Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Newbie looking for alliance!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Newbie looking for alliance!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject:

how newbies are treated you say?? I don't think you fully understand. Most newbies don't even bother looking at the forums. Its good tat you do, but you'll find most of us just like criticizing other people. What we do here has little impact for people who play the game, or at least thats what i think. You have to let loose mayn. Its part of the fun..... even though some of these people could use some restaint.

We were all newbies once. I didn't do anything to the newbies for them to leave. Many people look for newbies because there are so few vet members to recruit. Training newbies is a large part to this game. A lot of effort has been done to make the game more newbie friendly. Newbie alliance, spacetrace guide, startup fleets, newbie helper stars, etc........

So..... yeah..... people just jumped the gun when you did something that isn't part of spacetrace. Either they were to excited to correct your mistake, or you was a bit stubborn to try and close a thread ^______^

CHEERS!
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject:

aha

when i first started playing properly

i got into an arguement with Shade and WilliamWallace (RobertRoy)

and Blackmagic said the same thing then
 Back to top »
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject:

BM wrote:
BTW i seem to have a bit of a problem guys. Everyone is leaving my side of space. Everytime someone spawns near me they delete their account a few days later!! =( Why?!?!? Am I tat scary? This has happened like 4 times already

Well, you're not that scary, but maybe they connect your name to your place in the statistics

And @ Hammer: Come on, i guess we're all like this... A bit... okay, a lot, but we just hate noobs asking questions all the time without reading the manual. We were indeed all newbies once. Just check my first posts in my profile. As soon as you are a bit more experienced you'll be accepted into the ST community. (Note that experience is not your number of posts, not the time you've been here. It's your pts! (Isn't it, KoT =p) )

Well, if u leave "This shitty forum" then you can. But remember, we used to ask questions all the time, and that's why the lot of us are quite experienced players. (It does involve some luck though =p )
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject:

shit...we just lost 1% of players
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Newbie looking for alliance!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: