80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Good Idea.. needs some work but ya
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I don't know.. but i want to vote anyway
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad Idea.. i will tell you why i think its bad..
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: MOD Mobile Intelligance HQ

Hello, I was going to invent this but i couldn't find the invent page so here it goes

MOD Intelligence HQ is a device that only the MOD can build. only 1 of such device can be held by an alliance at one time (after research is done, similar to mobile trans warp) and after its built, if placed in the center of any other alliance it is able to find and send the coordinates of that alliances FG (and possibly some other info) to MOC before self destructing.

To help MOC find the center of an alliance, he should also get a script in which he can put all the suspect members of the alliance he wishes to grab the flag of and get the coords for center of there alliance (hence the device is only useful if the MOC knows the exact position of every player of the other alliance)

the device placed anywhere else but at a center of a 3 man or bigger alliance will be useless.

it is built with 1500 of alliance mp and if destroyed, the alliance will lose 1500 score

I invent this because i believe it to be a boost to the flag aspect of the game (which is often overlooked) and an interesting side game for the moc and more organized alliances. also alliance center points are useless at the moment.. with the creation of this device.. it might give more meaning to the alliance center.let me know what you think and admin please do give me my credits if you accept this .. and oh ya mention its creator somewhere thank you

Mobile Intelligence Headquarters (Class 5 star base)

This huge moving base is the latest breakthrough in intelligence and espionage, capable of decoding enemy intelligence and gathering vital information if positioned at the hub of enemy alliance.
Created By Ace

attack/life: 0/1500
manpower: 1500 (alliance mp, only taken off when destroyed)
researchtime: 37 h
buildingtime: 24 h
speed: trans warp 20

needed research:
mobile TWG
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: MOD Mobile Intelligance HQ

Ace wrote:
Hello, I was going to invent this but i couldn't find the invent page so here it goes

It's at the bottom of the research page.

But it looks good, I like this idea... but you could say it's kind of useless considering how you could easily check who has the flag by attacking every member (if you have their coords). But it also has that sneaky aspect to it...

I like how it makes the mostly useless job of MOC actually mean something, as well as the useless "alliance center." MP, research time, building time, are all good I think, but the LP is a little high, as is the speed...
0/1000 and warp 8?
And change it to C4.
And also maybe (because the MP cost is pretty high) it could find out all the assigned positions, leader, FC, CoW, MoC...
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » MOD Mobile Intelligance HQ

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: