Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Possible Multi Alliance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject:

Sparks wrote:

Duuuude.....so the real reason (I asked her permission to write this)... she was giving up cigs for her and her daughter and was getting very stressed....and ST wasnt helping...She even suddenly stopped talking on MSN for a few days and disappeared from CGC. She did stop playing, not just because of time constraint but due to stuff in RL. Just because she wasnt playing doesnt mean she has to stop looking on the forums of talking on MSN. She made a decision not to play the reason for that decision doesnt affect talking on MSN.

So stop holding a grudge m8.

so there is no "stress" in watching the forum and searching out "multi's"
oh i completely understand. that people aruguing like a courtroom could never be considered stressfull,EDIT
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:
I tried to check those names from first post but they werent reported so I couldnt do nothing about it.

As for Alpha goes he was reported and found innocent.

For some that this may concern,this forum may be open for public and most of the time it goes by unedit but this thread just shows how low is someones abilty to have a civil debate and just calls for editing.There will be warnings issued to some forum users.

so there was never a formal multi report issued on them. but a witch hunt was performed and a lot of odd behavior on the part of people considered to be respectful adults.

i will stand by what i am saying about an adult wanting to chat with people on msn in the claims that it is because of the game and yet not not be a player of the game. it sounds like a "lure"

You need to step back into boundaries.

Last edited by Durago on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject:

so alpha is aguy
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:

you sure are getting mad, is it because you have something to hide, a sequin glove perhaps? or a sweet merry go round in the back yard?

and sparks, i could care less if you left my alliance, i have a real life and came here to enjoy a game, and find it truely odd to "spur of the moment non-active-player" being a steadfast multi hunter that has so much to do in real life that she see a need to keep track of what a 15yr old is doing on a video game, and just wants to chat and webcame them, remember this was not just one 15yr old but 4 of them, boys and girls.

watch dr. phil or oprah, they would back me up on this one. if it looks like something odd is happening at your neighbors house, there probablly is.

yes a major rule was broken, and jack was informed of it b4 the webcam incident.

and that still goes along with why does dl see the need to care, when there is no time to play?

smells fishy

Again with the Michael Jackson comments....er thats offensive and personal....i dont think dl or me ever got personal with you.

And your not reading all the posts. I explained as to why dl stopped playing but is still interested in ST.....yet u skipped over that and kept on personnaly attacking her....and why am I reply to a topic when I hardly post on the forums...to back up a m8...do u have any m8s in st backing u up on ur comments.....(except Jack ofcourse...but he doesnt really count does he)
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:

so alpha is aguy

Oh wait ur back traking, so me, lilly and alpha arnt multi's now...woops...and Alpha's a guy...damn its not lilly then..

Durago wrote:
Failtrip1 wrote:
I tried to check those names from first post but they werent reported so I couldnt do nothing about it.

For some that this may concern,this forum may be open for public and most of the time it goes by unedit but this thread just shows how low is someones abilty to have a civil debate and just calls for editing.There will be warnings issued to some forum users.

so there was never a formal multi report issued on them. but a witch hunt was performed and a lot of odd behavior on the part of people considered to be respectful adults.

i will stand by what i am saying about an adult wanting to chat with people on msn in the claims that it is because of the game and yet not not be a player of the game. it sounds like a "lure"

It mostly been the case that there is a discussion thread for a multy issues before a formal ingame post.

And dude I think u've gone so far u dont know how to stop sh*t stirring
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject:

oh well durago isnt attacking her yall are attacking him and me, cause he is defendding me and you think im a multi.
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject:

Sparks wrote:

Again with the Michael Jackson comments....er thats offensive and personal....i dont think dl or me ever got personal with you.

And your not reading all the posts. I explained as to why dl stopped playing but is still interested in ST.....yet u skipped over that and kept on personnaly attacking her....and why am I reply to a topic when I hardly post on the forums...to back up a m8...do u have any m8s in st backing u up on ur comments.....(except Jack ofcourse...but he doesnt really count does he)

nothing for you to worry yourself about.

i said it "spur of the moment"

as i may continue to do because 6000000, it is called guilty until proven innocent, as she did to jack and tried to do to holy.

as for backup, i am not a baby and can handle my own, if dl has the bass to start an issue then why cant she prove that her actions were correct and not have backup like jack was expected to do. (because there will be no stress in starting a multi issue on the forum)

as for jack being a multi, no report was ever issued, so he and his friends understood that they didnt properly follow the rules after they were informed they werent following them properly.

and most quit because they were freaked out by a "trusted" adult wanting to webcam with them, boys and girl teens. jack has stuck it out to defend his and his friends honor and shed a light on and odd behavior.

seriously no one else on ST finds that a bit odd?

Odd is only your disrespectful behaviour.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject:

there is no evidence against us and well respected players are defending us so dl and sparks i dont know what to tell ya except get a life and stop trying to ruin mine
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:

nothing for you to worry yourself about.

i said it "spur of the moment"

as i may continue to do because i never got 100% proof that dl is not a pervy stalker, it is called guilty until proven innocent, as she did to jack and tried to do to holy.

as for backup, i am not a baby and can handle my own, if dl has the bass to start an issue then why cant she prove that her actions were correct and not have backup like jack was expected to do. (because there will be no stress in starting a multi issue on the forum)

as for jack being a multi, no report was ever issued, so he and his friends understood that they didnt properly follow the rules after they were informed they werent following them properly.

and most quit because they were freaked out by a "trusted" adult wanting to webcam with them, boys and girl teens. jack has stuck it out to defend his and his friends honor and shed a light on and odd behavior.

seriously no one else on ST finds that a bit odd?

hmm using my "spur of the moment" comment twisting my words like dl was accused of by Jack. NICE

The reason that Jack needed back was because it was Jack who was accusedand under investigation of breaking an ST rule.....u were the one to bring it out of the online world and make personal comments.

And no stress in starting a multy issue...well i'm sure she knew that there would be discussion, she can hold her own in that but u were the one who got personal...How stressed would u be if u were called a childmolester...If u notice I didnt comment until u started to get personal.

----------------

OK peops I have work New years eve ergh so gotta get some shut eye... will be back to see ur replies, nites

Last edited by Sparks on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject:

Just to add to this topic as an investigator.I dont know if Aplha is a she or he.Tools I have access to it doesnt give me that information.But info that gices me is that alpha is in clear.

Speaking as an ST player...I never bothered with mulites much as long as they didnt interfere with scores.But reading this,well John you are just to far strecth...And Durago you have proven once again why you have an reputation like you have.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject:

Speaking as an ST player...I never bothered with mulites much as long as they didnt interfere with scores.But reading this,well John you are just to far strecth...And Durago you have proven once again why you have an reputation like you have.[/quote]

Wow FALLTRIP it looks like everybody has a thing for everybody, maybe durango has a rep cause he is the only one that stands for anything so enough of this multi, lets all just get over it and get on with our lives
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject:

so i see that my post were edited and rudeish comments placed in them. that is bs, because i stand up and say it is wrong for a non-player adult to chat on msn with teens and try to get them to webcam.

i think you all are very sick
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject:

some of my things were edited, not much but im with you on the webcam thing EDIT wierd if you ask me? tnx for standing up for me DURANGO
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject:

Odd is only your disrespectful behaviour.

what is disrespectful about trying to find out why an adult feels the need to hang around a game they dont play and entice teens to chat on msn under the guise that it is because they might be a multi.

that is what is odd. and odder yet is that no-one else even sees it. could be why so many people leave, maybe they feel that something is weird about adults wanting to chat them on msn.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
some of my things were edited, not much but im with you on the webcam thing fucking wierd if you ask me? tnx for standing up for me DURANGO

ROFL - why don't you bring back you 3 other accounts and join Jov in his EDIT alliance... I'm sure you'll learn alot... NOT... in your dreams... you'd never learn anything from that useless alliance... what leader doesn't care about points... oh yeah the one and only answer to that Jov... of PSD... the PLEASE SIT DOWN alliance... haha
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
some of my things were edited, not much but im with you on the webcam thing fucking wierd if you ask me? tnx for standing up for me DURANGO

no prob jack. i even said Multi when i first started reading the topic and several people informed you all that you cant trade passwords. so i think there was no need for the DL inquisitor to do any of that.

And I personally apologize to your friends and family for the strange behavior of some of the ST community and hope that they can see where that was totally unacceptable. if they wanted to pursue a multi then they should do it properly, and also at least be an active player in the game, and if any "chat or webcam" is to be done then it should have been done with an ADMIN or other high level ST member.

because if this type behavior happens again i will personally contact the proper channels and a real investigation will occur.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

ROFL - why don't you bring back you 3 other accounts and join Jov in his c.ock s.uc.king alliance... I'm sure you'll learn alot... NOT... in your dreams... you'd never learn anything from that useless alliance... what leader doesn't care about points... oh yeah the one and only answer to that Jov... of PSD... the PLEASE SIT DOWN alliance... haha

So who is out for who now, we'd probably learn more from him then the EDIT CGC, and i have to say youhave a peronel vendetta with everyone you meet huh?
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

ROFL - why don't you bring back you 3 other accounts and join Jov in his c.ock s.uc.king alliance... I'm sure you'll learn alot... NOT... in your dreams... you'd never learn anything from that useless alliance... what leader doesn't care about points... oh yeah the one and only answer to that Jov... of PSD... the PLEASE SIT DOWN alliance... haha

and ADMIN doesn't see that as odd disrespectful behavior?

as you can clearly see DL is the one with the issue, the one that has some strang beef with me because i said " i dont care about the point, i simply enjoy playing the game and seeing what the different ships do"

so she does he norm and takes a piece of what was said and puts it out of context and makes it into a big deal. then when she gets caught up in it she gets her friend to jump in and acts like i did something wrong by defending myself and speaking the truth.

i find that a lot more offensive than a ref to michael jackson.
EDIT

Last edited by Durago on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

So who is out for who now, we'd probably learn more from him then the stupid CGC, and i have to say youhave a peronel vendetta with everyone you meet huh?

then why isn't PLEASE SIT DOWN number 1 while the CGC is #1 haha... think again...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

So who is out for who now, we'd probably learn more from him then the stupid CGC, and i have to say youhave a peronel vendetta with everyone you meet huh?

then why isn't PLEASE SIT DOWN number 1 while the CGC is #1 haha... think again...

exactly what does that have to do with this topic and the fact that you are behaving like aEDIT?
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Possible Multi Alliance
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5

Jump to: