Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
War Has Broken Out !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » War Has Broken Out !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should UFP be Eraticated?
Yes... UFP is a Cheat Multi-Alliance
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Yes... My Alliance will assist in UFP Destruction
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
No... UFP is An Upstanding Alliance
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
No... My Alliance Will Assist UFP
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
I Am Neutral In This War
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

elkimo
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject:

I am the vice president of the United Federation of Planets, I’ve been checking this (mostly annoying) forum for quite some time now and I think I’m going to interfere with it now, it seems that you guys just don’t know when to stop cause for everything we answer you say, it’s not true or whatever you have as an excuse, so I’m going to put an end to this, Grizzer, you are no longer authorised to respond in name of the Federation, I’ll take care of this myself, and I suggest you don’t waist my time, and I’m already warning, this is going to be one hell of a post.

I’m going to answer as much questions as I can (that means I’m going to answer what I know, except for our coordinates) I’ll start from the beginning,
first, we grew from nothing to 7 or 8 members, because (and I’m really wondering what your level of understanding is cause I would have noticed this for a long time) we are on the same school (wow, someone said that before I think) so I started playing, considered the game fun (I’m really beginning to dislike this game seeing these posts), someone else wanted to play it with me, and so on till we had the amount of members we have now, that should be within your imagination.
We didn’t join an other alliance was because (bit arrogant perhaps) we wanted to find out with the help of each other, and I think that can be understood too, it’s more fun if (all) your friends are within the same alliance.
Then, our name, indeed I played before and then we were noobs and it is no secret that some of us (I repeat SOME) had (I repeat HAD) multiple accounts, the story’s that continue on our history are completely nuts, I couldn’t find any story that was consistent with the truth, and I’m not going to bore you with history, so (if you don’t mind, please say so if you want to hear it) I’ll skip that part)
The log on log off part was really idiot, I was really thinking the people on the forum were the smartest ones, the ones who knew everything, that should start with that we indeed log off around the same time, cause how else would we be capable to coordinate a massive assault.
Now the part that we had stolen (can you image STOLEN, please guys it’s a just game) a picture from Star Trek, well go ahead call them and say it, I guess this is just more attention for them, you don’t really want us to put “All picture’s of this alliance have been copyrighted by Paramount” under all pictures, above all, this game is mostly Star Trek like, so that’s also why we have chosen for the name UFP.
Then, DavAlan, get air-condition against the smell, and think before you say something stupid, your posts really suck.
The last part, may sound a bit noobish, but I’ve already said we are noobs, so that won’t matter anyway, how do I send Admin (or whoever that is) our list of members, and why don’t you do it yourselves.

That would be all, more questions, send them, but I wont respond to posts with no information just some strange guys complaining about the smell.
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject:

The bad odor is familiar LMAO and I aint complaining as I think it is pathetically funny....nice of you to "clear up" the round 1 multi'ing ....and this makes excuse #10...and counting...

So you got friends from school, your family and more playing too and not your pets as well (???) !!!! ROFL-LMAO....

I see why kame and the other vets. have left...they got tired of the multi'ing and the same useless lies...

You "guys" are not just logging on / off all day but, IN SEQUENCE...period....

As far as taking this to pm's...forget it....lets do it all in the public eye right here on the forum and do battles in ST
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
grizzer
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
grizzer wrote:
T2 wrote:
2 or 3 rounds ago, the UFP were making more accounts than we could keep up with. As we and others were swatting them down, in approximately 1 week, over 100 new accounts were created in ST in various alliances all tied to the same core people.
History has a way of repeating itself and so far it looks like that is happening again.
The Trailer Park has accepted the challenge of recovering it's flag and will use all available "legal" techniques known to them to do so.
If the UFP is a genuine alliance composing of anywhere from the 8 to 12 members that have shown up in the stats page, the only true way to clear your name is to openly invite IP scans by admin on it's list of members.

I encourage you to request admin to make a scan of your membership IP addresses and let us and the rest of the game players know the final result of their findings. All Admin has to do is state in 1 line that UFP is "clean". We do not expect Admin to list all the IP addresses or membership but only give a thumbs up or down on on UFP status.

If Admin does this, I and the rest of the Trailer Park will accept the ruling and drop the accusations leveled at UFP.
Until this happens however, we cannot accept the same old story that has been told to us many times before.

now this is a respectfull quote thanks for the clear up.
we will (after discussion) allow an ip scan but i'm afraid that me and my brother would have at least one account deleted because maybe the same ip address would occur.

besides i am only playing for like 20 days or something?
and my whole alliance for 25 days something like that and maybe we (accidentaly) stole the name U-F-P but we never inteded to do so.

btw knight of trust was never in our alliance cause our avatar is different and the alliance is almost new. (you can see by our score ^^.)

My Fiancee Renee also often plays from a common ip as I....now we can believe a spouse, or family member playing with you also. But, IMHO believability ceases at 2. I just cant believe an entire family would play ST esp. in an alliance at in LAST standing.

To refresh everyone's memory (and to explain the PM sent to all members of the top 3 alliances at the time), I think most players here over 8 months may recall this:

In round 1, UFP ratpacked a single PIFU player, when we responded, checked thier log offs and etc. (all were sequential....everyday at that), thier leader at the time (Ionas of Sor) claimed the entire 12 members (at the time) were all family members

That "UFP version" used the logo STOLEN from the Star Trek TV series for the United Federation of Planets (I actaully remember those days too).

They did not last long....and remained in very low standing but, not on the bottom...like now

So, maybe admin can run the IP checks. Now, it is obvious that this could also be circumvented by logging on from other systems (public pc's and etc)....lol....what a hassle that would be
I can imagine someone spending hours / day running all over town just to pull off a multi attempt but, I also find the effort to be pathetically humourous

OH btw GRIZZER are you O* Grizzer of Dalmasca OR LordGrizzer of Archadian Empire ingame OR (ALSO IMHO) BOTH??????????

Like I stated above...some things never change...esp the excuses....this makes 9 I have read since the start of the round system

i am lordgrizzer of archadian empire and my brother is grizzer of dalmasca (he always steals my names)
 Back to top »
elkimo
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject:

As I have allready said, I won't respond to the part witch makes a fool of us, so just leave it the next time, about te last part, lets fight not talk, thats really the first inteligent post in the entire topic, well I didn't count the ones from our side offcourse... I strongly reccomend we start playing this game instead of, well what are we doing here anyway.
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject:

[quote="grizzeri am lordgrizzer of archadian empire and my brother is grizzer of dalmasca (he always steals my names)[/quote]

lol make the excuses after the stated facts!!! LMAO-ROFL .... #11 AND COUNTING!!!!....

And yes you have repeated it several times....same as round 1

BTW-we don't need to make a fool of you as your repeat excuses do just fine for that

Also I like to play ST AND POST to the forum together...takes a little coordination but, NP
From Californication"
elkimo
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Just for the record, what excuse did I make, and if you do find one, they are not excuses but i'm trying to explain why we are not a multi-clan (not that you would understand the diference as you just seem to be busy saying everything we say isn't true)
 Back to top »
grizzer
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
All UFP has to do is send admin their member list and this list should stay somewhat constant. It has had some split off already and those former members of a few days ago should be explained as well.

In the last instance, the UFP players also formed new alliances and just left the old accounts static as we started to defeat them.

It really is difficult to combat this type of thing and it was some of the reason many of the older players just left the game.

It does ruin the concept of skill on the battlefield.

I don't mean to sound difficult and some may say I'm demanding too much but, for a genuine alliance who has sprung out of nowwhere and field 8-12 members who also has a history of creating multiple accounts.
Well...you got to admit...it would look fishy to anyone.

Perhaps there is a 50/50 split in the alliance of new players and the old culprit and the new players would not even know it was happening.

If that is the case, I highly suggest you new players find a reputable alliance to work in. There are many who would gladly help you out

i'm getting tired of this.
do you guys really want to ban everyone in our alliance because our former selves (so not us but others who also used the name ufp) were multi's?

i think you guys are mistaking us for another alliance.

i REALLY don't know why you just don't believe me when i say that I HAVE A BROTHER AND HE IS ALSO INTERRESTED IN ST. is it so hard to understand? do you really want me to post a picture of him playing st? so stop talking crap and start playing st.

im starting to believe you guys can only win wars on the forum not in the game itself.

this will be my last post i'll not respond to any other of your insults.
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

elkimo wrote:
Just for the record, what excuse did I make, and if you do find one, they are not excuses but i'm trying to explain why we are not a multi-clan (not that you would understand the diference as you just seem to be busy saying everything we say isn't true)

EXCUSE #1:
i am lordgrizzer of archadian empire and my brother is grizzer of dalmasca (he always steals my names)

EXCUSE #2:

Then, our name, indeed I played before and then we were noobs and it is no secret that some of us (I repeat SOME) had (I repeat HAD) multiple accounts, the story’s that continue on our history are completely nuts, I couldn’t find any story that was consistent with the truth, and I’m not going to bore you with history

btw-PLEASE CONTINUE TO "BORE" US AND ME WITH "HISTORY"...I THINK WE JUST MAY FIND IT REALLY FASCINATING.... *(I repeat....PLEASE...lmao )
From Californication"
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Shees guys, can't u do this argument in-game? Try to slaughter each other or something but PLEASE do not spoil the whole forum with ur argues, or at least make another topic for it so that we don't have to hear/see u guys fighting, OKAY?
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject:

ahh yes, they smack talking of the forums.. shall i start now?

anyways.. You guys are multys... i see trends inside each of "your" fleets.. how would i know? i only battled you guys like 60 times in the past week.. about 20 from when you rat packed me.. WHICH gained me 1700points, thank you.. Nice effort, and next time dont bring HQ invaders unless your certian i have the flag.. and there was no way to know i had it, i made sure of it.. lol... i still have my DA.. HAha.. so bring it on.. and dont hide from me, cause ill find you sooner or later, and its better sooner cause you wont be sleeping at night knowing im out there hunting you down..

United Federation of Planets, prepare to be smashed

Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Orcus wrote:
ahh yes, they smack talking of the forums.. shall i start now?

anyways.. You guys are multys... i see trends inside each of "your" fleets.. how would i know? i only battled you guys like 60 times in the past week.. about 20 from when you rat packed me.. WHICH gained me 1700points, thank you.. Nice effort, and next time dont bring HQ invaders unless your certian i have the flag.. and there was no way to know i had it, i made sure of it.. lol... i still have my DA.. HAha.. so bring it on.. and dont hide from me, cause ill find you sooner or later, and its better sooner cause you wont be sleeping at night knowing im out there hunting you down..

United Federation of Planets, prepare to be smashed

Same as round 1...eh Orcus ? These multi's lost points to my 1 fleet vs. 6 of thiers then (And I repeat....LMAO...the exact same)
From Californication"
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Just send a PM to admin and it will all be cleared up on completion of their IP scan.
I genuinely hope this accusation I started is false. I would enjoy a war with you guys.
I would provide tips on what you do wrong or right in our battles but I am unwilling to assist anyone who will not play by the rules.

The spectre of cheating hangs heavy over all UFP players guilty or not due to past practices and excuses. DaveAlan is much less forgiving than me when it comes to this sort of thing.

Send a Private Message to Admin or spacetrace and they will see that the proper scans are done to clear the names of everyone in UFP.
They will expect to see the same IP for the Grizzer team but that should be all they see that is common IP's

It really is easy to clear yourselves if you choose to. If I were in your position, I would certainly want my name cleared.

Last time this sort of thing happened, I even took in members in hopes of enlightenment would promote fair play but the little buggers even carried the multi accounts into the goodwill gesture I provided.

Send your membership to admin for clearance !

Don't argue, make excuses, or cry you are being singled out as an alliance. Just do it ...get a green light and enjoy the game.
The game really is worth learning and playing.
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Hmm , this sounds familiar to me ( have been in the same situaion when I started )
So I agree with T2 , send your memberlist to Admin and he will check out if you multi or not . For the rest keep it down till proven otherwise .
If they are what they say they are , you would chase them out of ST ( we don't have much players left )

So I say let the Admin do his check on them and we will wait and see ( exept for TPC of course they want their flagg back

Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
If they are what they say they are , you would chase them out of ST ( we don't have much players left )

No need to worry about that conner as only one of "them" has mentioned quiting....unless of course.... *LMAO*

Besides, a change of subject:

Has everyone noticed the bot now posts into st all log-ons??? LOL...I have added 10 new players (at least the lack of a br history indicates recent start-ups) into my comm in the last 24 hours

That is a nice tool admin...and great for catching those idiotic and blatant sequential log-ons...GOOD JOB !!!
From Californication"
Orcus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
Connor McCloud wrote:

No need to worry about that conner as only one of "them" has mentioned quiting....unless of course.... *LMAO*

Besides, a change of subject:

Has everyone noticed the bot now posts into st all log-ons??? LOL...I have added 10 new players (at least the lack of a br history indicates recent start-ups) into my comm in the last 24 hours

That is a nice tool admin...and great for catching those idiotic and blatant sequential log-ons...GOOD JOB !!!

errr.. yeah.. kinda dont like the new idea of seeing when people log in.. in the time of war you want to be hidden, unseen, and invisable to the enemy, this feature would be most unconveinent.. unfortunitly if i was all out war with the enemy, i would watch those names and investigate each one.. then i could surprise the enemy when they are only a fresh spawn..

but
anyways,
<-back to the war->

honestly i would care about being accused of a multy if i wasnt a multy.. people could say all they want and i wouldnt care cause i know i wasnt.. but you guys seem to be worried.. hmmm.. i wonder..

multy or not you and your brothers/sister/mom/long lost uncle from Zimbobway/or your armless cousin who eats pennies... UFP is going down.. beware..

EDIT: holy cow, bad grammer i have..

Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject:

Actually since it will only give you the player names and not coordinates very few are put in danger with this. It just acts as a buffer for logging log-ons while you are offline for a few hours or so. I still use the old method of monitoring green / red "lights" in comm anyway.

A most obvious sequential log on occurs when someone tries to leave green "lights" on by closing the ST window without logging off 1st, reopening the window and logging onto another account. When this is attempted, another green light will go on before the other goes out (about 10 seconds later...which is a total giveaway esp. when observed more than once).
From Californication"
Orcus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject:

wow.. i keep getting hit by somebody different everyday.. lol

its wierd how someone gets SOOOOO many people to attack you.. funny..

like 10 or 11 peoples worth.. not 8 like UFP's member number is believed to be.. lol

*cough*multys

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:

I think the split off accounts became the Light Alliance. I see battle history of them as well in our history.
This is becoming Verrrrry familiar. Just like old times
 Back to top »
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:

TLA tried 2 recruit me 3mins ago...
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

ahhh DD...it is too bad. I'll bet a box of Girl Guide cookies the 2 leaders are 1 and the same person.
I say too bad because I am sure there are good, respectable, new players in these groups. Perhaps there is hope that the new players will genuinely like St enough to continue playing the game after the one responsible for creating the false accounts is discovered.
If the "bad guy" is able to recruit a few genuine new players to the game and they develop enough interest to stay for a while, I guess we at the Park can put up with a few gang bangs as long as it continues to yield points
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » War Has Broken Out !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 2 of 5

Jump to: