Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
mighty is the guilty one not shade
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » mighty is the guilty one not shade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: mighty is the guilty one not shade

let me tell you a story dear space trace players of if i am honest genious that was outwitted by mere luck

it all started when mighty attacked me with two accounts in two days Ansiigera of Erfial and Abduaz of Ormucopudu

his justification for this was he deleated one before making the other dodgy but argueably not multying

but then MJ recieved this

Quote:
16.05 15:30 from Ace of Tra©e
Subject:Re:
Hi MJ

Mighty Here... I messed up a bit in the forum yesterday. nobody knows I'm ace so I need you to keep it that way (your the only person that knows my secret now, lets keep it that way)

this account was in use whilst both of the other accounts attacked me in fact they had similair online times, all three attacked me and one of mightys other accounts actually fleed to ace of traces planet

TOC is already under suspicision of being a multy but to hit the final nail in the coffin i asked the admin to do an IP scan and guess what all three accounts had the same canadian IP address as show here:

99.240.225.251 from Abduaz

99.240.225.251 from Ansiigera

and guess what

from ace is 134.117.196.40,74.56.243.171,74.56.164.76,99.240.225.251

that includes mine, MJ and the admins investigation greetz to you all for giving me the honours of posting
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Code:
this message was sent to Ace of Tra©e
Subject:
So Mighty... I hope you will enjoy your last few minutes of spacetrace, before your secret is revealed to all.

And not just that your Ace. That because your a lying jerk who deserves much worse than to be trusted by so many.

Of course.. you may still have an ounce of pride to delete the Ace of Trace account before you don't have the option to do it yourself.

So I, on behalf of all of ST, will end this note saying..

Piss of you Canadian Cocksucker!

Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Well if that dont look good in Mighty's case...

pardon my french, but Mighty your a fuckin* hypocrite..
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Sure.. I'm ace.

and oh I never multied! I just attacked you with 2 new accounts.. because you asked me to do so!

I made the whole Ace account on april 24th (the day I was supposed to join) to fight against TO.

Senor left and the fight was a losing one, so I applied to TOC knowing that they are a shell alliance of TO, My goal was to get into TO from TOC and than attack them from inside.

I told MJ that too..

you talked about me being banned and I sent an account your way.. you talked again, and I sent 2 more.. I told you it was me! so really I think I admitted that my self.. I felt like punishing you and taking advantage of how ridiculous this game has become.. every body multi's

my ACE account was honest... all my fights were against psd accounts as far as it goes... and the reson I kept it honest was so I get into TO... but with all the new findings that is no longer necessary!

so did I make 3 side accounts to attack you? sure.. does that count as multing sure.. did I still do it.. YES!

did my main account, ace have anything to do with that? no

here is my battle reports

19.05 12:36 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Ronsta of Iragasu
19.05 01:55 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Srict of Peraoil
18.05 04:05 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Breon of Camelot
18.05 01:02 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Srict of Peraoil
17.05 16:05 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, davros creator of the daleks
16.05 14:59 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Durago of Balshzar
16.05 04:44 - battle between Srict of Peraoil, Ace of Tra©e, Tiacabunda of Nigucry
15.05 01:14 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Breon of Camelot
15.05 01:13 - battle between Ace of Tra©e, Srict of Peraoil
15.05 01:09 - battle between Breon of Camelot, Ace of Tra©e

so did I beneft from the accounts in anyway? no! to be honest my alliance m8 did though.. he got 3 motherships out of one of them.. small gain

I guess I won't need that account anymore.. thanx for the boys in TOC, really good kids.. I was looking for a way to go out.. thank you mjx!

btw I'll still send you fleets every once in a while

now lets get back to Shade shall we!? I confess guilty and willing to take the same punishment as that idiot.. even though I didn't use my multi accounts to my benefit like he did... I only made them to piss you off.. it was worth it

when making them I knew I would get cought! for god sake I told you I'm sending 3 startup accounts your way! that is called MULTI'ing! I did it to prove a point... nobody checks anymore.. 4 of the top 10.. including my self are known multi's ! there is 2 multi alliances in th top 10 and there is this guy that is rumerd to have 10 accounts... his name is shade.. anybody doing anything about it?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009

Last edited by Mighty on Mon May 19, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject:

double standards the rule is do not use more than one account and we have all the evidence we need to show you have broken that rule therefore i look forward to your punishment

youve lost all credibility therefore i see no reason why anyone should believe your claims about shade or any member of TO

now then let me tell you a story

one day there was a player called mighty who was hated throughout the universe then three brave knights known as lowvoice, MJ and the admin exposed him as the multi he is

too be continued

but im likin this story so far
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Still, you had more than one account and sent it to attack an active player while continuing to use your old one in attacks and such. Thats cheating because you have control of two account and you used both to help yourself.

if admin doesn't do anything about this at all im seriously thinking about leaving the game --or-- even better, just fucking multy it up with like 20 accounts. 3 years i went without having made more than one account, and its coming down to this...

lame
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject:

if anybody exposed me... it was my self! you were just to stupid to get it!

mighty wrote:
showing your results in an unrelated topic buys you every kind of startup fleet in the order that I feel will hurt you!

I told you I'm sending you 3 accounts.. I sent you 3 accounts! I told you I was multing..

why did I do that! to get some rage in this game... nobody cares anymore who is multing!

Shade's case is not about my credibility, its about facts! you showed my ip's I showed his.. you have shit credibility and so does MJ but that doesn't matter.. my ips still tells the truth about me..

I like your attitude noxus.. I did that to MJX to get such attitude from players.. I have cought at least 3 multies in past 2 weeks.. I reported them all... the FIRM... the Z guy.. SHADE! what happend? everybody agreed they were multis (in the first 2 case, the third is just full of facts) and yet nobody did anything!

lets us get raged.. let us punish me, the FIRM, money, and Z guy! that has been my goal this whole time

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009

Last edited by Mighty on Mon May 19, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
I'm a multy and i deserve to be banned because i won the douche bag of the year award.

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?! [/quote]
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
nobody cares anymore who is multing!

It's called multying.

And of course someone cares; that person being you.. which is why 100% of your total posts slag off other people and calling them multies.

I have no respect for you and no one should. It's come to the point where if you don't leave then I will.
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Noxus wrote:
I'm an idiot who rants alot without bothering to look at and see the truth naturally anything I say is of little value and I should be ignored

now I have deleted my account based on the fact that I will no longer be able to infiltrate TO.. nither do I see a need to.. they are multis!

top 10 players

player score relative
score

1. 2pac of Shakur 56173 81860
2. Ace of Tra©e 23964 75443

1st one is shade.. he multied for his points.. so guess who's the best honest player!

I am.. I'm really an honest multi.. I got every one of those points from PSD, FIRM, MJX or TF!

now let us all get raged and punish people like me, shade, Z.beeblebrox of jaglan beta and The firm

I always play for a goal and for a short period of time. my goal this time was to bring down TO... than I noticed something very diffrent in the game.. multi's are playing with out hiding and nobody is doing anything about them.. I got raged! I was playing honest and the idiot multi beeblebrox was above me in points and the multi of Firm was attacking me left and right with 4 accounts at a time..

my solution... get everybody else raged... lets see if it works....

I originally deleted my account but now I won't anymore.. I want to have the same fate as all the other multi's..

Admin. do us a favor and punish all of us multies..

Thank you

Last edited by Ace on Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Ace wrote:
1st one is shade.. he multied for his points.. so guess who's the best honest player!

Er.. Shade?

Ace wrote:
I am..

DING!! Wrong answer .
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject:

theres no such thing as a honest multy you broke the rules and thats that however you justify it you will be punished and i am glad that that seems to be what you want

and you also got points from me remember in three different accounts, but i still won overall despite the gang banging
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject:

my main account never attacked you while I was punishing you to prove a point! my main account scored (6k +) from you over 2 week period before the startups.. thank you MJX

the startup fleets... I don't know how they did.. they were never checked...

abudaz offline 1day 2 hrs
Ansiigera deleted 2 days ago!
you missed one
C`thropu of Um`lud off line 2 days 4 hours!

they were not in my alliance.. my main account never atacked you with in the same time period as other accounts (as it would have had to attack those accounts to, and it be unfair.) and the startups were never in my alliance... so no benefit gained

you do know I was kicking your ass left and right with main account long before I made 3 new accounts to prove a point right? I could have just told you I was ace and showed you how I'd been kicking your ass for a while.. but that would have failed to prove a point
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject:

i thought C`thropu of Um might be involved but i didnt want to mention it in case i was wrong and he was a fair player

and ahem C`thropu of Um and Ace of Trace attacked me at the same time and both me and Gorthmog have the battle reports to prove that therefore you used your multy accounts to benefit yourself and gain more points
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject:

GO ahead.. prove me wrong.. let me see those supposed battle reports..
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: For those with short memory and comprehension.

"Multi" (slang) - Additional accounts created by person accessing a website.

Not negated by: need for vengence, someone "asking" for it, or any other justifications past, present or future.

Shame on the lot of you

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject:

blah cant find the Brs now but it definately happened

12.05 20:09 - battle between davros creator of the daleks, Citiicti of Ratioanitr M-23

12.05 21:15 from Ace of Tra©e
Oh... don't tell me, you just came heads in to my and M's fleet! Considering you didn't give me points, I'm guessing you fed him 300 or so of them!

I guess that makes up for his loses.. what were you thinking?
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject:

M-23 was a member of TOC now my account!

he quit a while ago before I started sending startup accounts your way.

so you don't have a br of an account created 2 days ago and me attacking you at the same time. and all my br history is up in the first post! in other words you are bnullshiting.. thank you very much
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject:

my bad got the names mixed up i apologise M-23

oh and Mighty you clearly haven't deleated your third account as it is still at my base

reached:

fleet 1 from C`thropu of Um`lud
102 252 9 1

(davros creator of the daleks)

fleet 2 from C`thropu of Um`lud
1 25 1 1

(davros creator of the daleks)

fleet 3 from C`thropu of Um`lud
0 11 1 1

and abduz is also in existence
 Back to top »
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject:

Ace wrote:

abudaz offline 1day 2 hrs
Ansiigera deleted 2 days ago!
you missed one
C`thropu of Um`lud off line 2 days 4 hours!

how about you read before you talk! I'm not about to delete an account... if I do it won't attack you!

glad to agree that I didn't benefit from the start ups so I wasn't really multing to get anything, I was doing it so to prove a point

I'll let it die out for it self and than create a new one every once iin a while to attack you with

well. tell you what.. my goal here is the truth and justice! so if you change your topic to "mighty is a guilty just like shade" I will delete the account and no longer send you new start ups! your choice tell the truth and get rewarded or lie and get punished

If you honestly don't believe shade to be a cheater, read the facts in other topics and ask me to answer your doubts

cheers
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » mighty is the guilty one not shade
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: