Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scipio Africanus
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject:

your fleet 1 fights against fleet 1 from The_Order_ of _Chaos_ at 433/480/44
09.08 05:29:42 - your fleet arrived
15.08 11:01:12 - the enemy fleet arrived

yours: 372 ships
class 1:
73 blockade runners (1/2, 2 MP)
299 mosquitoes (0/3, 1 MP)

enemy: 23 ships
class 1:
1 fighter (1/1, 1 MP)
class 3:
17 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
3 plasma gunship (0/100, 92 MP)
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)
1 major reconstructor (0/150, 550 MP)

- click here to see the complete battlereport -

summary:
enemy losses:
class 1:
1 fighter

your losses:
-

score: 1

sorry i thought this was to funny
anyways whatever your def lyig when you say all the attacks have been on me blah blah blah. fuck you. you can brag about incomings all you want. i had 5 the other day 5 the day before that an 3 yesturday an 1 so far today. but really saying how often you log in is the stupidest shit ive ever heard. ever heard of lag where you have to re sighn in? happens to me all the time. an so what if you cant get your lazy ass to the computer everyday. an dont say its cause you have a life cause what fucking loser at your age wastes there time ith a game like this anyways
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject:

ok lowvoice send me a pm ingame after you start up asap lol I start college monday next week and sure wish I had 1 month still to go 1st :S

btw-no need to get offensive scopio, use foul language in the presence of minors (not all here are adults sonny boy), throw a temper tantrum so badly you mispell and misphrase to the point your msg is almost untranslatable. LMAO what kind of life is that?

Nice to see you think of ST as a waste of time lmao. if so perhaps YU SHOLD LERN TU SHPEL, PRUFREED, EN GIT AH LIF YURSELF esp. since you obviously consider activity here a waste of time.
I "waste" time in the game I have taken my current sig from a definate waste but a very fun waste
Your c1 was blocked out on that one, an expensive way to kill a c1 but, it happens
All fun and games imho

also-will repeat again due to the fact I have yet to venture 2 sectors beyond my base since sunday (or monday) that all battles I have done during this week have been on my base only one exception a small raid to take the twn down on a 0 1 1 3 base fleet, with a 11 11 10 1 of basics, for a low score and slow the rate of incomings on my base down
My other two members are tearing it up though and more "stupidity" how often I log on and time spent on each log on is less lately and I do better (most do after a few years here). And yes of course I get lag and often have to repeat my attempts to log on before I get on note: wireless g while great has it's drawbacks (more so than a dsl or etc connection)

BTW-consider a notebock pc then your "lazy ***" will not need to get anywhere to get on as it will be with you anyway. lol it works

edit: congrads to stewie who just hit me for my 1st real loss (450 points or so). psd give that one a medal took 6 month for psd to learn to use more than 1 fleet to do a simultaneous(??? rapid sequential? missed it though) hit on a base so take up after stewie note passover technique works even better at the score planets where there are no hyperpass sensors.

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
Scipio Africanus
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject:

i misspelled like 2 words. i guess your to stupid to comprehend short hand.
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject:

you misspelt 2 words
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject:

make love, not war

MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
you misspelt 2 words

Actually I believe Scipio was right in his spelling (for once), and the correct spelling of misspelled is misspelled .

Although there are tons of other mistakes...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject:

lol do i feel stupid
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
lol do i feel stupid

you should Holy
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
well if u need any support i could rejoin the game if you want im bored anyway with it bein the holidays and all and ive been off college for like a month

you join her "gold medalist" and then haven't done a darn thing yet... wasn't it ITW that declared the war???

---------------------------------------------------------

am I not wrong when I say that normally when people declare war they are usually the offensive players not the ones cowarding at their bases in defense mode???

sad that a war has been declared and the ones that declared the war are being cowards... actually pathetic... and ITW is supposed to be vets... LMAO pathetic war
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject:

ncaries wrote:
make love, not war

indeed ...can't we all just get along
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Well, I do remember that one time that, I think it was TLS, decleared war on WFS because we were supposedly gang banging TPC vets and TLS had just been filled with most members from FG which were mostly members from TO, they actually declared war on us twice! and nothing happend. So maybe the reason that nothing is happening is because it's the same leader again?

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
Well, I do remember that one time that, I think it was TLS, decleared war on WFS because we were supposedly gang banging TPC vets and TLS had just been filled with most members from FG which were mostly members from TO, they actually declared war on us twice! and nothing happend. So maybe the reason that nothing is happening is because it's the same leader again?

so this leader of ITW is pretty much all talk and doesn't seem to walk the talk huh?

or in other word all bark and no bite - per say?
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject:

what?!?!

no comment from the peanut gallery yet??? thought the dog would be barking again
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject:

well the war has been goin on i haven't left my base in days due 2 incomings but with each battle adding points 2 my score i could stay 4 alot longer
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
mjx1 wrote:
well if u need any support i could rejoin the game if you want im bored anyway with it bein the holidays and all and ive been off college for like a month

you join her "gold medalist" and then haven't done a darn thing yet... wasn't it ITW that declared the war???

---------------------------------------------------------

am I not wrong when I say that normally when people declare war they are usually the offensive players not the ones cowarding at their bases in defense mode???

sad that a war has been declared and the ones that declared the war are being cowards... actually pathetic... and ITW is supposed to be vets... LMAO pathetic war

okay first of all defense mode is used when you need to build TWN for, rsearch DSPs and build and build fleets so your ready - have you tried any of these things?

second seens as your alliance is is in 12th place which means you have a minus score and ours is sixth with a positive score shouldnt you be attacking us? i mean basically youve already lost the war havent you?

thirdly i didnt join the alliance to noob bash u lot i came because renee asked for some help for when you noobs gang bang her when i get a request i will oblidge but if you really want me to crush you even more than youve already been crush i will be happy to oblidge

greetz

lowvoice
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
what?!?!

no comment from the peanut gallery yet??? thought the dog would be barking again

No need to use two shovels to bury our adversaries as one (the defensive one) seems to have dug a > -10k hole in 2 weeks flat Thanks for the "assistance" but, think we can get by without getting point spammed

...let em do some research for a change and not "force" restarts.

* eliminates the 3rd psd "bravely" abandoned on her base (note: a major assistance in our score rise )

REM - Pop Song 89

Last edited by RenéeAB on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject:

The management of The Hotel California requests that you leave your ms's in the lobby when you check in or we may do it for you

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Hey just wanted to share with you guys this statement the renee said on irc chat.

"ReneeAB: just starting an offensive campaign on mighty's multies (aka psd)."

Well oh my god that is the funnest thing i have ever read. Seriously if he was in our alliance i'm out since just last era we were at war with ToC where one of his multi accounts was based.

Whatever drugs your on renee could you send them our way lol.
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:

Back in january lol, was a good time but david and I had to leave st before the round ended. I returned 2 months later to find the former TO had pushed TLS to the title spot nice job conner, imp, rune, etc

srict->I should have quoted that as that tactic of abandoning accounts on a player is way old and familiar besides, was I talking to you while watching those sequential log-on / offs for (got to be) the last 2 months x 30 days? and the above statement along with a few others put an immediate stop to it -> that sheds a "little" light on those ip scans posted 2 or so months back

BTW-Whatever drugs I do are certainly better than whatever is was that convinced you that you could hit my base 2x in a 6h period with the same fleet or was that another abandonment attempt ?

@EVERYONE:
The spacebot log-in register in irc comm has got to be one of the greatest improvements to ST in a long time and combined with the comm online indicators makes it a very useful tool IMHO everyone should use it when in doubt and when suspisious.
Also if you encounter an individual hiding under the "anon" label who tries to convince you of a security violation with IRC "giving" out IP's (last week on irc) and uses foul language insults at a minor (not me btw) for not beleiving it remind them that IP's are accessible even in email headers and all other internet applications, this is done to let someone know where any harrassing msg's are coming from and is not a matter for ST anyway.

No offense mighty but I sure learned alot from those old days.

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject:

RenéeAB wrote:

BTW-Whatever drugs I do are certainly better than whatever is was that convinced you that you could hit my base 2x in a 6h period with the same fleet or was that another abandonment attempt ?

Sorry but i hadn't attack your fleet 1 or 3 so i thought i might have ago at them but you changed your fleets around when i was in bed so thats the reason why they didn't attack.

I just wanted to add i did have respect for you before you called me and my alliance members a pack of idiots. No wonder people leave all the time when the vets call newish people idiots.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ITW vs PSD (and "incorporated")
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: