Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Marth Diro wrote:
no, NS had never the plan to constantly evo out 2 players for holding the flag! this tactics is loved by another alliance, not ours. orange evo'ed out correctly, but i've chosen a new evo, with luck this could make it a bit harder for someone to find a flag.
but the method to drop ally members to 2, like you did lilly, causes nearly a bug in the game. it makes the whole capture the flag thing senseless! this destroys the game.

btw: stop talking about outnumbering as a reason for your bad moves and remember, we all know you posted here and on irc your planes to drop your member number to 2, when we had only 5 members - like your ally. after (!) that we got 3 members more in our alliance.

BS... LOL we know this to be very different as your plans to constantly evo out 2 members to keep the flag hidden... as you have a major security/information breech... lol... we know this to be the truth... figure out where your breech of info is from and then we'll talk... till then - its BS as we know this to be so very true...

oh and next time ... maybe your FC might not want to hold HQs in base... lol some holo-clones would've been more useful as your FCs HQs got cloned 11 times
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Marth Diro wrote:
no, NS had never the plan to constantly evo out 2 players for holding the flag! this tactics is loved by another alliance, not ours. orange evo'ed out correctly, but i've chosen a new evo, with luck this could make it a bit harder for someone to find a flag.
but the method to drop ally members to 2, like you did lilly, causes nearly a bug in the game. it makes the whole capture the flag thing senseless! this destroys the game.

btw: stop talking about outnumbering as a reason for your bad moves and remember, we all know you posted here and on irc your planes to drop your member number to 2, when we had only 5 members - like your ally. after (!) that we got 3 members more in our alliance.

BS... LOL we know this to be very different as your plans to constantly evo out 2 members to keep the flag hidden... as you have a major security/information breech... lol... we know this to be the truth... figure out where your breech of info is from and then we'll talk... till then - its BS as we know this to be so very true...

oh and next time ... maybe your FC might not want to hold HQs in base... lol some holo-clones would've been more useful as your FCs HQs got cloned 11 times

only an imbecil would brag that is getting info from a leack!! bang head but then again, for someone that doesn't have time to access internet, due to work and babies and lack of brain...oh...i got one right!! well, we'll keep with our 'leack', and you with your stupidity...we could always plug the 'leack' , you...well, no remedy yet!!
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject:

Marth Diro wrote:

according to the flag rules... even if an alliance drops to 1 or 2 members, if they are holding your flag you still can take it back.....

http://forum.spacetrace.com/viewtopic.php?topic=2918&forum=14&1

3.Although you don't meet the requirements of [1] you still have a flag commander with his intelligence station because you could have a flag from someone else and lose the 3rd member (they should have a chance to get it back, see also )

----------------

as for a war 'victim' being outnumbered..... there is a very tough alliance that has only a few members.... rose and her buddies.... like 2 or 3 members, if you think 8 to 5 is outnumbered, they were 3 and take on 9 member alliances and they dont cry in fact they step up and do some major damage.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
Marth Diro wrote:

according to the flag rules... even if an alliance drops to 1 or 2 members, if they are holding your flag you still can take it back.....

http://forum.spacetrace.com/viewtopic.php?topic=2918&forum=14&1

3.Although you don't meet the requirements of [1] you still have a flag commander with his intelligence station because you could have a flag from someone else and lose the 3rd member (they should have a chance to get it back, see also )

----------------

as for a war 'victim' being outnumbered..... there is a very tough alliance that has only a few members.... rose and her buddies.... like 2 or 3 members, if you think 8 to 5 is outnumbered, they were 3 and take on 9 member alliances and they dont cry in fact they step up and do some major damage.

ROFL... I am aware of the rules of CTF... as I spoke of before in a previous post... the CGC won't be dropping to 2 anymore well at least anytime soon :p

besides... since when we're you involved in this war... your not privileged enough to be in CGC/WFS or NS

so whats the point of posting in this thread as your not involved in this war...
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject:

I haven't read through this topic thoroughly... but from the snippets i've read, it all goes to show why i chose CGC as my new alliance... they fucking rock your world, and so many people hating on them for petty reasons... CGC is the new gen TO get used to it they fucking own you

ps: i'm drunk as a cunt and take no responsabilty for anything i write this evening.
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject:

cheers!
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject:

what ncaries said.

welcome back.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Nice to see a war on again ! I wish I could figure out who is who. The posts so far are a little hard to follow as I'm not completely up on the names.

Senor...are you the wild card? I'm almost interested in throwing some "dust in the air" and getting involved just to generate a third dimension to the fray.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject:

wild card? doubt it. if there's some kind of TO-CGC mix created then i'll be on the opposing side of course. i think this might be fun. shade and lilly together can make some very interesting alliance to fight against. definitely the most arrogant one
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject:

hmm... what happened NS?

as I look over the following information that was provided for me... got to say WFS/CGC looks to be the winners...

1. Coalition of the Galactic Commonwealth [CGC] 3 185800
2. Warriors of the Fallen Star [WFS] 5 103000
3. Double Trouble [+D2T+] 2 55400
4. n00b h4x0rz 4 51200
5. NoStars [NS] 4 38000

Need I say more?

Senor wrote:
wild card? doubt it. if there's some kind of TO-CGC mix created then i'll be on the opposing side of course. i think this might be fun. shade and lilly together can make some very interesting alliance to fight against. definitely the most arrogant one

and one that won't be defeated
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject:

and one that will never be respected since their passive agressive leader has no respect for others.
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject:

senor! i love you and your wisdom!
and your words are so true, i cannot imagine to have respect for such a person. never ever.
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject:

and it seems that it was not good for WFS to have too much to do with CGC this era, or does an ally wins this era being the no. 2?
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject:

to lilly the aggressive dragon:

some NS players are on vacation for some time, the situation is different with a few remaining active members of course. we didn't drop our member number to safe our flag
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject:

srict wrote:
So just wanting to ask, where is DL hiding.

Hiding at her house, correct me if im wrong chew me out if you want to, but isnt DL spose to be "NOT PLAYING", i tend not to read anything.

bang head argue bang head argue

I think this is what you guys are doing, puede ir al bano?
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject:

...probably for the remainder of this round this I can confirm being the new "ex-leader".
sorry we have to go but, no time for me (or david) to be playing st for a while
Gonna have one hell of a time in SF before I start work, will post st applications though and have to miss the grand finale alliance war (CGC vs. WFS unless one of them prefers to settle for #2 and not much of anything goes on until next round)
Good luck with it
We will return at some rather distant day in the near future.

We will probably return with the usual 2 member covert alliance when we do return and see who is got the intel to find and id us

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject:

RenéeAB wrote:
...probably for the remainder of this round this I can confirm being the new "ex-leader".

We will probably return with the usual 2 member covert alliance when we do return and see who is got the intel to find and id us

good luck with your endeavors, when you get back i'll be sure to try and find where you 2 are, not that i nessesarly want to battle you, just that i enjoy the search. btw you are usually easy to id, dave on the otherhand changes names, i prolly have him on my coms with coords and dont know it, your's "appeared' a few days ago.

Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
RenéeAB wrote:

good luck with your endeavors, when you get back i'll be sure to try and find where you 2 are, not that i nessesarly want to battle you, just that i enjoy the search. btw you are usually easy to id, dave on the otherhand changes names, i prolly have him on my coms with coords and dont know it, your's "appeared' a few days ago.

QUOTE: "appeared" thats when the shit HAPPENS, someone is going to get fucked up. I mean look at that avatar, a clown with sharp teeth, thats one of those things that crawls like a little demon up your bed and fucking eats your face, waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject:

pyramid quotes trying to out-manuver each others lauguage.

Nothing has changed.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject:

this is random but, go to this website

http://www.pyzam.com/tictactoe

its fun, and please do the whole thing

this is your captain, we might experiance so turbulence then um explode.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4

Jump to: