Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Best Alliances of the Era: Fools Gold (2-man included)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Best Alliances of the Era: Fools Gold (2-man included)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: No Problem t2

DavAlan wrote:
We cant expect you to corral 46 members is why we wont hit you (the IG leadership) in spite of the fact IG is hitting ours.

BTW your alliance just lost 500 and we are not done yet You may want to drop this one after we extract our losses

OK got some "breathing room" now so can log off for a few hours in security.
Really hate having to have david battle for me so, fixing this "problem" myself now
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject:

No Dave...the IG is not in the points business. Although members are given the basics if they choose to read it. A short form manual and a couple forum references...enough to get a new player on the right track.
My sole function is to help those who want it and ask. I also encourage players who ask intelligent questions to contact other players within IG who do the same and that's how alliances are started.

It was known that the alliance would never be a contender for any high scores and fully expected to finish in the basement unless the 2 training alliances strictly fought with each other or among themselves and never got a hit from the regular players. Almost an impossible thing to happen.

The fact that IG was in the standings at all last round was because everyone knew the Guild was new and left them alone and then we were graced with a new player who understood the battle concept right away and proceeded to have a mini-war with someone in the TF who did not understand battle concept.

With the scores both alliances ended up with this round, I must suspect some players are cherry picking a little but as long as they do not get greedy, I certainly do not care. I have not seen too many battle reports lately that show any 1 alliance is abusing the newbs but many are trying a bite of the guild for various reasons I'm sure including retail strikes. It's good for the new players as well.
As a matter of fact, the sooner a new player has a battle, the better it is as it sparks interest in the game.

Sorry...this really is a topic for another thread.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Best Alliances of the Era: Fools Gold (2-man included)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: