Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
"Anti-Ratpacking" effort
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » "Anti-Ratpacking" effort
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject:

MJ dave and renee are a married couple...

anway Senor you may think you posted ur quote editting in a dimension where you talk sense but really you didnt
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject:

So far for the english.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Has T2 been ratpacked, or has he not?

I have consistently fought against 3 WFS players.
I don't call it ratpacking even if that's what it is.
I feel if it's ok for 1 alliance to do it, the "ratpackers" better be prepared to accept it being done to them in reciprocation.

You know...the golden rule...

"Do unto others as they would do unto you."

In this case...I feel one good ratpacking deserves another.
No.... I'm not bitching about it despite it being somewhat dirty play.
It just opens the door for me to do the same.
As a matter of fact, I look forward to it. Perhaps a good lesson will be imparted to those who think this is the way to play and win the game.
It is premature for me to make this statement but... Nothing less than a public appology and admittance of starting the war unjustifiably will bring this conflict to an end.
Essentially, the same rules that were quoted to me to get WFS to stop their attacks.

Quote:
19.11 15:51 from Ilofuyci of Lofusiti
Subject:Re:Re:Re:Re:
If you were winning this fight, you'd be more ready to claim responsibility.

Gentleman's agreements or not, you probed and attacked our score planets.

You were beaten back, and removed your probes, at our insistence.
We figured the matter closed, but then it was discovered that our planets had been probed, a clear sign of espionage, and clear Cassus Belli.

But who starts it is not really the point, anymore.

I was just giving you more of an out. If you had started this, all it would have taken to make the hurting stop would have been an apology.

But if it really was us that started this, that means you're really gonna have to beg...

Suit yourself.
See you soon.

Back to top »
Fifi
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject:

Big takl from someone who cried for help. Seems like talk from alittle boy who called their older brothers and sister to help him beat up the kids down the road for calling him names, Well, little boy call it what you want but can you back up your own words or does your adopted older brothers and sister have to bail you out again???
 Back to top »
THE ORDER
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject:

Fifi wrote:
Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark. bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark, bark, bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark???

...come again...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject:

Fifi wrote:
Big takl from someone who cried for help. Seems like talk from alittle boy who called their older brothers and sister to help him beat up the kids down the road for calling him names, Well, little boy call it what you want but can you back up your own words or does your adopted older brothers and sister have to bail you out again???

OK Fifi...I'll put my money where my mouth is. You name the time and place and I'll give you a demonstration. It would be nice if it's just you but...if you insist, you can bring your rat...errr friends with you. The normal is 2 others along with you is it not ? At least that seems to be the normal so far.
Next post, name the time and place or stuff it up your rec.tum and close your pie hole. BTW...they are not older and they are not related
I could be persuaded to make you my personal female dog however.
For the delayed...it starts with a B.

TIME & PLACE OR CLOSE IT ! NO post means you'll be out gathering eggs in the morning from your bros and sisters.
MR ORDER...that box should say cluck, cluck,cluck instead of bark,bark, bark.

Forum smack talk is my favorite part of this game
 Back to top »
Fifi
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject:

sorry i am tied up right now. Since you called reinforcements but feel free to swing by my base any time since i took yours acouple of times im sure it feels good to take mine before i get but raped by others
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject:

I would love to...Where do you live or what's your in-game. As I can now leave my base without concern of 3 incomings soon as i'm gone, I'll be right over.

If Fifi can't give me his ingame/coords, perhaps some else would be considerate enough to PM them to me.

Mixed emotion says on 1 hand I hope his base is lousy with opponents to give a taste of what it's like but satisfaction would be most fulfilled if he was alone
 Back to top »
Fifi
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject:

such a crappy mouth you have. how about this "I am sorry for your losses, please accept my appology" I think this crap talking has gone on long enough. Sorry everybody
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject:

Fifi wrote:
such a crappy mouth you have. how about this "I am sorry for your losses, please accept my appology" I think this crap talking has gone on long enough. Sorry everybody

Eh.... speak English? Or at least make that understandable I can't tell if he's asking T2 to apologize, or if he's apologizing. Especially since it seems like he's backtracking in the post before that... and the wording sounds like it's coming from him.
But that would be chickening out, and that's less than 20 min after T2's last post!
so confusing!
 Back to top »
Fifi
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject:

i folded my hand. thats all. by the way you some kind off english professor? Zen call me chicken, i dont care. But i think it's smart. We attacked last Era and now this is this Era. Past should be left in the past. I am saying sorry
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject:

Guest aka Amarok aka Regiment . Why did you delete your account afraid of being hit ? , or you just stopped playing ?

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Fifi wrote:

How 'bout this instead-

" WFS sincerly appologises for ratpacking everyone in the trailer park. We are newbs and we do not know any better. We had no idea TPC would be able to recruit enough players to make the battles 1 on 1 or we would have not instigated a war. Feel free to put your probes anyplace you would like to and we acknowledge that we played using very dirty tactics. We also acknowledge that TPC has the right and will probably keep us suppressed this coming evo and we have not a chance in hell of even making into the top 10 standings however we accept this as punishment for our past transgressions and I'm sure we will have learned our lesson by the time 1/2 the next evo is over.
Most humbly and sincerely
The Warriors of the Fallen Star"

Copy the quoted passage into a post of your own and sign it and perhaps...just perhaps we may show some mercy by leaving Zoph alone as he was against the war to start with and recommended against it.
You guys under him really should pay attention to his wisdom instead of thinking your the next gift to ST.
Personally, I think your F#$%ed for the next evo but time will tell.
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject:

T2 you can be so funny.
And FG, were you so desparete, was the last war you had so long ago that you had to join TPC? Just asking
Oh, and T2. You know in those movies where someone creats something very evil and it turns on him? Well maybe that happend in this situation. You do remember how WFS started don't you? I still have to thanks you for that so: Thanks

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Sorry al12 , but we didn't join TPC --FG-- vanished into somethingelse
But do you know why amarok aka regiment deleted his account ? ?

Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Oh sorry, was it TLS? I sometimes get ixed up. And Amarok? well, maybe ask him. He does check the forums.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
Guest aka Amarok aka Regiment . Why did you delete your account afraid of being hit ? , or you just stopped playing ?

Well, we are outnumber so the last what a will do is play an account which i only creat to fight against FG. I really don´t like the human but for that what i have done against FG they were perfect or not?

don´t be worry ... you have the chance to destroy my base more then one time... or the 12 others in your new ally... When i leave the underground i will send you a msg that you see my new name.

edit: Connor McCloud of Warlands aka The Ace of Spades of The Jack aka Hawkeye Pierce of MASH 4077 aka Connor McCloud ...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
T2 you can be so funny.
And FG, were you so desparete, was the last war you had so long ago that you had to join TPC? Just asking
Oh, and T2. You know in those movies where someone creats something very evil and it turns on him? Well maybe that happend in this situation. You do remember how WFS started don't you? I still have to thanks you for that so: Thanks

You like that AL ? Not my best work but I'm getting started and warmed up. I have not had a good forum slagging since my PIFU days. I also think I'm going to get some high-speed access into work. As I spend 14-16 hrs a day there, keeping abreast of things will be much easier.
Also, I do remember how WFS got started and it is nice to see it grow.
Was it Frankenstein who went rogue killed his master? Rabid dogs also will do that and they must be put down as well. Perhaps some WFS members got the rabies and need culling out as well.
Anyhow.... you and zoph will be able to rebuild when the dust settles.
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject:

just to make sure, u never know if a war starts:

TLS- new is:
hawkey
freddy
BB
OCR2
Renee
Ghost
weylyn
flappie

WFS is:

zoph
jester
ilo
challanger
amarok, or his friends former account..

is it?

please post if this list contains foults.
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject:

you forget: MJ, TOC, TPC

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » "Anti-Ratpacking" effort
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5

Jump to: