Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
mighty is the guilty one not shade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » mighty is the guilty one not shade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject:

you cant intimidate me mighty

i wonder what will become of your alliance... best of wishes to them as im sure they were not involved with the multying
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject:

ToC are a good alliance with dedicated players.

Mighty wrote:
also kick out lierial because he is not to be trusted and he's a crappy player.. I was hoping to teach him but without me he is going to bring negative score in

Anyhow... Mighty has not left yet. The alliance is in a state of misery because of him.

I have said all I want to say. I hope the flaming ends and I hope Mighty disappears or.. gets run over by a bus.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject:

just disappear mighty your alliance can manage by themselves
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz

Last edited by mjx1 on Mon May 19, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject:

I was never there leader idiot!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject:

cry my pardon i was misinformed
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Ace wrote:
Noxus wrote:
I'm an idiot who rants alot without bothering to look at and see the truth naturally anything I say is of little value and I should be ignored

now I have deleted my account based on the fact that I will no longer be able to infiltrate TO.. nither do I see a need to.. they are multis!

top 10 players

player score relative
score

1. 2pac of Shakur 56173 81860
2. Ace of Tra©e 23964 75443

1st one is shade.. he multied for his points.. so guess who's the best honest player!

I am.. I'm really an honest multi.. I got every one of those points from PSD, FIRM, MJX or TF!

now let us all get raged and punish people like me, shade, Z.beeblebrox of jaglan beta and The firm

I always play for a goal and for a short period of time. my goal this time was to bring down TO... than I noticed something very diffrent in the game.. multi's are playing with out hiding and nobody is doing anything about them.. I got raged! I was playing honest and the idiot multi beeblebrox was above me in points and the multi of Firm was attacking me left and right with 4 accounts at a time..

my solution... get everybody else raged... lets see if it works....

I originally deleted my account but now I won't anymore.. I want to have the same fate as all the other multi's..

Admin. do us a favor and punish all of us multies..

Thank you

That has got to be the sh!tiest excuse to multy. NZ has been dealing with multies for a very long time until Renee and David quit... well, hung up the towel. just because you see someone multy, doesn't mean you chould multy yourself. I garentee if that happened then spacetrace would have 1500 more players. You just ignore them when you can because in reality, they'll never be as good as you... And for ranting on about multying and then end up being one yourself is very, very, VERY contradicting and hypocritical.

Theres always a right way to deal with things and you did it the wrong way.

But going back to Shade/2pac, nothing really sticks out in his battle reports. theres one time where he was hit by a doomstar and he got lucky with a couple of wanna-be-swanks.

It just doesn't seem right in the first place. You get in TOC and get close and buddy buddy with -TO-. RickyT sent to Flag holder, when -TO-'s flag gets stolen. No doubt thats a coincidence, but could be utmost deliberate. You were in TOC and probably knew when -TO- was going to launch their attack, so that gave you time to make RickyT and send it. Hack Shades account, make some matching ips. then delete RickyTs legacy. Sick and twisted, but very possible with your networking skills and hackz.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Actully its not.. no matter how good my network skills are, I can't hack into shades Ip.. it is his ip from his house! ....

also we had no info in TOC about the situation with TO and no star.. we had our own fight against PSD and the firm to worry about.. hence why no TOC member got involved. nice try

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Doesnt mean you can't access remotely through Shade's computer and access the internet. which is probably the most logical way you could of done it. through keylogging or however whatever weapon you choose. Trojans are hard to make either and can be very simple and yet complex when it comes to implanting them. how long are you going to play "dumb" Mighty?
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Well I've been giving it some thought.
Although I seem to have been crowned the king of proxies and I seem to have hacked everybody's account and I seem to be the biggest cheat and multi of all time, it has always been Mighty explaining me how IP tracking works or what ISP means.
The most funny one is that I still don't understand what a proxy is, how it works or what it does. And still, somehow I use these magical proxies to access computers, generate fake IP addresses and hack all of SpaceTrace.

I think there is an easier explanation to all these problems.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-
Commander of the Northern Space Legions
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Noxus.. the distance you go to cover your blindness!

so now we got to the point whereby I have hacked shade's computer, hacked his account, somehow got his information, made new accounts got his flag back for him! and than hacked zen's account, got him to ask admin for the information on the 2 new suspicious accounts, hacked admin and got him to respond, hacked linux to get him to remind us all who is from Denmark and than came here to tell you all shade is a multi!

1 question. why didn't I just disband TO and change the pass while I was in shade's account? would have been much easier.... you gotta be kidding me

trust me if I knew how to do that I'd hack you and shut you up first!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject:

Not sure how or why.. just saying there's a possiblity. how did your ip get on the other accounts before? no one knows but you.
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject:

So much more complicated than I thought.
 Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject:

Mighty your still bitter about what happened in 2003 and seem to want everyone that 'has been a naughty as you' to get the same punishment.
If that is your only purpose on this forum then really......
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Is it really that bad of a motive to want justice?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject:

I give up! this game is a mess and nobody does anything about it!

admin asks me to give him the short version because he doesn't have time..

multi's infest the game... there are probably less than 40 people playing this game with 150 active accounts.

I'm out, have fun
 Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Why do you keep using two forum accounts mighty?
Do you want others to follow you quitting making them think ace is another person?

anyway you are letting people believe things are much worse then they in fact are.
Fact is, multies have always been there and always will, there is nothing you can do about it. You bring it like there is a totally new problem and all of the sudden everyone on ST seems to be a multi.

Normally only bad players with no succes make multi accounts. No one really suffers from them. You are blowing up this problem.

Coming to think of your actions to me it looks like you are trying to destroy this game for others. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but you are mostly negative about this game and are trying to get others with you. Does that also comes from your bitterness?

I just think admin likes to see if the community can solve the problem for themselves instead of interfering. You say they have no time and the game is not worth playing.
In my opinion, if they have time to reply to your messages they also have time to delete accounts. I dont think deleting an account is a very time consuming thing to do.

Asking you why you can't delete the accounts yourself is not a weird question. since you created the accounts AND have all the access it's kind of weird asking admin to delete them for you isnt it.

anyway i hope that your last post with ACE was a sincere one and that you have now left the game and forums. Then i will never have to read your replies anymore (or make the effort ignoring them).

So if you are a man of your word you won't reply to this post and we can all get back to normal forum posting and enjoying the game again.

P'ze
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject:

nope..

It's not me who's making the game worst! it's you.. the TO and ex TO members

4 years ago this game had 500+ members.. now it has 150... 100 of which are multies..

you like a game full of multies.. thats fine.. just don't lie to people..

don't convince them to think that TO is a great alliance when in reality it is just a multi infested sh*thole.

I can not delete accounts which are not mine.. unless you go by nexus's theory in which case I would have deleted Shade's account and his Sh*t of an alliance long ago...

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It's not me who's making the game worst! it's you..

Well thank you Mighty! i never realised that i was making this game shitty, sorry everyone for doing so. Yes i am a ex TO member so throw rotten eggs at me please.

Quote:
you like a game full of multies.. thats fine.. just don't lie to people..

I don't like a game full of multies, i just don't believe problems are as big as you try us to believe. I don't lie to people you do! so you are a hypocrite aswell.

Quote:
don't convince them to think that TO is a great alliance when in reality it is just a multi infested sh*thole.

Im not trying to convince anybody that TO is a great alliance. If you read the forum well then you would know that i am fighting TO myself and i am actively operating within the anti-TO movement. I never said in any post shade was innocent (i only said you are making things a lot worse then they in fact are).

Quote:
I can not delete accounts which are not mine..

You are right, i read that part of your post wrongly.
I guess admin was just being sarcastic then since they themselves also know you can't delete them
Maybe they got tired of you aswell.

anyway from the times i used to play in TO i know every member was a unique person and most of them i still have contact with on msn or IRC. a lot of different characters so not a multi alliance at all.
If shade broke the rules and had multi accounts this round i don't know. if he had they should be deleted sure. but i haven't seen enough evidence so far.

If you came with evidence and without all the flaming and loads of posts people would have listened to you and maybe we could have gotten to the bottom of this.

At this point the only problem i see is a lot of annoying posts from you.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject:

steven1982 wrote:

anyway from the times i used to play in TO i know every member was a unique person and most of them i still have contact with on msn or IRC. a lot of different characters so not a multi alliance at all.

It still is...
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Alright, lets reason than

how much evidence is enough evidence for you?

lets go back a year, Rob was trying to convict me of hacking into TO accounts when I was not present. in his attempt to do so he gave out the ip's to all TO members (censored I might add, but still) which included shade (Chris)

Robert Roy wrote:

On Chris:
- 86.52.35.110 from Chris en Sola. They live together so that explains enough.
- 83.90.100.46 is from Chris his work.
- 86.52.105.62 is from Chris

just recently To's flag was grabbed back by the help of a few starter accounts.. two of these accounts were RickyT of Kold and Janest of coutisius.

zenachi of No Star asked Admin to run an ip check on these 2 accounts. admin responded to him with

zenachi wrote:

Back on topic a bit here...
So is anyone from Aarhus, Denmark?

To: zenachi
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:57 am
Subject: Re: Possible Multi Tactics Quote message
RickyT of Kold
last ips:[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203

other accounts
:"username";s:5:"sandy";s:8: of Dayz";s:4:"show";s:1:"1";}i:21308;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"saxwang";s:8:"fullname";s:21:"wqeqweq of sdfsdsdads";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21309;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"wangman";s:8:"fullname";s:15:"Inihae of Scone";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21348;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"stomon";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Stomon of Phaelec";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21349;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"ofungab";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Ofungab of Loryma";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21628;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"ticuof";s:8:"fullname";s:19:"Ticuof of Sitistefa";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21629;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"cretin";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Cretin of Korsia";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21630;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:6:"qwerty";s:8:"fullname";s:17:"Qwerty of Hurtiop";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}i:21631;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:5:"asasy";s:8:"fullname";s:16:"Asasy of Domiton";s:4:"show";s:0:"";}}s:9:"startpage";a:2:{s:4:"left";s:11:"irc/irc.php";s:5:"right";s:6:"f2.php";}}

Janest of coutisius
ips;[color="red]85.82.157.191[color],85.81.33.203
no known other accounts

so in turn Linux informed us that Shade lives in Denmark. at this point I made the original accusations, people agreed they were multies on the run but asked for more proof before believing the multi accounts is from shade.

noxus wrote:
Good job Mighty, you think your so big because you found a multy in Arhus. Nice job... but granted that does seem a little suspicious, but i have one CRITICAL point that is missed that will pretty much blow out your theory.

where is shade's name on this list? if RickyT was infact part of Shade's multy accounts then shade's ingame name would appear on this list as other accounts with the same ip address.

you just proved that shade has a fellow spacetracer near by. Just a little bit more evidence please.

now he thought that all those accounts below Ricky T's were his multi's based on ip, so did I.so his question as to why shade wasn't in that list was a valid one... but admin later told us that was not the case.. those other accounts are the past accounts of rocky T... not accounts with the same Ip.. the account check was performed on the 2 suspected accounts of Rocky T and Janest of coutisius. so they could be dozen other accounts sharing the same ip that nobody asked admin to check. the only thing that past history means is that Rocky T has been playing this game for a long time under different account names. and that he is multi and he has at least one other account (Janest of coutisius).

It also shows that whoever that Rocky T guy is, lives very very close to Shade.. that was enough proof for me but some might think its just co-incident that 2 people live so close and happen to share an intrest in defending TO's flag together.. So I asked admin to provide me with 2pac's ip's (shade's main account) and he did

admin wrote:

To: Mighty
Posted: 18 May 2008 17:27
Subject: Re: possible hacking

what multi report do you mean?

pls ask the multihunt-team in the forum

Mighty wrote:

thank you very much, shade is 2pac of Shakur . can you provide me with his ip's and multi report please?

Regards,
Mighty

that's where all doubts went away as Shade was also using the same Ip as the other 2 accounts! So I thought this has to be a done deal... but TO members such as Robert Roy decided to close the topic forcing me to open a new one.

Some asked why so many ips starting with 62 and so few with 85 in shade's account.. the answer was pretty simple. Shade's acceses his multi accounts only at home, his main account in work and at home. his work uses a dynamic IP and his house a static IP. here is a quote from wiki

Quote:
Static and dynamic IP addresses

When a computer uses the same IP address every time it connects to the network, it is known as a Static IP address. In contrast, in situations when the computer's IP address changes frequently it is called a Dynamic IP address.

at this point there was no way out but to claim that there was a proxy involved. So I did a proxy check and gave the link to every one who wanted to try for themselves even though it would be ridicules for some one to play with an account so long just to be a proxy (rocky T has a very long history of playing). the proxy check for the ip came negative. to further prove my point I pinpointed Shade's new ip's both in home at work with the ones given to us by Rob a year ago. I posted the results for everyone to see and the links so they may check it for themselves

Mighty wrote:

the ip in question is not a proxy.

you can check if an ip is a proxy or not at
http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm
or
http://www.ip-adress.com/Proxy_Checker/

Result: Proxy: false
Proxy Format is not valid!
You entered an IP address (85.82.157.191) and no Port.

and also all those other ip's (the 62's) come from his work, it might be possible to find a proxy in the same city, but the same exact house? impossible. jus do the check in http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/ and look at the map, you'll see the ips all come from the exact same location. none are proxies.

check noxus post.. look at chiris's ip from a year ago, the one rob gave us (86.52.35.110) . put in his ip into http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation and you get

thats from a year ago. notice the lattitude and longtitude which pinpoint his exact location to 56.1500 and 10.2170 (gps location)

now lets do the same for the new ip from ricky and 2pac, we get

that is the exact same longitude and latitude, which means the exact same location.

now as for his work ips (the 62 ip's) his work has worked on there security from last year and made there ip's variable, resulting in so many ips and also making it hard to pinpoint the location but let us check the work ip from 1 year ago given by rob and the new one and see what we get.

here is the check for his work ip from last year

notice the gps location for his work

and now lets try one of the 62 ips from this year

he still works at the same place! I didn't think he'd be able to hold a job for a year with so much time spent multing in ST!

at this point Noxus made the last desperate argument. that I could have somehow hacked into shade's computer and made those accounts and defended TO with them just to get Shade in trouble. even though the argument is very flawed and ridicules, I'll entertain it.

1st. I never hacked anyone in first place. Rob tried to pin something on me.

2nd. If I had access to shade's account I would have disbanded his alliance and deleted him. (i'd do that right now if I had access)

3rd. I would not have created multi accounts to defend his flag for him! didn't need his flag to be safe for me to accuse him you know!

4th. I would not have played for the past few years with his multi account (rocky T) just to accuse him 3 years later! there is no proxy that reliable in the world..

So Shade has been multi, not the first time he got caught either, he was caught beck in 2004 and deleted his accounts, and steven it hasn't been just this round.. look at the history of players Rocky T was.

I agree I tend to reply to all posts and there is more than a few annoying people with no points in here.. so when I reply to there posts, I become annoying! my bad.

so tell me how is this not enough proof for you? where is the hole in it? everything is there.. this is probably the most proof that has ever been given for a multi

regards,

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » mighty is the guilty one not shade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: