Register
DragonLilys bitching topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » DragonLilys bitching topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: DragonLilys bitching topic

Here you go DL next time you feel the compulsion to tell someone they s.uck, accuse them, call them a noob, laugh at them or otherwise fill the forum with needless flaming. Do it here

Jeez even Mighty flames in moderation and in topic
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Great idea mjx. At least now when i see that DL has wrote something here, that i know not to open the topic so i won't get angry anymore lol
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject:

please I don't need and won't use this thread... I usually attack those on the forums that seem to brag about their success when they are just idiots... LOL
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject:

Well do it in here so we dont have to read it
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
Well do it in here so we dont have to read it

all the more reason for me NOT to use this thread...
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject:

All the more reason for us all to make a united front against u
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

Bring it... as I am about to reset my account anyways very soon due to my evo issue... read my planet description :p

you'd be doing the CGC a favor and helping me to make that decision earlier then planned... and I think that this would upset NS just a bit as they would like our player scores to stay as high as possible :p
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

Bring it... as I am about to reset my account anyways very soon due to my evo issue... read my planet description :p

you'd be doing the CGC a favor and helping me to make that decision earlier then planned... and I think that this would upset NS just a bit as they would like our player scores to stay as high as possible :p

Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
please I don't need and won't use this thread... I usually attack those on the forums that seem to brag about their success when they are just idiots... LOL

you just did you silly bird.

Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
mjx1 wrote:

about to reset because you are scared now because everyone knows where you are.
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject:

LOL wish i thought of this forum topic
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject:

What a crap MJX , why do you always want to form an alliance against 1 that think and says he/she is good , and has his alliance is #1 . Don't talk so much attack DL by yourself 1 vs 1 and don't hide . DL thought you would have some more balls , defending your planet is also part of this game . I will be on my way to your base so you have time to come and defend it otherwise I will attack it anyway . if you then end EVO shows your way how to play this game ETA will be arround 00:00 CET

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
What a crap MJX , why do you always want to form an alliance against 1 that think and says he/she is good , and has his alliance is #1 . Don't talk so much attack DL by yourself 1 vs 1 and don't hide . DL thought you would have some more balls , defending your planet is also part of this game . I will be on my way to your base so you have time to come and defend it otherwise I will attack it anyway . if you then end EVO shows your way how to play this game ETA will be arround 00:00 CET

go for it conner... I'll help ya out by taking out the 1 1 1 at my base... have your 1K points... I've got more important things to handle such as protecting our flag... and I will make up the points lost easily with the battle that I got planned in the next day or two...

I have decided not to evo until I'm supposed to be at 100%... so it won't be happening if you hit my base... but be my guest take your easy 1K...
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject:

So you are in a war thing ? Looks like I missed some things arround here . I won't go and hit your base , don't want to mess up a nice war . grtz Connor , to bad now I have to bring my SY back home

Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject:

As I said before.. I don't think the forum benifits from DragonLillys rantings.. and if it did then we wouldn't be having this thread, started by someone who is obviously offended by what she has said.. in truth.. anybody who is not offended by her has no practical use in this topic.

Of course, I have been offended, but then again, I have a practical use for every topic .

Anyway, the point I think lowvoice was trying to make.. even if he didn't put it in the most sutle of ways... is, DragonLilly, can't you just take a hint?

Your ramblings are obviously offending some people, and the people who are supporting you are just the people who you haven't offended yet...

...your 'you suck' and 'Im so much better' threads are reminescent of Russian American peace conference, and most of all.. they're just immature.. and babyish.. and that's coming from me!!!

So, Lilly.. don't threaten Lowvoice, or indeed anyone, with your imperial knowledge and expertise, because after a while, we're just all gonna get tired of it. Ok?
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Well put MJ
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
As I said before.. I don't think the forum benifits from DragonLillys rantings.. and if it did then we wouldn't be having this thread, started by someone who is obviously offended by what she has said.. in truth.. anybody who is not offended by her has no practical use in this topic.

...your 'you ***' and 'Im so much better' threads are reminescent of Russian American peace conference, and most of all.. they're just immature.. and babyish..

So its exactly like an American Russian peace conference then :P

DL doesnt offend me it just annoys me how she has clear potential in tis game yet is hellbent on pissing everyone in this peaceful community off

Oh and Connor I dont gang up on everyone whos at number one just TO and whats the harm in that theyll win anyway but its exciting - kind of like shark wrestling. What can i say im a rebel
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Connor McCloud wrote:

go for it conner... I'll help ya out by taking out the 1 1 1 at my base... have your 1K points... I've got more important things to handle such as protecting our flag... and I will make up the points lost easily with the battle that I got planned in the next day or two...

I have decided not to evo until I'm supposed to be at 100%... so it won't be happening if you hit my base... but be my guest take your easy 1K...

you will, will ya?...alrighty then
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject:

Ok... Look All... its obvious that my attitude is getting to some - GOOD! cause I'll never meet any of you... and the way I am in game is far from the way I am in real life... call it some sick kind of humor I get out of reading people's posts and how hey get pi$$ed off at my comments... but you know what... they are nothing but the truth for I do NOT lie... I speak of only what I know to be the truth... its OK to be able to speak your mind and which I do... always have and always will - noone is gonna change that... and MJ... and whoever the f*ck else - I won't change the attitude until admin tells me too...

MJ - stay the f*ck of MY THREAD... for mature audiences only (must be 16)
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Connor McCloud wrote:

Let me see if i get this...you were gonna make a bundle of points easily, against me!! even shounting on irc that you're gonna destroy my base!!

[00:29] ray: YES WEAPON I'M TALKIN TO U

sorry, missed the other part, about destroying my base!! and i guess you did too and about the points, well you easily made a whoping 15 points
you can retire now
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » DragonLilys bitching topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: