Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Viewing individual alliance members scores

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » Viewing individual alliance members scores
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should individual alliance members scores be posted on the alliance page?
yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
yes, but only if you research it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes, but only if alliance leader researches it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes, but only if the MOC researches it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes, but only if the COW researches it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes, but only if the Leader, COW or MOC researches it
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Viewing individual alliance members scores

I think that individual alliance members scores should be posted on the alliance screen. This will determine and show those that may need an extra bit of advice from other members in the alliance.

I just found an alliance member that was negative points and hadn't even researched the DSP yet. If I would've known he was so low on points I would've been able to help him sooner.
 Back to top »
Breon
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject:

I dont believe this needs to be a researched. It should be on the alliance screen by default. But definately dont think this is everyones business. At a minimum the leader should be able to see alliance member scores.
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Viewing individual alliance members scores

DragonLilly wrote:
I think that individual alliance members scores should be posted on the alliance screen. This will determine and show those that may need an extra bit of advice from other members in the alliance.

I just found an alliance member that was negative points and hadn't even researched the DSP yet. If I would've known he was so low on points I would've been able to help him sooner.

Flip through your member br's and total them up or (alot better) have em pm thier scores or ban em for being non-communicative esp. if they send you a false score a huge neg. score will be obvious right away if you do run br checks, and you wont need to post anything on your board but, that is easy enough too although there is a text limit to your board and not many br's are gonna fit
If a member cant even research dsp lol he (or she) is OUT
Given additional research to do along with twn and mtwg I think as CoW I would just use the above method

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » Viewing individual alliance members scores

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: