Memberlist Usergroups
Register
A look back into Spacetrace
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » A look back into Spacetrace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galactic News Network-GNN
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: A look back into Spacetrace

Anon De Mouse wrote:
To Whom It May concern,

I was wondering if we are able to create a histroical GNN sub forum to talk about the wonders that happened in the past on Space Trace. Make it have a little atmoshpere and background...

Like the Red Star Planets that I named before I left. History of the great Leaders like T2, Methi and others (sorry i cant remember names its been that long.)

I believe making a historical archieve of what happened would be a great idea to add to the atmoshpere of the game... I would be willing to collect information and do some of the articles. I'll send a sample to SpaceTrace or admin when I've done some.

Here is where we will put those articles. There are going to be a couple of guidelines.

1. Events that dramatically changed the course of Spacetrace History. Such as -TO- was born or PFIU fell. Or battles that were too good to keep from the world.

2. Make it presentable. Put some time into it. Spell Check. Not too fond of English? Well neither am I, but find someone who can fix those grammar errors for you. Send them to me and I can fix them up.

3. Anything other than a legit story will be deleted to make sure the quality of the thread/sub-forum is preserved.

4. Not sure your story is good enough quality? Send them in and I'll check them out for you. Remember that most things affect history somehow.

5. Don't argue with other's stories (Mighty and Shade). Tell your side of the story. And lying about something isn't going to make you any cooler.

Have Fun, Make the Stories interesting like a book. Draw the viewer in with action. Good Luck!
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: PIFU vs -TO-

Powerful Inforcers of the Universe -vs- =Total Ownage=

---------------------Chapter I: The Beginning of the End---------------------

PIFU was dominating most of the Era with resistance against NeutralZone. I had just recently joined my brother's (Curse) alliance to help them out. I was a loner in my own alliance The Helghast Empire before they accepted me. Everything was going pretty good until commotion started up in the forums.

Shade, leader of -TO-, had announced that he would return, once again, to Spacetrace and bring his crew back with him. I only imagined him looking for some fun and hopefully to find a challenge. Rumors ran fiercely until the day he officially announced it. -TO- was back.

It was crazy at how many people responded. Everyone looked for the resistance and wanted to join. PIFU was the only alliance willing to fight that had a chance. So the people signed up in the 10s. Our alliance grew almost 2 people a day for almost a week. And then, there was a cry for Mighty to come back. And he answered.

Originally Shade's plan was to dominate all of space in hopes to reach 1,000,000 alliance points. Maybe not that much, but enough to send fear in whoever spoke of the greatest alliance's of all time. Shade had a grudge against Mighty from past experiences and vowed he would destroy anyone who affiliated themselves with Mighty. Of course, no one knew what kind of unnatural power they were going up against.

More Chapters to Come
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: PIFU vs -TO-

Powerful Inforcers of the Universe -vs- =Total Ownage=

--------------------Chapter II: Chaos is Only An Understatement-------------------

As Mighty ran a campaign to recruit and insult -TO-, the rest of us began to prepare. Preparations came into play when organizing the assualt against our powerful advisaries. T2 was a major part in organizations of the divisions that were set up. There would be the offensive and the defensive. Offensive primary goal was to initiate the bombardment upon -TO-. The Defensive group would be the ones to defend our flag commander at the time.

Once the forums began heating up and insults were being thrown around like loose change, it was time that we began our operations. First operation was to locate and identify all -TO- members. It wasn't hard for me to get my part of the job done. It seems the forum "flaming" was more or less a distraction. -TO- had already identified 80% of PFIU members. And there was about 15 members most of which only had 6 months or less in game play. Where -TO- had their vets, we had our numbers.

It seems my first identified -TO- member was Shackles, The Deport of Slavery. This is later found out to be kamekaze. I was in for a treat. We both where only 6 hours from each other. Not so good for me when i need time inbetween me and the nearest -TO- member. I had been holding the Pulsar for a while and he had to of found out that I was part of the Anti-TO coalition. I monitored my DSP constantly, until the inevitable had happened...
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » A look back into Spacetrace
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: