PPL THINK IM A MULTI
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » PPL THINK IM A MULTI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: PPL THINK IM A MULTI

explained above do ya check DL and stewie both confronted me and said they hav proof so i said where is it and they just said they hav it so im here 2 prove them wrong do ya IP scan do wateva u do
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject:

Just so you all may be interested...

Stewie and I were in an MSN conversation with Holy and he admitted to srict having his account login information... please see below... this would explain the back to back logins between the 2 for the past 5 nights...

Lilly says:
its a damn shame that you and srict have each others login info and you all watch each others accounts let alone your other multi accounts

wah wah lounge 2nyt says:
srict does hav my account stuff

I'm Lilly as you all can probably figure out... and wah wah is holy... stewie can verify that this was said, he was present for the convo - I'm even willing to upload my history with holy on MSN to whoever may need it and I'll even send the history file which its not changeable... let me know who to send this too...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject:

meant 2 say DOESNT

hmm put my foot in it there but he doesnt hav my account detail nor does he go on my account and vis versa... DL if ur just really out 2 get me jus say it
 Back to top »
Breon
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:

Stewie and I were in an MSN conversation with Holy and he admitted to srict having his account login information... please see below... this would explain the back to back logins between the 2 for the past 5 nights...

Lilly says:
its a damn shame that you and srict have each others login info and you all watch each others accounts let alone your other multi accounts

I'm Lilly as you all can probably figure out... and wah wah is holy... stewie can verify that this was said, he was present for the convo - I'm even willing to upload my history with holy on MSN to whoever may need it and I'll even send the history file which its not changeable... let me know who to send this too...

I can confirm he did say this. Im no sure why he needs to do this he runs a decent swank. It also appears he was farming for points. Lilly has a chat coversation of this also.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
meant 2 say DOESNT

hmm put my foot in it there but he doesnt hav my account detail nor does he go on my account and vis versa... DL if ur just really out 2 get me jus say it

LMAO NOW you correct yourself about 10 minutes after the fact... why didn't you correct yourself then in the convo... LMAO - trying to cover up - I think so
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject:

Breon wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:

Lilly says:

I can confirm he did say this. Im no sure why he needs to do this he runs a decent swank. It also appears he was farming for points. Lilly has a chat coversation of this also.

I do indeed have this and will send it to the proper authorities via PM - don't need him trying to cover that one up as well
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject:

didnt relise tht i mispelled it but if u read all of i clearly state several times IM NOT A MULTI I DONT SRICT DOESNT LOG ON 4 ME
and last time i checked attackin a neighbour who is stupid enough 2 but several eye in the skys in is worth hittin... pretty sure u attacked a newb 4 points even destroyed his buildin....
bac 2 topic IP thingo me

Last edited by Holy Crusader on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
SRICT DOES LOG ON 4 ME

said again ...

edit:: looks like he edited it but I believe stewie witnessed this b4 his change

please note the edit mark on his post is after the time I posted my post here...

Last edited by Holy Crusader on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject:

yeah i missed the NT again lol but seriously y would i get some1 else 2 log on 4 me... i log on on my fone durin my breaks at work if i need 2 do somethin and mostly from my home computer not from sricts house and he doesnt log on at my house... im clean and wen admin proves it we can get on wit our lives
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
yeah i missed the NT again

I think if you were trying to really prove a point that srict doesN'T log onto your account you would've been a bit more careful of what you were typing
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject:

lol sure do.... EVIDENCE WHERE IS IT
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject:

I dont log in for holy. Why would i need to do that for. Please explain that ray. We were at war with each other at one stage me and holy, if i had his account details i would have got his coords off him and his alliance coords. Seriously some people just need to get a life. Play the game and stop crying about stupid little tiny things.
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject:

so this topic was a waste of time no evidence puttin me as a multi....
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject:

You made this topic you idiot
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject:

yeah about them thinkin im a multi read the fuckin topic from the start wanka lol... so DL has no evidence??
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
yeah about them thinkin im a multi read the fuckin topic from the start wanka lol... so DL has no evidence??

LOL - we DO have evidence but we'd rather keep "attempting" to hit you only to see you in fear by recycling your ships or running away (and don't cry I'm a newb - cuz ur not) and eventually you'd spill the beans on yourself... and why should we have to provide you evidence you already know what your doing Holy...

its just humorous to see you make a fool of yourself - YET AGAIN!!
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject:

tht is got 2 b the STUPIDEST thing ive ever heard...
1) 'wont cry stop attackin im a newb' cos im not
2) i recycle ship because i dont need them and build better 1's 2 suit the situation...
3) If u had evidence please share it wit the ST community...
4) keep attackin... in the end my alliance members will join in and then we'll c whos runnin

I made this topic so u can get rid of me if i was a multi... and u blame alot of ppl 4 bein multis and u post evidence straight away... i no u no and breon and probably the rest of ST im not a multi...
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
tht is got 2 b the STUPIDEST thing ive ever heard...
1) 'wont cry stop attackin im a newb' cos im not

CORRECT ANSWER: you cried about loosing 200 points and threatened that your alliance members where going to help ya... umm - where are they... LMAO

Holy Crusader wrote:
2) i recycle ship because i dont need them and build better 1's 2 suit the situation...

CORRECT ANSWER: You recycle your ships when your afraid of loosing... or when IT is in the area... someone can't accept defeat...

Holy Crusader wrote:
3) If u had evidence please share it wit the ST community...

CORRECT ANSWER: Just don't wanna... kinda funny watching you make a fool of yourself... the evidence will be known to all in due time... not when YOU request it - just so you can deny it OR change the story OR make up some excuse... Like ALWAYS...

Holy Crusader wrote:
4) keep attackin... in the end my alliance members will join in and then we'll c whos runnin

CORRECT ANSWER: Where are these alliance members you keep threatening - LOL your leader knows that your about to expose yourself soon to your cheating - the only reason she accepted you...

- So Holy ... noticed your incoming to an alliance members base... are you gonna turn around and run home like ALWAYS... or you actually gonna put up a good fight for once and accept a defeat... My guess - you WON'T fight... you'll turn around and run to YOUR multi neighbors and farm them some more... Prove us wrong that your not this pu$$y we know you to be...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject:

if u had the evidence u'd send it and its pretty convienent tht my so called multis r both with 800 ly of me...
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Well, there are a few things I can say.. and I will say...

Holy Crusader, I know your a busy person but, for the love of God, would you please, re-read your posts before posting them , otherwise your just going to make big blunders, that will ultimately cost you your reputation.

DragonLilly; if you would care to show me your 'evidence' (and I put that in inverted commas, as I do not know wether it exists or not), on Messenger or send it to me via the forum (otherwise no one is going to get anyhere in this thread).

Everybody else, keep out of it.... (like anyone else really cares, do they?)

Now. There should be no more.. argumentative scenes like the ones above me. I'll give the full evidence to admin, and he can decide wether or not Holy Crusader is a multy.

Is everyone happy now?

Yes.. good... .
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » PPL THINK IM A MULTI
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: