TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is TRIP of ACEZ a Multi
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
No and thats cos I, [Your Name], am a moron.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes and alliance Money should be penalised
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi

Looks like TRIP of ACEZ is another multi.

I havnt yet found out his multi accounts but if you look at the 'latest attacks' on this player its too much of a coincidence for him not to be a multi.

How do I know this. Simple. He has been feeding himself points from at least one multi account using a fleet tender.

He stacks his multi fleet with whatever he wants and a fleet tender. Attacks this fleet, loosing a fighter or a destroyer and then the multi account's fleet tender destroys the whole fleet giving huge points to TRIP.

e.g.:

20.06 20:36

attack by 586 ships
class 2:
585 destroyers (10/10, 8 MP)
class 4:
1 fleet tender (0/500, 350 MP)

destroyed:

class 2:
585 destroyers
class 4:
1 fleet tender

score: 5017

He has done this also using a doomstar.

How can you check this out for yourself (for newbies):
- Click on TRIP of ACEZ (from Statistics page)
- Click on 'see latest attacks on this player'
- This brings up a list of all the attacks on TRIP since his evo started.
- You can scroll back in time using 'next 5' link at the bottom of page to see earlier attacks.

In total in this evo (since the 29th May) he has had a battle like this 12 times. The battles happen every couple of days or so. Thats way too much of a coincidence. I would have thought once or twice against a dumb newbie, yeh fair enough. But 12 times every few days. NO WAY. This guy is farming a multi account.

So:

Number of multi farming battles = 12
Average points per battle = 5000
Average total points = 5000 x 12 = 60,000

Also I have been told that TRIP of ACEZ is part of the alliance Money.

Therefore most of the points Money has gained this era has been from TRIP's multi farming activities.

This is the reason I have posted this a little early before I have had time to find TRIP's multi account itself.

However I think there is more than enough eveidence just from the above to say TRIP of ACEZ is a multi.

So therefore he should not be allowed to get his score on the Hall of Fame. AND Money should be docked the 60000 points TRIP got them underhandedly.

Your thoughts please.

S*
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject:

good work Sparks I thought it was odd that money just appeared out of no-where and rised up the scoreboard no one does that without making a lot of noise in the process
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject:

I found the multy account, have a look at TRIP's battles and then have a look at this guy: p4wned of pwnz
The scores seem right( the latest one atleast) and all he has lost are major points. He even has one battle where lost 6100 points to a fighter and a mothership!
attack by 2 ships
class 1:
1 fighter (1/1, 1 MP)
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 1:
1 fighter

score: -6105

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
I found the multy account, have a look at TRIP's battles and then have a look at this guy: p4wned of pwnz
The scores seem right( the latest one atleast) and all he has lost are major points. He even has one battle where lost 6100 points to a fighter and a mothership!
attack by 2 ships
class 1:
1 fighter (1/1, 1 MP)
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 1:
1 fighter

score: -6105

Nice! Thats the one alright. Thanx al12.

The above example is where p4wned of pwnz had a doomstar and a fleet tender plus about 2000 odd fighters. TRIP attacked with 1 fighter and a mothership. TRIP looses fighter in cl1 battle. In cl4 battle fleet tender activate and p4wned looses all base buildings plus doomstar and fleet tender. TRIP gains 6105 points for the loss of 1 fighter. TOO OBVIOUS.

This is not a case when all other multi accounts except one has to be deleted though. This time the main account for TRIP of ACEZ has to be deleted if not all.

Last edited by Sparks on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject:

These two accounts also have the same amount of time off line. Now that isn't a coincidence.
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I found him by looking at the log off times.
The player is new, the alliance is new. I suggest deleting the account that is giving away the points, resetting the score of TRIP, either taking down 60k from money or not naming them in the forum when the top ten alliances of the era are mensiond, and sending TRIP and money a messaghe about multying. Explain it is illigle and tell TRIP that he has one more chanse, if he is found multying again all his accounts will be deleted, tell money what are bad name they are getting from TRIP and that they should kick him out if he multies again. Tell TRIP that if he has trouble with the game he can read the forum and post questions on it and he can contact the newbie helpers ingame. This is my suggestion of what to do, but it is up to the admins to do what they think is right.

Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject:

It's so obvious it hurts.

And to think he got to number 1 spot by mutlying.
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject:

This Forking cheater bumped me off the top spot!!!!

Admin reset this guys points everyone knows he is full of shister!
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Sho ya all, lets kick the mutli off the No 1 position so another one can replace him... CHA

he broke the copyright on my name! i even had the © in my name!

Ace of Tra©e
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Don't talk so much , just shoot him if he realy is as good as his score says you will have fun otherwise you will have easy points
So Trip see you soon

Back to top »
ajv
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject:

well thats what he gets for multi
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: LOL

Times are getting hard with cost inflation and etc so, * sets out to rob the $$$ bank asap. Just dont get in my way or you may get run over.
To be fair I got a 10 eta so, acez you now know when to expect me.
IMHO all $$$ (and more) are one person

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
Yes, I found him by looking at the log off times.
The player is new, the alliance is new. I suggest deleting the account that is giving away the points, resetting the score of TRIP, either taking down 60k from money or not naming them in the forum when the top ten alliances of the era are mensiond, and sending TRIP and money a messaghe about multying. Explain it is illigle and tell TRIP that he has one more chanse, if he is found multying again all his accounts will be deleted, tell money what are bad name they are getting from TRIP and that they should kick him out if he multies again. Tell TRIP that if he has trouble with the game he can read the forum and post questions on it and he can contact the newbie helpers ingame. This is my suggestion of what to do, but it is up to the admins to do what they think is right.

sounds fair to me. after all the garbage about multis we have already gone thru this era.

and the names..... a player named Ace was already a multi, and Pawned of pawn is a players pawn, sheesh
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject:

not the same Ace! player named Ace never multied any points.. he used 2 brand new accounts 1 time to teach an idiot called mjx a lesson! and he was me

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
not the same Ace! player named Ace never multied any points.. he used 2 brand new accounts 1 time to teach an idiot called mjx a lesson! and he was me

1% Multi = 100% multi = (10^10) % multi -> etc. what difference does the justification make anyway??? LMAO I know of no %age system to cheating
IMHO the entire alliance should be banned, any points they gained return to the "owners", and all their records on the score planets be deleted from the server data-base. Think of it as a viral cleanup of the server to free data bytes occupied by spam

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject:

you look at everything like a computer! a rule is a law, breaking a law is often times a criminal offense which has punishments. however the element of intent is critical to being convicted of the crime. crime is made up of 2 elements,
Actus reus: commiting the act
Mens rea: intention behind committing the act

now if somebody multies for points than you would be correct

however my case was quite different because I did not multi, I played honest and all my points were honest until I got fed up with lack of action on part of the admin against multies such as shade, firm Z and so on and so forth

at that point I decided nothing better than to put down fire with fire, I created a few new accounts and used them once (attacked MJX with them as I told him I would if he didn't close his blabber) to prove a point, never logged in to them again and never personally benefited from them.

so my intent was quite different, however I agree what I did was still multing and I did it so something would happen, and to some extend it did.

why should the whole alliance be banned if they were not aware of someones wrongdoings?
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Mighty, as Renee said multieng is multing. You used two accounts just because of what someone said ont he forum! You not good enough to make his ingame life bad with 1 account? Leave it, you multied, that was bad, you are guilty, and now stop talking about it!!!
We are talking about someone else now who hasn't plyed before( you have and as I have heard have been convicted of things before). He is new, you want ST to have more members, give them a nother chanse( you already had your chanse). Send him and his alliance it is bad to multy and why and say everything of them will be reset and not count and they have one more chanse, if they have a problem playing this game the forum and the newbie helpers are open to questains, and leave the old case with ace!

Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject:

RenéeAB wrote:
Times are getting hard with cost inflation and etc so, * sets out to rob the $$$ bank asap.

You'd better bomb the Federal bank. No growth of money mass, no more inflation.
Mighty wrote:

That's cheating and multying. Period.
Ace wrote:
however the element of intent is critical to being convicted of the crime. crime is made up of 2 elements,
Actus reus: commiting the act
Mens rea: intention behind committing the act

Seriously, how much nonsense do you intend to write on this forum? You can keep on going, but every rational and reasonable human being will realise that the actus reus should be enough for conviction.

When it comes down to you, it is very obvious that you don't really have any credit left. Next to being the biggest cheater in history, you're a blatant liar:
Ace wrote:
however my case was quite different because I did not multi

Ace wrote:
I created a few new accounts and used them once (attacked MJX with them)... however I agree what I did was still multing

Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Ace wrote:
however my case was quite different because I did not multi

you should try quoting the whole sentence instead of cutting it off after the comma

btw we all know the biggest multi of all time would be you ROB! wouldn't want to give away your priased position mr RobertRoy AKA Elder, 13ier, Beer from the cold fridge, Brutus, Roman Glory, WilliamWallace, Dark Wizard, SpaceModerator, hacbloc, Patron, guardian of cheguevara, Sven, ...
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject:

LEAVE THIS TOPIC YOU TWO!!!!! If someone should get kicked it's you, stop spamming this topic, we are talking about a new player here who doesn't understand yet how bad it is what he is doing because he is new. You guys are messing up this topic and you did it with other toics too, either post about this player or stay away. Go make your own spam fight topic if you want where the two of you can annoy eachother, I don't care, but leave the other topics like this. We want this multy cleared and back on the right track, not to listen to you two fighting Again.

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: