some multi discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject:

rite rite i got it people...... sorry i told you about it. it won't happen again

if you haven't noticed i have deleted my accounts. didn't think people would cry bout it so much
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject:

I can't beleive people cried so much. They not exactly gonna beat you anyway. You were just starting your account a few days early. I would do it but it wouldn't make too much of a difference.
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject:

He broke half the rules in the game, MJ. Get a clue. He was (is) a multi.
You always rant and scream about multis. Don't pretend it's suddenly no big deal to not play by the rules.

'Cry' is just a spin on 'care for the rules'
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject:

lets ask the master......

Admin..... was wat i did wrong? could this not be a misunderstanding by my part in thinking of getting a jump start? if it is, does this warrant all this name calling? Should we not have leniency and mercy for a player who has played your game for so long? Life happens. The only problem would be the shortsightedness of a few players that cannot look beyond the fallacy of a person. I forgive them of their ignorance so would you forgive mine? I'm sure such a minor infraction can be understandable. As reprieve I have deleted the account in question. I wish to stand my case that my name not be tarnished by such a misunderstanding.
*For the sake of Spacetrace I shall hunt down and destroy those who cannot look past blame and quit forever!
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject:

Nobody wants my opinion, but I'll give it:

Yes, you broke the rules. But, you did not actively multi and farm and such. Sure, it was bad, but your name isn't tarnished, we just think you're a bit odd for doing it. Or I do, anyway.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject:

ehhhh now it sounds like you're just accusing everyone else of blowing it out of proportion...
when in fact... you lied about using a "grace period" and cheated... then other ppl pointed it out and you tried to deny it, then they responded to your denials and you responded by accusing them of blowing it out of proportion. and then you talk some bs about the ppl that called you out for multying being ignorant and shortsighted? and talking about forgiving THEM?

btw, that's just a nice summary for anyone who didn't read the previous posts that were made... since you happened to edit out everything you said initially about creating two accounts.

and MJ... why are you supporting him? he gets his points from noob bashing with troika spams and dreadnought spams... and hitting bases that have already been cleared by someone else. like members of your alliance... including you! and Senor beat him multiple times, and the only reason no one else from our alliance went after him was b/c we didn't want him complaining about rat-packing and bashing.

so...
---watever---- (SIC)
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject:

I was just being silly -__- guess it didn't you didn't pick up the sarcasm....

I did say sorry. anyways. I don't know what your talking about. I usually destroy the bases that I've killed. the only person that i remember attacking someone's base was treasue hunter and because of that they bashed me with 4 players..... twoce..... because I did it twice..... hahahah .... It was ok beccause I won.........

I don't know bout you, but its not like I have much choice on the targets I choose. I attack pretty much every one witin 2000ly of me. If I don't attack them, then who will? Also, for your information, I didnt' get to use my troika and dread fleet much because of senior. For me, the goal of playing is to make points. Maybe that's not your goal, but its mine.

Maybe you should come and attacked. I really enjoyed my battles with Senior. The only reason I lost a lot a points were when I wasn't logged on. On my enounter with Senior, he decimated my troikas and dreads. So after that I could not find a counter with my race. Turns out nanites are weak against mycillds. My only option was a nanobomber/penguin fleet which I used about 90% of the time.

Back on subject. Yes I believe people are blowing it out of proportion and complaining too much bout it. It was a mistake cause I though it wouldn't be any problem to transition to another account

This entire topic was about me ENDING THE GRACE PERIOD!! So obviously i didnt lie about it. That would make your premise false. I ended the protection like I usually do, and send out fleets to scout planets near me. Its what I do...... I just happened to find that the planet next to me we an easy target with my starting fleet. So i took it..... THE END. after that my evo ended on my old account.

There has been little harm to my "multi" account. I played it as if it was another player. I did not bash, I did not farm, I did not use it to advantage my old account in any way. I did not deny, I tried to show people the reason that I made a new account. It was someone else that pointed it out as being a multi. But there's no proof of that now cause I delete all my posts......... I was pissed at the time.......

I was an honest mistake. Do you think that i would purposely make a multi account and post it on the forum to make it obvious? I really thought was i did wasn't bad.

Thats all i have to say in my defense. i tried to keep it as short as i could
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject:

groovy then. everything is kool by me.

lets play the game.
 Back to top »
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject:

The "multi" acc is away... so there is no problem anymore...

BM is a old exp. player and he make a mistake, lets forget it... the only problem what i see was the impending with the mass of multis...

but so long nothing like that happens lets see it as a gaffe ...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject:

Well, just to say, even though Blackmagic did attack me in the last moments of his account, I don't see what he did wrong. Then again I don't see why he did create his new account early, or delete his old one (then he would of got into the Hall of Fame). Seeing as I know so little about spacetrace I guess my point of view doesn't matter, and will probably be contradicted by one of the more older players.. but I really thing this is just much ado about very little. He didn't exactly cheat, and he didn't do it to gain points advantage.

I do pick on 'actual' multies because they use their other accounts for a points advantage.

My Topic about Megaman

Senor wrote:
whoa...leave my name out of this immature lynching-party. every now and then we get a few multies and the whole forum goes bananas on a fucking holy crusade for justice. i despise you.

This Topic
Senor wrote:
shut it bm, you broke the rules. you made points on your new account while your old was still active.

suck it up and play the game. or quit. whichever suits you best. one noob-basher here or there...

????

It's like your purposely trying to disagree with me all the time. In one topic you bad mouth me and in the other you bad mouth me too . What's going on?
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:

Senor wrote:
shut it bm, you broke the rules. you made points on your new account while your old was still active.

suck it up and play the game. or quit. whichever suits you best. one noob-basher here or there...

how on earth did you manage to relate this with yourself mj?
you think too much, little man.
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject:

k, game on.
I wasn't going to say anything before, but I didn't really like the tone of that "forgiveness" post.

And nanites rock. There are always counters, my friend...
And I'm always interested in taking on experienced players. Tell me your in-game name and/or coords...
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject:

you may say that.... but try attacking senior with a nanite race. I promise you will lose more than you'll win.

The main problem is that he can build both penguins, interceptors, and plasma gunships. Nanites have almost no class 1 ships that can stand up to tat except the nanobombers, which i used. plasma gunships prevent any class 3 ships, because senior splits up his plasmas from his class 1 ships. Tat way he can choose to attack class3 fleets or class1 fleets.

Interceptors knock out your class 1. His penguins clean up the rest. Leaving his class 1 and class2, his plasmas can kill a lot of class 3 ships. In addition pair that with a major reconstructor.......

So..... yeah..... Now you know why he is the first person ever to take more than 4000 pts from me.....ever......
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject:

well, maybe you forgot you also have mycolloid and human ships.
pengs, cyclops, hammer-bounty combo, troikas, commandos, combat recs. you name it.

i haven't played nanites, but i think i would have built cyclops, apollos and cruisers in c3. then massed c2 with troikas or something and some minor recs to keep the c1 up. so you could have ignored my interceptor fleet in c1 v c1 battle and destroyed it with cyclops. and used two fleets with lots of troikas to take my c2 down first and then take my c3 down and make it unreconstructable. but eventually it's all about guessing the enemy setup and combining in the last minute/second.
i don't believe that mycs are overpowered vs nanites. you've got some awesome ships. all races have.

i'm just better than you
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Oh.... so you don't like my praise of your skills??

The problem with troikas is that you can't build a lot of them. They take a lot of mp so they're risky. Thats why no one uses them.... You can't split them up into 2 fleets else it gets risky and inefficient. I thought about cyclops, but i worried that i'll hit your plasmas first and end up with too few cyclops to take out your class 1 ships. You usually had penguins when you attacked except the last attack so with your 700 or so penguins i'll need a lot of cyclops to make sure I don't lose.

I forgot how many plasma gunships you had but say 7. that means i need around 11 cyclops that cost 120mp each plus several cruisers. That doesn't include that you might have fighters or interceptors with your penguins. So add like about another 3 or 4 cyclops.

Also, I've battle enough to know that you swap your ships around. If you put your plasmas with your penguins then I'll lose almost all my cyclops which will be negative points. Penguins=1mp cyclops=120mp. If cyclops is destroyed after it kills 100 penguins, i still lose 20mp. You plasmas make my ships unreconstrutable. My cruisers on the other hand let you reconstruct your plasmas.

Do you see the problem?? You might not do it this way, but tats what i would have done if i was you

So the best and safest counter I made was mass nanobombers and penguins. I just didn't get to use it against you. I was always occupied will trying to break 90,000. According to my calculations, as long as i had 2/3 amount of nano bombers than your interceptors i wont lose. Then use the penguins to kill your class2 and class3. The hard part is the time required to get carriers. They take a lot of time out of battle time.......
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject:

thanks. i appriciate.

but still. i think i would beat myc setups with nanites. maybe next evo we can find out.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject:

...About this topic...

1- This shouldn't be at Bug Reports
2- Read the rules first BM is of course prohibited and what you did is illegal, acting like a multi becomes you a multi, maybe if there is a judge, they may consider what you have been doing in your ST life and in the time period with 2 accounts and you won't get any sanction, but, yes, you can say now you have multi'ed
3- It is ok that you told us about it, it becomes you even less multi, you are just wondering here about the action you took.(But you must have read the rules, there is your mistake), it is left for the opinion of everyone to see you as a cheater, multi,regular player, tarnished bla bla bla player, but it won't stop you of playing the game, at least it can't.
4-MJ...well you don't know anything about the game and seems that nothing about posting in the forum either right? a)The last part of your last post...even I know that the conflict is bad arranged jaja, but well...b) What makes your opinion well-based, is how fundamentally they are done, not your knowledge about the game, because we are always trying specific subject and either the time you have been playing, it is obvious. So try to have a little more of self esteem and post with security on your self, but if you don't know what are you posting of you don't even know if it is correct, DO NOT POST because you are just spamming, you can always send PMs to ask those kind of things.
5-In response of the above...What he did is wrong because you can't use 2 accounts at the same time, it is at the rules, he is winning time on researches with 1 and attacking with the other, maybe is not reflected on the score, but it is just prohibited to get experience with more than 1 account(which is also a different exp.), and using both accs at the same time even if he is not attacking with both at the same time. If everyone think like you we would have accepted what Mighty, KoT, and others did in the war against -TO-, you remember that right? if you don't you can ask me, or KoT via PM or search in the forum.
6-"He is the first person to take more than 4000 pts from me" LOL!!! Did you miss the "in this evo" phrase BM? jajaja...I have known other players... ...that have done it too;)
7- Senior you can't say you are better than him because you won some battles, with setups on both sides that any intermediate player could use too, what you have shown is that you are good, and that you were better than BM for some battles
8- Any raze is unbalanced or overpowered against other, stop this discussion and continue the ships one if you want, not the raze one.
9- I don't want to take part of that discussion because i can beat all the setups you have said in both sides using standard ships and i am tired of probing it. So BM use some fighters or destroyers and Senior think about adding them jajaja.

Greetings, Rubens.
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject:

1- this was originally a bug report
5- I don't know what happened with TO
6- Senior is the only one i remember that has taken that much in one round.
Maybe there were others, but this one was the most frustrating. Time zone difference was mostly the problem
7- i think he knows that
8- ????
9- lets see you try.....

10-10000000000000000- too much writing
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject:

5- ...Mighty ordered all his slaves, or members alliance as they said, to create a new account and send an attack with the old one and the new one and then delete the old one...thats a resume.
6-...xD
9- You will see it, really soon jaja;)
10- Sorry...it is because i got late to the topic:(
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Rubens wrote:

I don't want to take part of that discussion because i can beat all the setups you have said in both sides using standard ships and i am tired of probing it.

Greetings, Rubens.

prove it
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: