Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject:

srict wrote:

I just wanted to add i did have respect for you before you called me and my alliance members a pack of idiots. No wonder people leave all the time when the vets call newish people idiots.

Most people leave because the game is harder to understand then it looks , also the realtime thing is a problem for most .
And all players that leave after losing a few battles are not needed in this game

Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject:

I agree but being called idiots wouldn't help.
 Back to top »
DemonLord
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject:

i agree wit srict, there's no reason you guys can't be civilised
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject:

I've just came back from a bit of a holiday. WOW 3 members from PSD. What happened??
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject:

LOL i'll re-write that...

I've just came back from a bit of a holiday. WOW 3 members from PSD HAVE LEFT . What happened??
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:

I've just came back from a bit of a holiday. WOW 3 members from PSD HAVE LEFT . What happened??

I tried to deal with inner PSD chaos but couldn't do it...

the leader thought that we became positive after 2 members quit - not even realizing that I made 9K in points for them in a few days... and I was the true reason that the alliance became positive in points again... (not to mention the alliance doesn't loose points when someone leaves - they keep them...)

also found a member on a 2nd evo that never even researched a DSP

and lastly I'm not going to work for an alliance that is lead by a leader that didn't care whether we won or lost...

just wasn't my cup o' tea there...

- I have nothing against PSD in the least - they are a great group of guys but just was too disorganized for me...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Holy Crusader wrote:

the leader thought that we became positive after 2 members quit - not even realizing that I made 9K in points for them in a few days... and I was the true reason that the alliance became positive in points again... (not to mention the alliance doesn't loose points when someone leaves - they keep them...)

and lastly I'm not going to work for an alliance that is lead by a leader that didn't care whether we won or lost...

- I have nothing against PSD in the least - they are a great group of guys but just was too disorganized for me...

actually, the leader didnt care for a new member that acted like they were trying to take over and knew everything about what was going on.

that player quit because they didnt want to be a solider, and did not like being told that the leader didn't carer about points, he likes to play the game and see how many people hear about the PSD. and he has done just that, to the point that people are asking to get in. didnt care if i had tons of points last era, and look where i put my alliance.

the psd has members that score in the top players list, if they want to win they can. and they get backup when they want it or need it.

and the other 2 left because they didnt like a new member telling them what to do.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Holy Crusader wrote:

actually, the leader didnt care for a new member that acted like they were trying to take over and knew everything about what was going on.

that player quit because they didnt want to be a solider, and did not like being told that the leader didn't carer about points, he likes to play the game and see how many people hear about the PSD. and he has done just that, to the point that people are asking to get in. didnt care if i had tons of points last era, and look where i put my alliance.

the psd has members that score in the top players list, if they want to win they can. and they get backup when they want it or need it.

and the other 2 left because they didnt like a new member telling them what to do.

Go do some more drugs - your blind Jov - you are the leader of PSD

I just asked another PSD member - the one and only doing well that is in the TOP 10... noone has asked to join the alliance

and I was only trying to make suggestions which I learned from one of the top alliance members... everyone but you Jov seemed to like my ideas and thought I was an asset to the alliance... everyone else has relayed messages to me that they miss having me around...

I would not suggest joining PSD unless it gets new leadership- we'll see how many stay after the new era begins - I can think of 2 maybe 3 that will be leaving... because the leadership blows... heck the leader can't even realize when his own players need help... and everyone just does there own thing - no wonder why ITW is laughing especially since noone can't coordinate an attack...

and I can say that one left because he didn't like the leader telling him to build a TWN which the leader put on the requirements listing and the other who the heck knows... like it really mattered he was inactive as all get out... OH yeah, not to mention - they quit not only PSD but the entire game... and I saved another player from PSD from quitting the game because of the lack of help he was getting, I sent him to talk to the same people that I am learning from...

and remember if it wasn't for me PSD would still be negative... I was one of few with a positive score - not wanting to be a solider... LMAO

oh and love how I've started trouble with TOC - LMAO - the attack I had on order of chaos was a free open hit - heck he still hasn't logged in which has been 5 days now...

and to leak the info regarding PSDs flag - I dislike ROSE as much as I dislike your leadership skills Jov...

so please don't be accusing me of crap till your sober and open your eyes a bit... I don't have any issues with you or PSD just your leadership skills...

To ALL reading this: this is nothing but the whole truth... I don't lie, cheat or steal... I strongly despise all of these actions...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject:

You know if you all felt the need for a new leader you could vote in ypur alliance screen. Just a suggestion.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
You know if you all felt the need for a new leader you could vote in ypur alliance screen. Just a suggestion.

It was Jov's creation and I wouldn't want to take that away from him... I'm not that mean...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject:

lol well PSD should sort the inside alliance war before taking on some ITW soldiers LOL
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject:

seems, that the psd leader is an ego-maniac, but lacks the capabilities for any leadership! nothing against soldiers, but the psd leader should be one, may he could learn this way the game better.
not to care about the points is like not understanding the game!

to all psd members (except the psd leader):
IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION ! do not waste your time in a nonsense alliance.
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject:

PSD could be on the way out
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Nice way to start a day, for those that missed it
When you see one of these near by, get it quick as it is a prelude to a major assault on you.

latest game action:
a battle happened between
The Rose of The Pacific Rim
and mobile TWG of Psylociboids

btw-I did not lose either

Also-dont spend so much time logging on / off all those accounts that you forget to play ST

BTW-"Fate favors the TRUTHFUL AND HONEST" -- Confusius

@ Jovian-hope you enjoyed your irc "victory" you claim on me by that endless string of babble on irc 2 nights back, perhaps after winning your idiotic "irc war" you can face your ingame DEFEAT
NOTE: Renee would talk to spacebot long before talking with you as spacebot actually has something intelligent to say EVEN IF THAT REALLY DOES MAKE ME "CRAZY"

...bloody idiot...

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: THE WAR IS OVER ;)

Due to insufficient competition the Hotel California management orders it's staff to cease and desist but, remain vigilant

* got the 1st and the last shots in

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject:

RenéeAB wrote:

@ Jovian-hope you enjoyed your irc "victory" you claim on me by that endless string of babble on irc 2 nights back, perhaps after winning your idiotic "irc war" you can face your ingame DEFEAT
NOTE: Renee would talk to spacebot long before talking with you as spacebot actually has something intelligent to say EVEN IF THAT REALLY DOES MAKE ME "CRAZY"

...bloody idiot...

WOW you really thought that was Jov... LMAO your THE idiot - it was me you fool ...
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: THE WAR IS OVER ;)

RenéeAB wrote:
Due to insufficient competition the Hotel California management orders it's staff to cease and desist but, remain vigilant

* got the 1st and the last shots in

UMMM... what war was there to end???

- not once trying to come and take the PSD flag... sounds to me that you all were to much of cowards to even try for it... you all may have taken points for this so called war but you all never even went on the offensive of trying to get the PSD flag...

so I gotta give the WIN to PSD for stepping up to the proclaimed war
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: THE WAR IS OVER ;)

DragonLilly wrote:

what war was there to end.? ....

check you alliance br's you idiot and see what "war" there was to end will post all of our br's later today and let st determine who they think won

this was a war to knock points off psd, (done and over) and not pursue worthless trash and since I suspected multi'ing, to force a drop in thier "members" (repeat: done and over) ..lmao...we would not bother with a flag from an alliance with a negative member total score (or barely above it) as toilet paper has more value and absorbancy (eliminating the real use for the psd flag )
The war is over and ITW will not be doing any major campaign (the minor one 2x drove psd score WAY WAY down)
Keep in mind though psd are still considered viable targets just not any requiring any skill whatsoever (good for noob training).
So you are now free to go farm those points back up like you have been doing ("oh but I just happened to find 3 TF and IG noobs that I created to hit on") and we will be free to knock them out of you again if need be.

I can come up with far greater challenges myself.
ONE MORE "VICTORY" LIKE THAT AND PSD WILL HAVE THE BOTTOM ALLIANCE RANK TO CLAIM THIER GREAT "VICTORY".

BTW-DL this "coward" does not need to hide under a anon label (or some idiot one such a abcd1234...) like you do

and feel free to attack this "coward" anytime maybe next time you can actually kill a single one of my ships instead of losing your entire fleet to mine with no losses to me

btw-in my own idiot opinion jov = dl and perhaps more as few real players would want anything to do with a bottom ranking alliance and so on. seems most psd show to much stupidity to be multiple people and imho you are one and the same and perhaps the only other "real" players have now left (4 gone now)

This all started last month when I approached two psd at the gp was gonna bury both and seconds before eta one logged on, ran, logged off then the next, then jov logged on and set for me.
damned multi bs but, very easy to deal with.

apologies to mighty for the comparison. your multies were way better than this fool

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: THE WAR IS OVER ;)

RenéeAB wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:

what war was there to end.? ....

check you alliance br's you idiot and see what "war" there was to end will post all of our br's later today and let st determine who they think won

this was a war to knock points off psd, (done and over) and not pursue worthless trash and since I suspected multi'ing, to force a drop in thier "members" (repeat: done and over) ..lmao...we would not bother with a flag from an alliance with a negative member total score (or barely above it) as toilet paper has more value and absorbancy (eliminating the real use for the psd flag )
The war is over and ITW will not be doing any major campaign (the minor one 2x drove psd score WAY WAY down)
Keep in mind though psd are still considered viable targets just not any requiring any skill whatsoever (good for noob training).
So you are now free to go farm those points back up like you have been doing ("oh but I just happened to find 3 TF and IG noobs that I created to hit on") and we will be free to knock them out of you again if need be.

I can come up with far greater challenges myself.
ONE MORE "VICTORY" LIKE THAT AND PSD WILL HAVE THE BOTTOM ALLIANCE RANK TO CLAIM THIER GREAT "VICTORY".

BTW-DL this "coward" does not need to hide under a anon label (or some idiot one such a abcd1234...) like you do

and feel free to attack this "coward" anytime maybe next time you can actually kill a single one of my ships instead of losing your entire fleet to mine with no losses to me

btw-in my own idiot opinion jov = dl and perhaps more as few real players would want anything to do with a bottom ranking alliance and so on. seems most psd show to much stupidity to be multiple people and imho you are one and the same and perhaps the only other "real" players have now left (4 gone now)

This all started last month when I approached two psd at the gp was gonna bury both and seconds before eta one logged on, ran, logged off then the next, then jov logged on and set for me.
damned multi bs but, very easy to deal with.

apologies to mighty for the comparison. your multies were way better than this fool

UMM... your all wrong on your opinion - I am a single mom from the US... and Jov is from somewhere in Europe I do believe...

DL is short for DragonLilly and that would be me

DragonLilly is an a gaming name I have used for years... again believe what you want Renee - guaranteed your wrong

OH and for your reference - I never attacked you... was hoping you all would start some crap at my base since I held the flag - until I quit :p

To bad that could've been more points for you all

go ahead and run to admin and have me IP scanned - I got nothing to hide... when I'm PROVEN to be a multi as you so strongly believe then you can run your mouth... until something is done just sit down and shut it...

From what I gathered your supposed to be older - you act like your 12 - if you feel SO strongly about PSD and myself being multis get us IP scanned...

actually please get admin to scan us... I would feel honored to have you proven wrong so you could just shut up... I'm done with PSD - I'm no multi and have nothing more to do with this thread please have me scanned - I beg of you
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4

Jump to: