resentment.

So.. I suggest you both take 2 weeks of a new year to not talk on the forums.. or at least not to each other. Block each other on MSN. Put your feet up and watch Family Guy on the telly. Get away from it all and, when you decide to come back, don't argue between each other again. Don't even talk to each other.

Your both being arrogant, immature people, the more you argue, the more stressy we'll all become.

IT ENDS HERE!!!!!

The forum was a much nicer place before everyone started having their own two-pence. Especially you Durago, but hell, it's only a sifi-strategy game in the middle of a fictional based stratosphere of web-based gaming, your not the only one either, so have a good 2009. I just hope you didn't mean what you said.

MJ
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Well said MJ...for a kid...your pretty bright !
And tell Jack what raising your forum rank did for your game. I don't think it earned you any respect and certainly did nothing for your ability to fight.

Of course now I have to look at the topic or the last poster before I open any thread to read.
Not really an inconvenience for any signficant length as it should go away in due course.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » HUMAN SPAMBOT - ADMIN HELP!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: