Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Judgement Day has come....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Judgement Day has come....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
if the IP is free view

then i take what i said back

sorry guys

IP's are free view however log-in names are not or, should not be !
 Back to top »
berttone
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:

I noticed that my name was one you requested info. on Rob, but you did not post ant findings in reference to me. If you are going to mention my name (there by implicating me) please post whatever results were found on me so that I can also be cleared of any suspicion that YOU have cast on me by mentioning my name in this public forum.

I really enjoy this game, but this whole thing has changed the "atmosphere" around here and I am seriously considering leaving the game.

I'm only in my 4th (maybe 5th evo), but I remember when attacks weren't carried out with hate or malice, they were just part of the game. I miss the "good ole' days"
4. In order to do good, you may have to engage in evil.
5. Never say never.
6. You can't change human nature.

6 lessons from the book "The Fog of War"
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Here is your data:
Code:
berttone    The Shroud    The Fog    en    1151467609NAV    http://    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; yplus 4.1.00b)    5797    70.128.47.123 , 69.152.44.49 , 69.196.161.38 , 70.248.66.222 , 70.252.86.111 , 70.247.72.185 , 69.154.61.125 , 70.233.102.163 , 69.155.12.136 , 70.252.87.185 , 69.153.226.223 , 162.39.128.161 , 69.155.123.164 , 70.128.59.40 , 70.252.92.40 , 70.249.187.43 , 69.151.127.232 , 70.128.58.224

All IP's except for 69.196.161.38 (That one of Mighty.) were just found on you. So that leaves two options.

- You shared your password with Mighty.
- Mighty hacked into your account.
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:

wow, Rob nice work. Now i see who the cheater is and i never did like Mighty.. But i dont see who the multys are.. O' wait is it me? WRONG!
Incase you didnt know Me and Shadow happen to be brothers.. i know thats most multys "reasons" but we're not a multy. sorry to say i dont see any multy on that IP list of yours. Shadow started before me, when i started up i wasnt even on the same alliance as him.. First i made my own empire The Helghast Empire, then i joined the RED throns with lord thorns. Not until T2 or Shroud offered an invitation i decided too join. T2 and Shourd helped me through my noobish phase. and i happen to become friends with him. my evo was about 60%, i had only fought my brother once (do to a mistake and fooling around) and lost 230 some points, never aided my brother in an attack until i joined PFIU but i still dont (as much), do to traveling resaons.. so consider me a multy if you will for using "the same computer".. sorry i dont have my own house with my own computer and my own IP address... kinda not my fault, im only 16.. so ban my if you will, it will only prove you suck at finding multys and you should leave it to NZ.
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

I also have a brother who plays ST. Don't worry.
I say that one IP that logged onto your account is that of Mighty. So either you gave him the pass or he hacked you.

None of PFIU can be considered clean players until more is clarified.
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

i NEVER gave mighty my password... to be honest i never really liked him that much.. he asked to to send my fleet and delete my account at 98% evo.. i do believed he asked for my password but i refused. I have never gave out my passwoord to this day. Never will. id like to see mighty have the balls and come back to ST... HAHAHAhaha... anyways you can have his MSN account if you want.. i havent seen him on lately.. i dont talk to him, dont know why i added him.. maybe you want to talk to him and ask him hows Canada.. his MSN is .. but also i hate to say that his name is Tony... or thats what his name is in MSN.. but why would you put Tony if thats not your real name?... good luck Rob
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Also Rob.. what makes you think that "canadian guys" ip number is Mighty's? i dont want to stick up for him but what if theres a third party source and they hacked onto Mighty's account...

its just a thought..
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Keep on clairifing rob. I can add if it helps you that Roger's is an IP/ wireless/cable provider.
I think you have found most irregularities except you accuse Moses of multi'ing as well however I do not see the link. Will you point that out to me?

Also...I still would like to know also why log-in names are posted publicly and why that is allowed.
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject:

http://spaces.live.com/profile.aspx?pgmarket=en-us&cid=3835924182841405521
Heres so called God's Profile..
i think Mighty is a wee bit ego-tistic
berttone
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for posting my results so I could see them. Is there anyway for me to prove my innocence? Besides my saying so and you (and everyone else) not believing me.

I have never given out my password to anyone. Is there a way for Admin. to tell if an account was "hacked" or acessed with a password?

I really want everyone to know I'm not cheating and I'm trying to find some verifiable way to prove it.

I know you don't owe me anything Rob, but you seem to be good at the IP tracing stuff and I would appreciate help in "clearing" my name and reputation.
4. In order to do good, you may have to engage in evil.
5. Never say never.
6. You can't change human nature.

6 lessons from the book "The Fog of War"
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Quote:

Keep on clairifing rob. I can add if it helps you that Roger's is an IP/ wireless/cable provider.
I think you have found most irregularities except you accuse Moses of multi'ing as well however I do not see the link. Will you point that out to me?

Also...I still would like to know also why log-in names are posted publicly and why that is allowed.

As rob stated earlier you can obtain any log in name from the ingame name as the code is linked that way. Just watch the msg bar at the bottom as you move the mouse over it. This has always been this way and is a great assistance in determining player descrepancies
From prior networking experience I would say rogers address is a public domain and one of several pc's on a network.
And as far as IP's go, we get most of ours without any additional software as everyone gives thiers away logging onto IRC anyway whether you are aware of this or not

DavAlan also notes: we have heard responses from everyone on this EXCEPT ONE.....and applying IUZ's version of "the occam's razor law" we can only come up with the obvious conclusion as to the origin...
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
Moses
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Robert Roy wrote:
1 I didn't accuse the both of you for multing or hacking. The two of you shared accounts.
You both admitted it. For whatever reason it happened, you both are guilty of breaking the rules. And don't come with lies of setting up forum accounts. How in hell do you need your ingame account for setting up a forum account?

2Posting login name. Please log in to your spacetrace account, go to your comlist and hold your mouse cursor over one of the people. With Safari I can see a link of the site I will go to if I click. If I hold it on somebody's name I will see this: http ://www. spacetrace.org/com_player.php?bg=&touser=(here you can see the login name.)

3I told you all the IP's that had entered your account at the time I requested the IP's they were all either just on you, or on you and Moses or on you and some other PFIU guy.

=============================================

To me, the two of you have really lowered yourselves to the most incredibly stupid level I've ever seen. Contact admin and hear that we both agreed this was the only good and convincing way to clear the problem.
The admin gives out the data, which is given to the hands of a trustworthy player. If the data would've been altered or changed in any way, the admin can check on it with ease.

The data is simply not something you can just put aside and come with some b u l l s h i t story again. Do yo see my IP adress coming on the lists of IP's that accessed yours? I don't.
Check for yourself. Mine is: 192.168.123.165.

PS: Moses don't come with lame remarks as you've been a multi yourself. Fact is that I was and I am not ashamed of it. Another fact is you are the one that was sharing accounts just two months ago and that you are the defendend right here.
Why do you think I was the one that got the info from admin? Cause my side was the victim here. We were hacked, the enemie was cheating just for a damned game. Chris was quite busy so he asked me to sort out the data and come with an accusation that would hold ground.

Rob oh excuse me Mr.-Dickhead you or your facts are wrong I ststed i"ve never been a multi or shared accounts with anyone,also T2 NEVER did any ST tacticle moves for me.I'm explaining in english for the last time Check with your dam adm. on those dates and see my new accounts were started on those days.Ive heard enough of your bull,If mighty was in my account it was without my knowing and I cant be responsible.This is another problem your friend the adm needs to address not you.See you in the game Mr.-Dickhead but you will probably delete again after I find you,You better hope your alliance buddy shade does come back because your as--s is mine.Have a nice day dicky.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
As rob stated earlier you can obtain any log in name from the ingame name as the code is linked that way. Just watch the msg bar at the bottom as you move the mouse over it. This has always been this way and is a great assistance in determining player descrepancies
From prior networking experience I would say rogers address is a public domain and one of several pc's on a network.
And as far as IP's go, we get most of ours without any additional software as everyone gives thiers away logging onto IRC anyway whether you are aware of this or not

DavAlan also notes: we have heard responses from everyone on this EXCEPT ONE.....and applying IUZ's version of "the occam's razor law" we can only come up with the obvious conclusion as to the origin...

Thanks Dave...so just so I understand this...anyones log-in name is available and to enter thier account, all that is needed is a password or a random word generator hack that gets lucky.

interesting...but frightening....I 'll presume 128 bit encryption makes the permetations unmanagably large.
I'm also aware of tunnel encryption but only in laymens terms.
Can you refresh my memory on IZU's version of the razor law?
Thanks
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: AND IS IT THIS EASY :D :D :D

Thank you David for reminding me

From IRC about 1 month back!!! Thank god for my irc auto-logging:

16:08] * Joins: MightyG (lol@darkuser-2BE62AE0.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)

I DO THINK THIS CLOSES THIS MATTER...ANY DISAGREEMENTS??? ANYONE???
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject:

That's settled. Now we need to figure out the cases of Shadow+Scolar and those of Moses+T2.
You can keep on coming with excuses as it wasn't a tactical move, sharing is sharing. Or do you want to fall back to old ways and interpretate the rules your own way?
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: And now....

Everyone is advised to blame admin next for the successful investigation into this matter as that seems to be the insinuation I have been reading this is pathetic and silly.

And dont expect things such as listing of log in names, IRC logging, IP scans and etc to change as this would enable successful cheating on a major scale.

And thanks to "MR. Dickhead" for his very effective IP search as that pretty much sealed the case we just needed the final peice of the puzzle which Renee located in about 5m
From Californication"
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Rob.....Shadow and Scolar are brothers as explained earlier in this thread.
Now...I'll say for the last time as well. I did not play or SHARE any accounts other than my own.
Check the dates and you will see my intervention in Moses account was to assist in setting something up. I know for 1 it was the forum account and if Moses says it was to help him get his IRC working...fine...I thought it was something different that would not work while using his browser. However...the actual fault he was experiencing is irrevelant, the fact remains, I did not play his account.
Now I know that someone who is used to distorting the truth ( don't make me go and find your prior posts with your multi account excuses) would find this hard to believe however...there are honest people also in the world. .......accept it or boot me out...I don't care.
Jeez...what a dickhead...Moses is right... I should never stopped him from pounding you
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
I did not play or SHARE any accounts other than my own.

Check the dates and you will see my intervention in Moses account was

DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Shedding the light...

Ocam's razor law is a general statement that "the most obvious conclusion" is correct. This is also offset by a "murphys law correlary" that very few will ever do just that

Also as far as "former multies" go, try this "former convicts are the best investigators" (thanks Rob)
From Californication"
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Also as far as "former multies" go, try this "former convicts are the best investigators" (thanks Rob)

So true...and former cops make the best crooks and former crooks make the best cops.
Both still break the law whenever they choose however, the cop now can get away with it most times and he still lies under oath if it will help make his case in front of the judge.

And it does not make it right just because he is working for the government.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Judgement Day has come....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: