Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Possible Multi Alliance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
ya quite a lot mean about four, and im sure allowed alpha to use your name so she didnt give out her true identity if you ask me i think your running more than one account and are accusing other people to get the lime light off yourself

you could be on to something jack...

i say you cant be bad, seeing as you got DL irriratated at you.

what'd you do bomb her base and get points? and she started accusing you of being a multi, EDIT?

Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject:

Nobody had this much action in a long time?
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject:

Durago u had to cross the line didnt you.

Lets gets some things straight first.

>>Alpha accused Jack09 and his "family" of multi-ing. As "No multi-ing" is one of the only two rules of ST they were well within the right of trying to dissuade this game play and offer the rest of us their explanation of why he was a multi.

I have accused players of being a multi myself and so have many others in the game. At one point there were groups of multi hunters if I remember correctly. Its a point which has been discussed many a time...does muti-ing hurt the game. Whether it does or not is a moot point as ITS A RULE THAT ONE ACCOUNT ONLY.

Lilly has been outa CGC for a while since she had RL things to deal with, but that doesnt mean she doesnt read whats on the forums or keeps in touch with people who are playing still. She likes this game as much as the rest of us, why shouldnt she take an interest even if she wasnt playing.<<

Now as far as I can see Alpha nd Lilly were trying to figure out if Jack09 and the rest were multis. SO after quite a bit of evidence (though circumstantial I'll give him that) it still leans towards multying activity.

Lill asked Jack09 to prove it several times but like an eel he's been slithering around it giving "plausible" explanations ...but no solid proof. So when lill asked him for proof ...ie the webcam thing ...I'm sure it was a spur of a moment thing to find out for sure.

Durago wrote:
DL you are an "inactive" player, you said you are not ingame as a player. you accuse people of stuff and freaked out a 15yr old and his friends.

for all they know you are a child molestor, and you have caused four playes to leave.

you are not the spacetrace multi removal team, and i say you stepped way overboard asking a 15 yr old to webcam,

I would like 100% proof that you are not a a michael jackson in drag.

the same % you told clint he had to give you to clear him of being a multi.

Now WHAT THE F**K IS THAT......You had to cross the line and make it personal. Thats as pathetic as some comments from the NS War thread.

Jack09 wrote:
ya quite a lot mean about four, and im sure allowed alpha to use your name so she didnt give out her true identity if you ask me i think your running more than one account and are accusing other people to get the lime light off yourself

AND ofcourse look here Jack09 is on the band wagon trying to shove the light on someone else.

Last edited by Sparks on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
Cause alpha told me she was lilly

well that was because i gave alpha permission to call them self lilly as they didn't want to give up their true identity... for reasons not to be discussed...

So Alpha says he/she's Lilly, having obtained permission from Lilly, so Alpha could hide his/her true identity of being of Alpha, despite having both an in-game account called Alpha and a forum account called Alpha.

Senor wrote:
jeebus...this is pure gold here people!
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject:

Sparks EDIT it
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
Alpha wrote:
First Message about Account Sharing

28.12 09:59 from Clint of Menzoberranzan
i know this sounds like a multi but we all know eachothers passwords so we can get on whenever we want

Advised him that account sharing was illegal - then about 10 minutes later received this message when I was going in for an attack on his 'cousin'

28.12 10:24 from Clint of Menzoberranzan
Subject:Re:Re:
so you dont freak out im logging in 2 my cousins to see the damage you did to him?

He then logged into his 'cousin' account - Dauphin Luke of Versailles

sounds a major rule breaker... Only be active on one account ... that means no sharing of passwords between players, if they are on the same ip or across the planet,

MULTI

sooo Jov... just because I don't see eye to eye with this multi player your all of the sudden going to jump on the band wagon and call him legit after you originally called him a multi...

PATHETIC you are... and you know what... I love my daughter to death and would NEVER harm her... I'm a single mom who has to watch my back daily with all my actions... and you calling me a possible child molestor is EDIT... you best believe I will EDIT find you if something ever happens to my daughter... you never know who the he!! is reading this EDIT... so EDIT!!...

and as for the little EDIT power hungry EDIT Clint... come back with one account and when I return get ready for some FUN...

OH and to the rest of you EDIT... I'm just trying to do the game some good... as sparks said it doesn't matter whether I am in game or not... its obvious that our multihunter team is useless so someone has to do it that is why I stepped up and took over the reins... I may not be able to run IP scans and such but I definately know wtf to look for and what to say...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject:

Sparks wrote:
Lilly has been outa CGC for a while since she had RL things to deal with, but that doesnt mean she doesnt read whats on the forums or keeps in touch with people who are playing still. She likes this game as much as the rest of us, why shouldnt she take an interest even if she wasnt playing.<<

hmnnn, if dl doesn't have time to "play" the game, where is all this magical time that dl has for multi finding, to the point of chattin n msn and asking a group of teens to webcam.

that looks odd to me, if it doesn't look odd to you, then maybe i'll look at you funny too.

'durago looks kinda sideways at sparks'

Last edited by Durago on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject:

no i didnt do anything, my cousins and me and my sister were using my cousins computer on firefox with different tabs open and every time we went back to our profile we had to log in a=since you can only have one logged in at a time, and outa the blue this thing pops up and ALPHA is accusing me of being a multi and she started talking and she said she was a girl and said YUP!!!! you can call me lilly, then Dragonlilly came out of nowwhere saying that she is lilly and she talked to me on MSN and i asked who was this alpha girl was then and she said i just let her use my name so she didnt reveal herself, and im sitting here thinking she didnt have to reveal anything except that she is a ST player so i think something is up with that since two different people are accusing me and my cousins and sister of being a multi so i have no idea what set her off.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject:

Jeez DL is taking this to the extreme, durago isnt accusing me anymore cause ive put down legit facts of why i am not a multi and why you could be, having no time to play ST but time to talk to me and invite me to MSN and have some ransom girl that says she is lilly (Alpha) and also alpha said that the TO invited her to her guild cause she is lilly, but if she isnt then why would they invite jsut soem random girl?
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject:

Oh and lilly ive only ever had one account but you just chose to not believe me, so how about you and your other account alpha stop accusing me and find something better to do
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject:

Sparks wrote:
Lill asked Jack09 to prove it several times but like an eel he's been slithering around it giving "plausible" explanations ...but no solid proof. So when lill asked him for proof ...ie the webcam thing ...I'm sure it was a spur of a moment thing to find out for sure.

jack was also informed like all noobs that they cant have each others passwords.

then dl went on personal non-player mission to chat and attempt webcam with a group of teens, and acts as if the game is the reason for the action.

EDIT

that was over the line, that was over the top, that was more than needed

here is a simple test....

if you are under 18 and your parents came in and read this whole forum topic.... what would they say....

if you are over 18, and have children.... is this how you would want people online to treat them....

DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
Sparks wrote:

jack was also informed like all noobs that they cant have each others passwords.

then dl went on personal non-player mission to chat and attempt webcam with a group of teens, and acts as if the game is the reason for the action.

sounds like a sleepover at the neverland ranch.

that was over the line, that was over the top, that was more than needed

here is a simple test....

if you are under 18 and your parents came in and read this whole forum topic.... what would they say....

if you are over 18, and have children.... is this how you would want people online to treat them....

For you info Jov... I didn't even know Clint had a Cam available till he logged into MSN so therefore it was not on purpose... maybe you should learn about MSN a bit before making an accusation as such... when Clint got onto MSN I noticed it and thought what a good idea this would be to kill off all potential doubts...
 Back to top »
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
Sparks no one asked you anything your just covering lilly cause she supsosedly has RL things to do, and i havnt been slithering like an eel ive been putting up plausible explantions of why we arnt a multi, if you got accused of being a multi i think you would be doing the saem thing so shut your ******** mouth leave this to other people, and durago didnt over step anything what he is saying is plausible, cause i dont want some thirty year old asking me to get on a webccam and have be some f****** child molester girl got it

No actually I wont...I've been playing ST for longer than most of the people replying to this thread...and though I dont post often I have every right to comment whenever and on whatever I want...thats why its called a FORUM.

Now I dont think any people in game who doesnt have a grudge against Lilly would ever accuse her of being a child molester....that kinda of thing is personal. Lilly is very forward...infact...she's a mouthy erm >>insert here<<....srry las u are sometimes. But she doesnt get personal and its always about the game.

And ofcourse people like Durago who dont like dl (cos myself, lill, and Breon all left his PSD cos we didnt think he was an effective leader), since dl pretty much called him up on his leadership skills, its not surprising that he hits back when he has a chance of making a bad comment against dl...no matter how personal.

AND ofcourse I will back up Lill...not to cover her ...but as a friend to reply to personal attacks.

I've seen the type of explanation u are giving...those same/similar explanations have been given by proven multi's in the past...so thats why most of the long time players will be skeptical.

Maybe the webcam thing was not the best way to go about it (tho I might have done the same if I was hunting out a multy...and this tactic might be a way of getting a further idea depending on the reply) but I think most of us who have chatted with her know that there was no hint of anything bad on her side. Now because of that the focus has moved from trying to find if u were a multy Jack.

Durago wrote:
Sparks wrote:

hmnnn, if dl doesn't have time to "play" the game, where is all this magical time that dl has for multi finding, to the point of chattin n msn and asking a group of teens to webcam.

that looks odd to me, if it doesn't look odd to you, then maybe i'll look at you funny too.

'durago looks kinda sideways at sparks'

Duuuude.....so the real reason (I asked her permission to write this)... she was giving up cigs for her and her daughter and was getting very stressed....and ST wasnt helping...She even suddenly stopped talking on MSN for a few days and disappeared from CGC. She did stop playing, not just because of time constraint but due to stuff in RL. Just because she wasnt playing doesnt mean she has to stop looking on the forums of talking on MSN. She made a decision not to play the reason for that decision doesnt affect talking on MSN.

So stop holding a grudge m8.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject:

Oh ya good idea to wave off any doubts, i bet it was also a spur of the moment thng you know, cause the other day i was on halo 3 and i thought this guy was playing 2 accounts and i asked (spur of the moment) to get on his webcam and see if their were to people playign or if it was just him
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject:

i think everyone Sparks, Lilly and even alpha have something going on, why are you all so jonny on the spot of any kind of activity that might be a multi, i looked at the forum and like 5 of the posts are all from Dragon LIlly, i think one of you is the multi and act like you are the good multi hunter person so no one expects anything and just ream on everybody else myself and Durango included
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
i think everyone Sparks, Lilly and even alpha have something going on, why are you all so jonny on the spot of any kind of activity that might be a multi, i looked at the forum and like 5 of the posts are all from Dragon LIlly, i think one of you is the multi and act like you are the good multi hunter person so no one expects anything and just ream on everybody else myself and Durango included

Dude use the search option above and search for topics about multi/multy. There is like 11 pages worth of posts/topics.

here's one of mine:

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6396&highlight=multy

Last edited by Sparks on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject:

ya but how many are from the same person that many times?
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
ya but how many are from the same person that many times?

hmm lets looks....we have people like...Ace, Failtrip1, Shade, Mighty, Renee, Dav, ...and so many other longterm/well known players
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Durago wrote:
Alpha wrote:
First Message about Account Sharing

28.12 09:59 from Clint of Menzoberranzan
i know this sounds like a multi but we all know eachothers passwords so we can get on whenever we want

Advised him that account sharing was illegal - then about 10 minutes later received this message when I was going in for an attack on his 'cousin'

28.12 10:24 from Clint of Menzoberranzan
Subject:Re:Re:
so you dont freak out im logging in 2 my cousins to see the damage you did to him?

He then logged into his 'cousin' account - Dauphin Luke of Versailles

sounds a major rule breaker... Only be active on one account ... that means no sharing of passwords between players, if they are on the same ip or across the planet,

MULTI

sooo Jov... just because I don't see eye to eye with this multi player your all of the sudden going to jump on the band wagon and call him legit after you originally called him a multi...

PATHETIC you are... and you know what... I love my daughter to death and would NEVER harm her... I'm a single mom who has to watch my back daily with all my actions... and you calling me a possible child molestor is BU!!SH!T... you best believe I will fu@kin find you if something ever happens to my daughter... you never know who the he!! is reading this SH!T... so F!UCK OFF!!...

and as for the little f.uckin power hungry b!tch Clint... come back with one account and when I return get ready for some FUN...

OH and to the rest of you jerks... I'm just trying to do the game some good... as sparks said it doesn't matter whether I am in game or not... its obvious that our multihunter team is useless so someone has to do it that is why I stepped up and took over the reins... I may not be able to run IP scans and such but I definately know wtf to look for and what to say...

you sure are getting mad, is it because you have something to hide, a sequin glove perhaps? or a sweet merry go round in the back yard?

EDIT

yes a major rule was broken, and jack was informed of it b4 the webcam incident.

and that still goes along with why does dl see the need to care, when there is no time to play?

smells fishy
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject:

I tried to check those names from first post but they werent reported so I couldnt do nothing about it.

As for Alpha goes he was reported and found innocent.

For some that this may concern,this forum may be open for public and most of the time it goes by unedit but this thread just shows how low is someones abilty to have a civil debate and just calls for editing.There will be warnings issued to some forum users.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Possible Multi Alliance
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5

Jump to: