Register
some multi discussion
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Rubens, i read what you said...and not just from now!!!
Regarding BM, and i'm not defending him, or his actions, just trying to make you remember earlier posts from you, where you said that you shared an account with a friend 'cause he went to Italy...that's agains't the rules isn't it?
Then you said that you could beat any combo with standard ships, but you would use reconstructors,and this and that....that's what i would call a stone soup!! you start with a stone, and end up with severall kinds of meat, potatos, beans, spices...you name it!
if you have a glass roof, don't throw stones in the air
i may be new to ST, but i take my time reading old stuff in the forum, and manual....
btw, if mj or kot, or whomever wants to spam...it's their choice...if i'm not interested, i just skip it
Hasta...
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject:

Wow, zenachi was right, i took the center of the attention jaja...I wasn't looking for that, i just say 2 comments to help noobs and you are all attacking them, still i think i have bases on what i said.
Sorry for the delay but i was out of the house those days...oh and BTW i am not playing the game actually i thought you all knew that, so my coords...there aren't.

BM i think you are inside your ego, if you don't argue, why to discuss?
So you can combine them, i can win pts against them too. Just put an invented or actual fleet or fleets setup and i will KEEP showing you that standard ships are enough.
And again, i can also fly back with 2 fleets, change ships etc, obvious.
Linux, jaja do i have a fan now? You don't need to know my past to talk me, i don't use it to argue;). But well, now that you name it, as BM responsibly did i also wrote that at the forum and i realized it was wrong so it is against the rules so yes i multi'ed..who said i didn't?If you check my posts at the forum then check them all and see i never denied it, i am not against BM either i just went here to tell him that what he did is against the rules, so new players could know that too.

I won't discuss that again, i think you misread my last post, there is specifically shown how to win pts just with standards ships against the setups(OH YEAH, the setups i assume by the ships named by BM senor, sorry about that). In the first post i just added some ships that may help you to win pts as you want..700 or +, but with standards you can win pts too...Re-read linux;)

Senor of course you won't just send it but i did mean with my post that if i were in the position of one of you and i were receiving the attack with those setups(or ships you understand) i would do A or B with standards.
Oh and your last phrase...i don't really understand your grammar but i guess you are trying to say that i used to be a really good player and now, whatever i am you can beat me?...Well i don't think so, because i don't think like you about the parameters to compare players. If i join the game(remember i am not in) and i play vs you and i win more points than you in 25 battles it doesn't means that i am better it just says that my setups were better of i had more luck than you, because we both could be enough smart to make the best fleet setups and counter fleets and so about applying them but if we are just fighting between us, we are just guessing fleets and flying around us till we think we can beat the other or in the other case, one of us may realized that his setup is not good enough to fight you and could fly away from the other the entire evo, and that is not being a coward thats minimizing the lost so i think is smart;)
So, i think you have to show your skills fighting against many players as fast as your can and without an alliance, in wars you only show your alliance's skill and not yours(of course i have been involved in many)...Thats why i think the total score is the best indicator of how good a player is, of course is not the only one...how many battles did he lost and etc could be also used...
But that is just for tell you how do i think but if you are challenging me i accept and if you want to do it i will always accept, with anyone too, because now i have time to show my point doing the other side, fighting against specific players, but plz remember i am not playing at this moment.
Hope you understand and consider my point of view.

Zenachi, whats the problem with defending? the point of the lasts phrases of my posts is too help noobs, about what? About NOT worrying about a vet player surrounding your planet trying to attack you with ships researched (you know his evo by X or Y) because you can counter the attack with standard ships. And of course the point is that you will be online too so you will change your setup if you want too, the enemy knows what my ships are, and if he is online and he is changing the setup i can't know his setup, but still i have the chance of wining against them because when he changes the setup i just can win more or lose more my friend, thats why i put specific setups against specific researched setups but always in movement, is not how i want to get attacked is how i defend my self from it, so changing his setup while going against me or you is not a problem. And please, as i said to linux, re read my post, I put the case of being attacked from more of 1 fleets, you may haven't read it or understand it;)

And BTW, for you all i will like to apology if the comment of "10- i can beat all that with standard ships" did sound like "oh yeah i am Rubens i am the best", my intention was to make you all think like "well i think BM/Senor is better than BM/Senor, but i don't fuc...ing care about those setups, with X or Y i can win them and while that i can defend my self with standard ships, i won't have to worried about finding them in the space".

For extra information i have hardly found some setups impossible to be beaten by standard ships, of course it has many combinations but i say they are just a few because the main ship is the major or factors like luck or worst case.
In the rest of the cases i haven't found one, i know there have to exist like 3 more at least, but i can't think about 1 of them really strong without using a major;)

If you want to prove it with numbers, put an entire setup here and i will put the counter, 1, 2 ,3 fleets whatever, in the order you want...OF COURSE this won't happen at the battle time, you can't know that i am no saying it, but is just to prove my points.

Greetings, Rubens.
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: