Register
Megaman0911's Resolution
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Megaman0911's Resolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Megaman0911's Resolution

hi guys

i dont care wat u say about me, just DO NOT CALL ME A MULTI, i will earn ur respect and friendship

also those were my cousins, luffy and nami, and my friend , zoro.

as for the 5th member, Instrument of Doom, i belive Knight of Truth is the real multi here, otherwise the 5th member's name wouldnt be erased in that screen shot that Knight of Truth made.

since they being acussed of being multi they have left me leaveing me no members in luffy's SHP.

so it has come to a conclusion that i, Megaman, will be forced into making my own alli's via ST Members.

i am sry, i didnt know that it was against the rules to ask family and friends to join and help me gain trust, friendship, and respect of the fellow space trace gamers.

i will say one thing though...

I AM NOT A M*****F***ING, CHEATING, SON OF A B**** MULTI!!!!!!!!
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Megaman0911's Resolution

sonicx wrote:
hi guys

i dont care wat u say about me, just DO NOT CALL ME A MULTI, i will earn ur respect and friendship

also those were my cousins, luffy and nami, and my friend , zoro.

as for the 5th member, Instrument of Doom, i belive Knight of Truth is the real multi here, otherwise the 5th member's name wouldnt be erased in that screen shot that Knight of Truth made.

since they being acussed of being multi they have left me leaveing me no members in luffy's SHP.

so it has come to a conclusion that i, Megaman, will be forced into making my own alli's via ST Members.

i am sry, i didnt know that it was against the rules to ask family and friends to join and help me gain trust, friendship, and respect of the fellow space trace gamers.

i will say one thing though...

I AM NOT A M*****F***ING, CHEATING, SON OF A B**** MULTI!!!!!!!!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU M*****F***ING, CHEATING, SON OF A B**** MULTI!!!!!!!!

I suggest you drop this matter after having been caught AGAIN

I propose this "proprosal" is a continuation of a huge pack of lies

Last edited by DavAlan on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject:

god damn... be happy about these multis, without them this game will dying...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
 Back to top »
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject:

I AM NO MULTI MY A**HOLE OF A BROTHER SET ME UP

LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES AND THEN GETS AWAY WITHIT AND SECOND OF ALL I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A CRIME TO GO TO A CYBER CAFE AND HANG OUT WITH UR COUSINS AND FRIEND AND GO ON SPACE TRACE.

I WILL NOT DROP THIS BECAUSE IT IS UNACCEPTILBE TO CALL ME A MULTI WHEN I WAS NEVER A MULTI TO BEGIN WITH U JERK!!!!
 Back to top »
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: My proposistion

We all commend MJ, KOT and Conner on a covert interrogative detective job very, very WELL DONE !!!

Brilliant !!!

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject:

listen to me

yes i got my cousins and friends to join

yes i shouldnt have gone to space trace on a cyber cafe computer cause it makes me look suspisous

and yes im sry i thought if my cousins join and we made a kool alli i could get props from u guys

damn it instead of gaining ur trust i made it worse

wow im an idiot

i just want to be accepted as a good player not some s***ty multi

can u guys forgive me?plz
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject:

While I still believe that you did multi, if you stop (multy-ing), that's good enough for me.

Anyway, as to the accusation that I am a multi, I am not, quite simply. MJ and I were going to take your flag, so I infiltrated. That is to say, I asked for the password, and you gave it to me.

I kept up the act, while feeding back information, and during that discovered you were multying.

I cleared my name from the screenshot as to avoid being an easy target for anyone wanting one, but I sortof failed at that because I forgot to clear my coordinates. Oh well.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject:

oh opps im sry its just that... IM NOT A MULTI!!!

but y target me

i was at peace with my cousins and now the hate me as much as my bro does

u guys arent with The Order r u?

they r the only group who would do this to me.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject:

The Order?

As in, The Order of Chaos, or a different Order?

Anyway, I really dislike multi's, and I still think you were one. Don't bother trying to convince me, it won't work.

If you aren't a multi, best not to try to convince me.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject:

just u wait

the admin of space trace will clear my name

then we will see whos laughing

and by the way The Order is a group of people who hate certain religions or race

they hate me for interfering with their little organization and for refusing to join
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Everyone is saying megaman is a multy except senor and megaman. You have posted proof etc. When I look at the evidence I can see why he would be a multy but when I listen to his story( should try doing that if you haven't) I do not see any evidence showing him being wrong. His story explains all what the evidence says. So maybe come up with better evidence before you accuse him of multying. As the law here says: You are only guilty once proven guilty. I see no watertight proof yet.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject:

I have to brush up a few things that will resolve some questions.

Megaman (and al12) he quickest way to prove if someone is a multy is to ask them if they are a multy. During my and Connor's interogation we tried to make it seem as if we believed he was a multy. Now, we wanted to hear his story, and we did, and it was, I must say, very very far-fetched. There was a weird moment when 'Nami' and Megaman started talking about smoking and how it was very relaxing. I figured this as a cheap joke. Not just the smoking part, but the whoel conversation. It was as if Megaman didn't care and was just trying to have a laugh.

Also, in this conversation, as you know, 2 people were speaking at the same time - Megaman and either 'Luffy' or 'Nami.' Looking at the patterns of conversation, if Megaman was operating all accounts, you could see a definite structure:

Megaman: I am not a multy

:Time in between typing or switching computers to type in a different account:

Nami: I like to smoke it is very relaxing ya ya ya

:Time in between, Megaman switched to his 'Megaman' account on IRC, and started typing again:

Megaman: Shut the **** up Nami!!

However. I had a talk later with al12, and his argument was very strong, yet neutral.

Now, for Megaman's fault I ain't gonna say what it is . But I do want to know one thing.

Megaman, please in your next post answer these topics one after the other in perfect numerical order. Do no shout, use perfect english, and answer honestly.

1. How many people live in your house?

2. Where were you talking when I and Connor, and also al12, were talking to you?

3. I want you to FIND the actual address of this 'cybercafe.' If you can't then I'm afraid I can't trust you.

To gain respect YOU DO NOT KEEP MULTYING. I, and everybody, will NOT respect you one bit if you break the rules. You will be condemned a cheat, and only if you stop denying your a multy then it is good enough for me.

Alternatively, you could prove you are not a multy. At the moment you are just answering all our questions in a silly manor.

Last edited by MicroJak on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Also, to state me and KoT's involvement..

Me, DD, KoT, battlehard and lowvoice created an alliance named 'Blacksnake.' (Yes, I am Kaspar). Anyhow, after this we decided to get a flag. SHP.. 4 players.. way in the negative scores.. newbie alliance and very easy to get into . We got in but realised within two secs that they were multies (supposedly). We got their co-ordinates but sadly 2 of our members were inactive, so we stopped the whole operation together. Instrument of Doom = KoT's account, and I was the one who created the plan and who arranged with KoT to post a report on here as soon as we had succedded.
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject:

multy or not, you don't have the right to humiliate people like that, fucking vultures.
don't reply to this crap megaman. just wait until admin settles it, he is the only one you need to prove yourself to.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject:

How am I humiliating him? Agrovating him a bit, and I'm sorry. Megaman just say your story. If it's true, admin will know. Atm admin is away so this wont be solved for thw while; me, al12, Renee DavAlan and Connor are just trying to gain evidence.
THE ORDER
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject:

sonicx wrote:

and by the way The Order is a group of people who hate certain religions or race...

WE ARE RELIGION

Use of our name with your mouth is a blasphemy and will be dealt with it.

P.S.
It is done!
 Back to top »
sonicx
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject:

Ok, I'm very sorry but what is going on and why are u talking about me and why am I in an alliance i never made and aren't Luffy, Nami, and Zoro from that crapy show on Cartoon Network or something. Can someone tell me why my account and forum account are active? On another note why am I labled a Multi and why am I reciveing the weirdest pm's and they are very rude and full of lies. I just leave for 8 months and this is what I return to. Frankly, I am very disappointed in who ever turned my name into a Multi and had the nerve to think to use my account and I would like to take the time to thank my fellow SpaceTrace Players in finding this out and exploting the cheater and would like to also ALERT you to The Order, it is an old alliance enemy of mine that was just a bunch of multi's I exploted a long time ago. Also, a possible mutli using another account and then accessong mine while still being a ghost to the rest of us so I'll need your eyes and ears on this case. just so we are clear of why I was gone for 2 months is that I went to Basic Combat Training Camp for the National Guard Spec. Forces entrance examtination. i will also say that my idiot cousin Kam and Emma were multi's and their laptops have been destroyed as for this Jason, he doesn't exist so that account was used by Kam. as for my account the only way to access my account was my e-mail which is being scaned for a bug. If I find a bug I will track it down and find the user stealer and have him/her banned from SpaceTrace. Now I will use my ANG(Army National Guard) e-mail so i can re sign up my Megaman911 Account and my Forum Account to will be changed to TheLoneWolf0911 ok so this will be deleted. It is absolutely nessisary that you guys help me in finding the culpret and to clear my name. Please help me and I will be Greatful to return the favor, (pending what you ask).

Thank You for Your Co-Operation,
Obie Wolfe, Jr. ( Megaman911 of Internet )
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject:

Senor wrote:
multy or not, you don't have the right to humiliate people like that, fucking vultures.
don't reply to this crap megaman. just wait until admin settles it, he is the only one you need to prove yourself to.

What they did senor was reveal the truth....and if that is humiliating then....SO BE IT ...PERSONALLY IF I WAS INVOLVED AND FELL FOR THAT SETUP I WOULD BE HUMILIATED TOO ....
note to mega alter ego's....YOU WERE BETRAYED BY YOUR "AWESOME" LEADER WHO FOOLISHLY FELL FOR A REALLY NOOB TRAP....KILL, KILL, ....
Now anyone ready to get off this worthless dialog and back to ST gameplay...we are waiting
 Back to top »
TheLoneWolf0911
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
Senor wrote:

What they did senor was reveal the truth....and if that is humiliating then....SO BE IT :)7 ...PERSONALLY IF I WAS INVOLVED AND FELL FOR THAT SETUP I WOULD BE HUMILIATED TOO :)20 ....
note to mega alter ego's....YOU WERE BETRAYED BY YOUR "AWESOME" LEADER WHO FOOLISHLY FELL FOR A REALLY NOOB TRAP....KILL, KILL, .... :)17
Now anyone ready to get off this worthless dialog and back to ST gameplay...we are waiting :)7

DavAlen, I'm waiting to find out who destroyed my good name while I was gone, you moron. So Senor is it? I see my enemy has realed you to believeing him/her, for that I am sorry, but you were right to stick up for you own way of justice and I agree with you in getting the suspects P.O.V. to understand the stituation. Well, we can't let this multi run around we have to find him/her, so that way we can have the Admin handle the rest. Now this investigation will continue and I'll need all the evidence, may I see what you guys have against the Multi.

Thank You for Your Co-Operation,
Obie Wolfe, Jr. ( TheLoneWolf911 of Internet )
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject:

sonicx wrote:
i will also say that my idiot cousin Kam and Emma were multi's and their laptops have been destroyed as for this Jason, he doesn't exist so that account was used by Kam.

I was kinda thinking people might have been too harsh on you before... but THIS. THIS just ruins it for you. So you destroyed your cousin's laptops?
I'm not even going to comment on your accusations of other people being multis.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Megaman0911's Resolution
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: