Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Extremely Disturbing Development !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Extremely Disturbing Development !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Conner....Rubens... I would never say that -TO- or PIFU cheated. I am only saying that I believe I witnessed cheating happening.

Do not pay any attention to people who say -TO- cheated.
It is premature to make any remarks regarding any alliance actually cheated.
I do not think either alliance cheated however I think somebody is cheating. Maybe 2 or 3 people.
 Back to top »
berttone
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

First I would like to offer an open apology to -TO- , I never meant to imply in my previous post that -TO- as an alliance was cheating or approving of any of their members cheating. If that's the way I came across, I apologize. It could be someone not involved in either alliance just screwing with us. If that's the case it's still cheating, just not by either of us. I just want ALL of us as players of this game to know that something unusual and unfair has happened (twice).

I hope I speak for everyone in PFIU when I say that I don't want this incident to turn our "war" with you guys in to something unfriendly or unpleasant.

I'm not trying to pretend to know what happened or who (if anyone) is responsible. Crap! guys it could be any one of us next time!
 Back to top »
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

@rubens

sorry
i wasnt accusing you,

just saying that in general
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Bloodmagic wrote:
@rubens

sorry
i wasnt accusing you,

just saying that in general

Both apologies accepted. All i can say is i didnt hacked Mighty and either we change the attack code.

Lets fight honourable.

Greetings
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject:

I find all this kind of Ironic...

More than 3 days ago, -TO- contacted the admins as we beleived our accounts were being hacked...
I have instructed my members to change their passwords, and all with strong character.. ie. normal size and capital letters + numbers...

I beleived also at first that PFIU were responsible, being as information was leaking out of our alliance like a waterfall...
Though i would not, and have not openly stated it on the forum...
Accusations of that magnitude should not be thrown so lightly without grounds... Unlike some members of your alliance PFIU.
I find it disgusting that you would think us capable of such things.

I've personally changed my password 6 times in the last 14 days...

The Admins + investigators are working on this "possible" problem..
They have all usernames and IPs of all TO and PFIU members, if any foul play is arow it will be found...

they're also checking for Multiple accounts... at our request..
Once again i'm not accusing anyone...
But we have mounting evidence that will be brought forward in time.

as for the comments about Bucther reaching 100% and still cruising around the galaxy... There is nothing wrong with that, as that was still his ONLY account and he had not started another..

Which is more than i can say for certain members of PFIU...
One of your members DELETED his account moments after sending his fleets to your flag defence, and no doubt created another account, hence the deletion... we also consulted the admin on this.. this is also considered cheating, as you are effectively "using" 2 accounts...
again i will not name names, you know who you are...

The admins have corrected this problem, and from this day forward..
On deletion of accounts all fleets will be redirected to base to prevent this type of abuse.

Before you reply with your childish comments...
No... there are no TO members that are administrators of this game.
Though many of us, through playing this game a very long time have got to know the admins well, and many of us have contributed to the upkeep, promotion and upholding the integrity of this game in various ways..

That anyone would insinuate that we are hacking or perverting Spacetrace is absolutly ludicrous...

May this be a warning to those of you that are....
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject:

Shade...that is comforting to hear these words. I'll admit....I pulled the "fly and die" stunt and that is a dirty trick but not against the rules.
I applaud you on getting it fixed becasuse you will be using it on me next . I did consider account hacking as a third, unspoken rule that goes without saying. It is very demeaning and to someone of my computer skills, very frightening.

The fact that you have experienced the same sort of things is that somebody has been playing you for a fool as well.

To my knowledge, we are not responsible, however, it does confirm my suspitions that somebody is playing tricks on all of us.

BTW...I have reminded KOT again that outbursts and misinformed opinions can lead to disasterous results and PIFU does not operate this way.

Lets hope the opening of this topic cures the problems that have been occuring to both our alliances.
Oh...btw...I still have a few "new" tricks I have to pull on you .
Did you like the saucer one
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject:

Shade that was by no way against the rules.. butcher did the same

he send his fleet to our base and than he made a new account

only difference was that we actually deleted our accounts which is more than i can say for him!!

his old account had a fleet coming our way with 1hr 30 min offline
his new account (achilles) was already made and had 30 min offline

as for the last nights problem.. in no way are we pointing fingers at any one but i can not imagine an alliance attack code change from "XXXXX" to "sksjk" (or something like that) could possibly be a bug.. as a resualt we had 4 people attacking the base of our flagholder before our flag holder told us about the problem and i was able to change back the code and prevent any farther attacks on him

his defences were sirusly damaged as the resualt of the attacks!
no pointing fingers but we almost lost the flag due to the problem..

all i'm gona say is.. lets not see it happen again!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject:

Mighty, you are an @$$.

There is a huge difference between deleting an account and respawning, and the fact that you dont see that shows just how much of a manipulative @$$ you are.
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:

By the way, I can start an account, send 1000 eagles at your base, delete, and have a new account started in 30 minutes.

I could send you 48 fleets of 1000 eagles in a single day if I wanted to.

Stop being lame.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject:

both T2 and street almost ran out of evo.. it was there choice..

and the only diffrence is that you used 2 accounts at the same time (the one that evod out .... and the new one) and they were man enough to delete there old ones before starting a new one

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject:

The Butcher wrote:
By the way, I can start an account, send 1000 eagles at your base, delete, and have a new account started in 30 minutes.

I could send you 48 fleets of 1000 eagles in a single day if I wanted to.

Stop being lame.

Now that would be a dirty trick that could have been possible but it goes against the spirit of the game.
I don't think that deviously by any stretch.

Sure enough though...you mention it and somebody would try it. It's like the fleets from Access of Everybody. I'm just waiting for somebody to put a WH there !
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject:

My old account was on its final run, attacking fleets it could never survive, before I opened up my new account.

After opening a new account, I never changed my fleet directions, or even logged on to make my fleets attack in the order I wanted them to. I logged back in to review the battle reports, and thats all.

My new account was opened so I could rejoin the alliance and get alliance round messages again. Achilles fleet did not leave my planet until the day after Butcher's fleets were destroyed. I did not use any information from my old account to benefit my new account whatsoever.

Mighty wrote:
"and they were man enough to delete there old ones before starting a new one"

How is that not being a man? What does it have to do with "being man enough"? I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If you can find one respectable player in spacetrace that agrees that what I did was cowardly, wrong, or cheating, I will pay you a penalty in points, and delete my account.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject:

so, you said you sent your fleets to us, made a new acount, and then later logged back on to your acount? if so, you had two acounts, and it would be multiing.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject:

I said "respectable player", s**t for brains. You dont know squat, so keep your mouth shut.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:

i never said what you did was cowardly, im just asking if i understood correctly, that you logged into a acount while having a second. Cause thats multiing.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:

How about you just learn to keep your mouth shut. I am getting more and more irritated by you little annoying b*tch every damn day.

And then I am just talking about your really annoying avatar, cause if I would start about your live-ruining and sickmaking way of posting, spamming the forum and making idiotic remarks, I could go on for ages.

The real thing for you would be a two months post ban. Read, learn and be silent. Oh man that would be so perfect. I'd adore the silence and tranquillity.
Just as many others would, I suppose.

You clearly don't understand the slightest thing. All you are doing is making childish posts that are insinuating awfull foult things to say.
You are the same sick wordtwister as Mighty is.
Either you are really stupid, or you do realise that what Butcher was saying makes far more sense than the plain cheating of other people.

I spoke to admin two days ago, and the things T2 and some others did is considered cheating. No further steps are being taken as off yet, but they should know that what they did was wrong.
Then as a result stating that the enemie did the same is like a small baby crying that wants an icecreame just as his big brother did.

I think you should all praise yourself lucky you got such a respectfull enemie as Achilles, that he even took the time and patience to make a very clear and straight post that proves the rubbish some of you were talking. You couldn't have expected such a friendly and collegual message from me or somebody else.

I apologise beforehand for people who feel offended if I named things to quickly saying stuff like ''you'' or ''you guys'' or whatever.
The people that should feel adressed will probably do so and should feel ashamed for the sad and sick things they said.
All others, read carefully and learn.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Shut up ROB! you'r no better

according to what butcher says he has indead used multi accounts...
Can the use of multi accounts be justified, NO!!!! her has cheated!!!

my guys in the other hand did not in anyway break any rules.. they just deleted there accounts that were close to Evo and made new ones

if a deleted account should get its fleets recalled than a evo'd out account should defently gets it's fleets recalled to base!!!!

what the hell..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject:

I have come to poses some evidence of TO sharing of accounts in times of attacks and also members abusing of powers (say multi investigator powers) to find out info about other alliance's and members..

I Advise you to stop.. thats really cheap boys... i feel bad for you guys

and don't give me that shit.. we are innocent.. I happen tp know that at least 3 of your members were multi's at one time or other.. some as recently as last week....

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I spoke to admin two days ago, and the things T2 and some others did is considered cheating. No further steps are being taken as off yet, but they should know that what they did was wrong.

Rob...it was not my intent to "cheat" but merely take advantage of a "loophole".
I've seen the useage of "loopholes" everywhere throughout the game by all types of players. Hell ...I havn't even got started yet useing the "Loopholes" Ive found and been shown. I will consider them carefully though before I impliment them. Some you will never know about.
Sorry if that makes you sit back in astonishment but thats the nature of the game.
The manual states
No multi'ing and no sharing accounts. Everything else is wide open however I do draw the line on hacking and the example Butcher laid out earlier with regard to many made and deleted accounts in a 24 hr span.

The rest is fair game I think or it would not state differently in the manual.
That is what this game is somewhat all about... novel and new useages within the confines of the game itself.
So you didn't like that stunt...I don't blame you ...I wouldn't like it either but ....its exploitation and if you would have thought of it before you evo'ed out I know you would have done it.

So ...don't sit on your high horse and poo-poo me. After all...I didn't learn the game by running multiple accounts like you did.
I certainly hope if I had the same problem with you pulling this stunt and complained, it would have been actioned as quick.

It certainly is happening faster than the multi problem we have been facing the last few months and that wasn't made secret. Goodness knows it was talked about openly in the forums and treated as if it was a casual thing that can't be helped .

No...I really don't want to hear this stuff from especially you Rob.
Let me know when you get all the taranish off your halo and then I may be willing to consider listening to you gripe but untill then... Go #$% yourself !
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:

@ T2
- These loopholes are considered cheating no matter the way you think you can interpretate the rules. Is that clear enough for you?
- Oh and as you really want to bring up what happened last round, here is my once and only comment on it:
How PFIU handled the multi problem. Raiding the farms yourself instead of fighting the raiders. Almost gotta puke.

@ Mighty
- Just wate for the doomsday, it is coming very soon. Believe me.
And you will be hanging on the highest tree.
- None of us is having multi investigator rights. The fact we are talking with admin in a friendly and colllegual way is something of a whole different subject.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Extremely Disturbing Development !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: