Register
Need targets? You got em :P
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Need targets? You got em :P
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Need targets? You got em :P

AT THE BH This has got to be a multi spam. I never seen it like this before.
So that is where they all went??? LOL, come and get em while they last
They been doing the seqential log-on / off since I arrived in a really covert way 1 hour ago

code fleet 2 has incomings: arbalest of heliotech fleet 2 (ETA 31 m)
code fleet 2 has incomings: Elestpulom of Nophrim Hepta fleet 3 (ETA 7 h 34 m)
code fleet 2 has incomings: Erbomina of Quarilama fleet 1 (ETA 23 h)
code fleet 3 has incomings: arbalest of heliotech fleet 2 (ETA 31 m)
code fleet 3 has incomings: Elestpulom of Nophrim Hepta fleet 3 (ETA 7 h 34 m)
code fleet 3 has incomings: Erbomina of Quarilama fleet 1 (ETA 23 h)
confrontations:
code fleet 2 is facing new trooper of Ephanzelum fleet 2 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 2 is facing Ilofuyci of Lofusiti fleet 2 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 3 is facing new trooper of Ephanzelum fleet 2 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 3 is facing Ilofuyci of Lofusiti fleet 2 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 3 is facing Elestpulom of Nophrim Hepta fleet 1 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 3 is facing Czar of Romma fleet 1 - next confrontation in 23 h
code fleet 3 is facing Zophiephar of Hiresikb fleet 3 - next confrontation in 23 h
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject:

Possible Renee but I am skeptical.
I have talked to most of these players in game and on IRC. Many of these guys have asked me for alliances to consider joining and I convinced them to start up their own alliance and try to hold the score planets untill they get more experienced in battle.
I would need to see the "proof" to be completely convinced atm and I don't think Multi's act in this fashon. They usually do not ask for other players to join them if their intent is to multi.
If you want to know for sure...ask the multi hunters to check their IP numbers...or...I think you know how to do it yourself.
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject:

ONE DOWN AND HMM: 9 TO GO???
I think I got some assistance with an attack code mismatch. One incoming vanished on contact and I did not kill all of it with my other fleet
Typical noob multi strategy???

And more coming
code fleet 3 has incomings: The Principal of Alemany High fleet 2 (ETA 18 m)
code fleet 3 has incomings: 163 of Mta fleet 1 (ETA 28 m)
code fleet 3 has incomings: Hankah of Helghat fleet 1 (ETA 28 m)
code fleet 3 has incomings: Ilofuyci of Lofusiti fleet 3 (ETA 1 h 52 m)

@T2: did you talk to them on IRC all at once or more than 1x / time? Or was that also sequential???

I dont really care whether they get banned or not as this is like popping off fish in a barrel
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject:

You can find out that WFS alliance is in control of the BH, and you can find out they have 7 players in their alliance.

There's 5 fleets at the BH that you counted, not counting your own.

...what led you to believe this is the result of multi accounts?

There's not 10 fleets, your fleet two and three each counted each fleet.

And they're under attack, hence the incomings.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject:

My guess is...there are 2 competing newb alliances trying to take control of the hole. This would certainly make an attack code mismatch. Actually, it is 1 newb alliance and a couple single players trying to butt in and take the hole from them.
It sure is a funny way for a multi to try to deflect suspition by destroying his other fleet accounts
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject:

LMAO I just keep watching the sequential log ins and cant stop laughing I never thought I could be so much of a disturbance
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject:

DavAlan goes surfing while ReneƩ gets the action ...on my way asap ....lol...watching the log on register too...LMAO-ROFL...even guak does not do this
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject:

Quote:
even guak does not do this

BTW...Guak has renounced their / his multi'ing. Scans were done and came up negative about 1 month ago.
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
DavAlan goes surfing while ReneƩ gets the action ...on my way asap ....lol...watching the log on register too...LMAO-ROFL...even guak does not do this

Too late again David they finished that log in / off sequence and are running. I will probably actually take the BH from them shortly.

BTW-Incoming pm, make sure you get it on your log in shortly, my dsp of the BH , look at them run (and leave us with their base coords)
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject:

I will take the above list and get scans done. I, as well as almost everyone else does not condone multiple accounts. If they come up positive...fill your boots and have fun. If they come up negative, be careful...you can pick up another name besides the one you choose to play with.
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: HEHE...

Renee Davis wrote:
code fleet 3 has incomings: The Principal of Alemany High fleet 2 (ETA 18 m)

NICE WORK "PRINCIPAL".... ...ARE ALL YOUR "STUDENTS" AS SMART AS YOU???

IF SO...ROFL-LMAO

your alliance gets 1000 points per day for
holding the Black Hole at 500/500/50

They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
Nuten Spesh L
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject:

how convient for you to show up just in time to watch the event. How convient that you managed to remain out of harms way then proclaim that you are going to take over the BH yourself. Frankly, your strutting and rantings here, I beleve, are an attempt to coverup the fact that you are the multi pulling the strings. Again, how convient that you would show up at the right spot at just the right time and then loudly proclaim how YOU discovered this hugh multi amoung us. I personally have no doubt that there was a multi at work here(HLX) just because of the timming and cordination of the attack. Did we(WFS) have a stack of numerious fleets there? Of course you idiot, there was a fleet from every member of our alliance with the exception of 1 ( whom I now suspect was an infiltrator) and it took us days to gather that armada in one spot, not a matter of minets for seven different fleets from different directions. If you examine the make up of our fleets, you would find a severe lack of sophistication, that's because we are indeed new to the game what we lacked in skill, we made up in numbers. Hell, if I was a multi, would I have lost the Nebula simply because even one fleet of the several to simply stay parked on the cord? So befor you go patting yourself on the back why don't you find out the facts first, instead of talking out of your ass. Zophiephar of Hiresikb leader of the Warriors of the Fallen Star
 Back to top »
Nuten Spesh L
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject:

your alliance gets 1000 points per day for
holding the Black Hole at 500/500/50

We know, we still hold it, at least for now.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject:

Nuten Spesh L wrote:
how convient for you to show up just in time to watch the event. How convient that you managed to remain out of harms way then proclaim that you are going to take over the BH yourself. Frankly, your strutting and rantings here, I beleve, are an attempt to coverup the fact that you are the multi pulling the strings. Again, how convient that you would show up at the right spot at just the right time and then loudly proclaim how YOU discovered this hugh multi amoung us. I personally have no doubt that there was a multi at work here(HLX) just because of the timming and cordination of the attack. Did we(WFS) have a stack of numerious fleets there? Of course you idiot, there was a fleet from every member of our alliance with the exception of 1 ( whom I now suspect was an infiltrator) and it took us days to gather that armada in one spot, not a matter of minets for seven different fleets from different directions. If you examine the make up of our fleets, you would find a severe lack of sophistication, that's because we are indeed new to the game what we lacked in skill, we made up in numbers. Hell, if I was a multi, would I have lost the Nebula simply because even one fleet of the several to simply stay parked on the cord? So befor you go patting yourself on the back why don't you find out the facts first, instead of talking out of your ***. Zophiephar of Hiresikb leader of the Warriors of the Fallen Star

Wait.... Your accusing Renee of being a multi? Then you are accusing me as well? note: see the topic ardminsitrator or whatever hes called made.

I am not accusing you guys. By the way, victory in numbers doesnt neccesariliy work. If you guys are multi's, I will feast on your flesh. If you guys arent multi's, I will lightly shrug, and continue what I was doing before.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject:

I don't know if those incomings are multy's or not but I do know that the WFS is not a multy alliance!

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
Nuten Spesh L
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Thank you T2.
 Back to top »
Nuten Spesh L
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Wait.... Your accusing Renee of being a multi? Then you are accusing me as well? note: see the topic ardminsitrator or whatever hes called made.

It is easier for me to make the case against Renee than she has made about me and my alliance mates. Attacking and being attacked is the nature of the game, but if the attack came about in an underhanded and cowardly manor(which I beleve that it has), then it is for me and my brethren to yell. I for one did not join to be publicly belittled, berated or unjustly scorned and humiliated. If this is the way that you welcome new comers, you can go fuck yourselves! In short, life is to short to put up with this kind of bullshit.
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Nuten Spesh L wrote:
how convient for you to show up just in time to watch the event. ...blah..blah .babble babble

Had to cut that short. Did you really think I was stupid enough to remain there so you could multi rat pack me???

Oh how convienient you got the same old excuses, the same log on / off sequence the entire time, suddenly we now got "new people" posting in the forum, how brave you talk while in a 7+ to 1 (or so you think that we think so ) situation

BTW-want to find out how I "show up" to the BH (which in case you did not know is the highest profile target in ST)??? I use the same old difficult technique of entering coords into a box and clicking modify.
Want to find out how I "stay out of harms" way (aka 5+ incomings and 5 or so current occupiers) then pick off the ones I WANT TO and even (LMAO) know WHAT is there before I arrive??? It is aka research Also where was my "other" you seem to think I have? At the BH fighting your multi's? No I think not Perhaps next time? Maybe.

And thanks for the point gain too

No need to make anymore excuses as I can make a generic one now and solve this issue We got another school here everyone. Friends and family and (lo and behold) the PRINCIPAL of the high school.

Oh this is great-

I got no problem with this pack actually but, someone probably has or is having? And if this is really two seperate alliances (our logs say so) then one of them aint so legit and the other is not aware of that. Problem is I was the only one watching those registers at the actual time of battle.

I hope t2 finds you all are not multi's actually as last nights operation was kind of fun but after watching that log in register and indicators, not so sure.
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I hope t2 finds you all are not multi's actually as last nights operation was kind of fun but after watching that log in register and indicators, not so sure.

I think if anyone was to strip down this thread and just read the real data, the answer will be fairly obvious to each of the 3 waring factions. 1 player knows the truth and the remaing 9 or 10 have the data needed to draw logical conclusions.
Sort it out at the BH I say
 Back to top »
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject:

i have reason to believe Zophiephar of Hiresikb is not a multi

his fleet one and two are currently at an allies base

a multi player would of spam attacked him

therefore, i say

Zophiephar of Hiresikb is not a multi

(dont let me down man, you better not be)
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Need targets? You got em :P
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: