Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
Goto page Previous  1, 2

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucky TO

let me just correct you there bro!
(Event 9.5: i was informed that i had an spy and the facts all pointed to you)
Event 10: Mighty suspected Evans of spying.
(i told you i suspected evans and also other people to see your reaction)
(Event 10.2: i asked you to help out with the attack on sola, you went inactive)

Event 11: Mighty changed the attack code and sent only the selective members the code, those who he believed wasn't spying
(i gave you wrong codes so incase you updated TO they would get a set of fake codes, the codes were not changed)
Event 12: I pointed out to Mighty the fact that he had let members in he knew nothing about so rather than pinning the blaim of a spy on Evans perhaps he should do background checks because me being a friend of Evan's at school knew he wasn't a spy and had been looking forward to this war evenr since he found out about it.
(Evans was offline for past 24 hours.. i had no reason to belive Evans was an spy.. i suspected you )
Event 11: It was announced that Mighty's hunch was wrong and no-one was actually spying
( fucking around with you)
Event 12: Mighty was planning on taking TO's flag and i pointed out to him that only 1 man had ever done that kamekaze6 and he had done it for a mesly hour and that was when shade wasn't in TO
(how is this an event?)
Event 13: Might enquired to me as why i kept going offline i informed him that just like him i had returned only to fight this war the fact was i dont have time for this game at all really and i was having personal stuff i had to deal with and as i have a maths exam coming up i dont st was the last thing on my mind
(that happend right after event 10.. one of the reasons i suspected you, you made no attacks on TO and you tried to come up with exuses not to help us out)
Event 14:Mighty banned me from the forum when i inquired about this he banned me from the alliance
(that happend around event 10 too.. you got cut off access , i only banned you after i had a new member in so TO would not suspect that we have lost a member and got a new one.. other wise you would have been banned sooner)
Event 15: I sent a message to To explaining how i had been banned and i sent them PFIU info such as attack codes, coordinates, how much they knew and details of the flag napping
(yup, you a rat! we know)
Event 16: PFIU gangbanged the FC of TOs planet after a confusion with attack codes they only just managed to retrieve the flag and they lost every battle which happened.
(you cant possiblily know that and we actully won alot of the wars and our score was higher.. we did have a 2000 lose this morning but still our score is higer than last night.. we are at aroun - 3000 now which is nothing.. considering we will get 30000 + off them soon our alliance score is 87000 kid)
Event 17: Despite sending the info to TO Rob still felt the need to attack me
(yup.. nobody respects rats! you lucky we don't have time, and you gotta thank me, some of our members wanted to TWN to your planet and take you out before we banned you but i told em that is wrong and that we are not sure if you were the spy)

point being i wasn't sure about you being a spy or not.. and you were tottaly useles to us.. there was just no good reason to keep you in.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009

Last edited by Mighty on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject:

lowvoice.. you cant seem to make up your mind to what side you want to be on...

first you join the PFIU to fight TO and then you give up info on them to the ENEMY??

why would you give out info on your "supposed" friends? no, you gave us all away even though TO probably knew most of us, you still gave us away..

i just want you to know how low that was of you lowvoice..

what you should of done was give out the info on the person who banned you, no offense Mighty, but you sold the rest of us out.. you got revenge on Mighty, but you sold the rest of the alliance out.. no matter how you put it

congradulations lowvoice.. you made a few enemies..

now i know why everyone calls you lowvoice..
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

what? it says ''I pointed out to mighty'' but mighty is the one posting!

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

that was a quote from my post knight of truth

lol Noxus the reason who they call me lowvoice was because i named myself lowvoice when i first went into irc lol

ah Mighty you double-bluffed me how cleaver of you i must take my hat of to you there if no-where else
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: