Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU

lol.. too bad jazzy is not here, i jacked her subject!

so after giving them 24 hours of warning:
Mighty wrote:

I would keep a good eye on that flag of yours if i was you!

I'd give it a day before we grab it! being very generous

I'm even giving you advance warning! i mean how nice can i get?

any bets

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5298&start=140

and even though they had somehow got all our info including our attack codes we managed to still break though there defenses and take there flag... So called Total Ownage.. Shade was telling me today how TO flag has never been stolen as long as he was the leader...

now to be fair it was a nice trick shade played by setting his alliance code the same thing as ours so we wouldn't attack there base's

4 of my members failed in there attacks... luckly one managed to change his code intime to still grab the flag! (by the way codes just changed.. you can keep our old ones)

so all i gotta say is

Totally
-- Owned

and operated by PFIU

Come on now if this doesn't deserve a topic in weekly explorer, what does?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009

Last edited by Mighty on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:

I WAS ASLEEP

and
missed te action....

damnit
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject:

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT SHADE!!!!!!!!

and who the *** told them our attack code!

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:
oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT SHADE!!!!!!!!

and who the *** told them our attack code!

i believe it was me no-one bans me mighty remember that
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject:

and you being??? and being banned when? and why?
oh btw mighty can the attack code stay the same? cause it still says the same on the alliance page.

MicroJak wrote:

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Knight...a rule of PIFU was to never talk about alliance business in the forums.
As you have not been in PIFU too long...try...try...PLEASE TRY...to remember this 1 very VERY important rule .
It could get you tossed out by not following it !

Now you know !
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

tossed out like i was now trapped in the middle of a war without any allies and without a side everyone being my enemy
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Matt...noone is your enemy.
Your public admiration for Shade in earlier posts was your undoing.

I'm not going back to find your posts but I'm sure you know what I mean.
When this war is over, you would be happily accepted again.
The security risk however is just too large atm.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU

Mighty wrote:

now to be fair it was a nice trick shade played by setting his alliance code the same thing as ours so we wouldn't attack there base's

4 of my members failed in there attacks... luckly one managed to change his code intime to still grab the flag! (by the way codes just changed.. you can keep our old ones)

He said already, so it doesnt really matter.

MicroJak wrote:

Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU

Mighty wrote:
lol.. too bad jazzy is not here, i jacked her subject!

so after giving them 24 hours of warning:
Mighty wrote:

I would keep a good eye on that flag of yours if i was you!

I'd give it a day before we grab it! being very generous

I'm even giving you advance warning! i mean how nice can i get?

any bets

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5298&start=140

and even though they had somehow got all our info including our attack codes we managed to still break though there defenses and take there flag... So called Total Ownage.. Shade was telling me today how TO flag has never been stolen as long as he was the leader...

so all i gotta say is

Totally
-- Owned

and operated by PFIU

Come on now if this doesn't deserve a topic in weekly explorer, what does?

Oh wow, Mighty did something good and he feels realized like a real man, and yes i have to live with it...but plz, can you stop of telling lies everybody just because you did something good?

We hadnt you attack code you idiot! if 4 of your guys failed to attack is because they were stupid or were in defense mode!...Because we wouldnt avoid to fight vs you guys because we have nothing to lose!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Rubans if you don't know something you can shut the fuck up!

just as shade... he changed your alliance attack code...

lowvoice i suspected you of being a spy becuse of certain info i was given. how ever that was not really the reason i let you go.. i let you go becuse you did not do a single thing in the couple of days you were in my alliance... i asked you on 3 ocasions to either attack a TO or defend one of us and you just went offline leaving your fleet at home

I don't need you... your done with PFIU... kissed our asses long enough..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:

lowvoice i suspected you of being a spy becuse of certain info i was given. how ever that was not really the reason i let you go.. i let you go becuse you did not do a single thing in the couple of days you were in my alliance... i asked you on 3 ocasions to either attack a TO or defend one of us and you just went offline leaving your fleet at home

LOL wining lowvoice as an enemy?

I do know what i am talking about. You have said that on the time of attack we had the same attack code and that is false, dont try to occult how noobish is ur alliance!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject:

check it with shade... he'll let you know... i am not saying every member changed there code.. but shade changed the alliance code to ours. 4 of my members (2 at flagholder and 2 add imps) were unable to attack becuse of that. luckly we catched and changed it in time

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
We hadnt you attack code you idiot! if 4 of your guys failed to attack is because they were stupid or were in defense mode!...Because we wouldnt avoid to fight vs you guys

Either you don't know the whole story Rubens or there is a major bug in the game.
I strongly suspect the former however, the next 24hrs will tell for sure.
There was no mistake on my attack earlier. Unfortunately I had to run and could not hang around for the base bp to run down.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:

on two occasions i was attacked by RobertRoy (look at my brs u twat u can ever ask rob himself) and on the third occasion you sent me half way to Evan's planet and then decided to tell me to go to yours instead so i had to transwarp back then i had some personal stuff to deal with so i was offline when the transwarping had finished i found that i was banned from the forum which made me very suspicious as to what the hell was happening and for the record i didnt spy i sold the info to shade after u kicked me because as i said earlier no-one kicks me
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:56 am Post subject:
check it with shade... he'll let you know... i am not saying every member changed there code.. but shade changed the alliance code to ours. 4 of my members (2 at flagholder and 2 add imps) were unable to attack becuse of that. luckly we catched and changed it in time

Yes we were lucky...remember when TLC went for our flag and ended up destroying all the building so the hq invaders would not work?

By changing attack codes half way through the attack may have saved our ass in having buildings left at Butchers to trigger the hq invaders.
I don't know...I havn't looked at the BR's yet
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

good one T...

Lowvoice.. get off my fourm!

i can deal with an honest member but your not 1... i was COW i was watching your fleets... they didnt move!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
TogiraIkonoka
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Lucky TO

If PFIU were smart, they would have stolen it a day or two previous. Conner and Robert restarting cut there member totals down by about 1/2
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Togira, if it was that easy we would have.. it's not about when we want.its about when the opertunity arises...
no worries.. there is alota points left to go

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucky TO

TogiraIkonoka wrote:
If PFIU were smart, they would have stolen it a day or two previous. Conner and Robert restarting cut there member totals down by about 1/2

if PFIU were smart they wouldnt be loosing so bad and they wouldnt have banned me but there not

Okay time for me to give u some facts about this war I will give u it chronologically hey maybe it will jog mights memory as to what happened

Event 1: TO returned
Event 2: I email mighty personally telling him that TO have returned
Event 3: Lucifer going by the name of rebel dawn posted a rebellion topic in the forum prosuming me and evans are intrested he drafted us in as his two main men
Event 4: Mighty returned and invited me into his puny alliance
Event 5: I told Mighty that he should respect his enemy TO as they are the greates alliance in spacetrace history no matter how evil they are
Event 6: War started
Event 7: For some reason Mighty's members thought the chronoton was more of a priority than defending there bases from TO and fighting the wat
Event 8: Mighty created a PFIU forum
Event 9: Lucifer left the game in fact he never joined the rebellion in the first place
Event 10: Mighty suspected Evans of spying.
Event 11: Mighty changed the attack code and sent only the selective members the code, those who he believed wasn't spying
Event 12: I pointed out to Mighty the fact that he had let members in he knew nothing about so rather than pinning the blaim of a spy on Evans perhaps he should do background checks because me being a friend of Evan's at school knew he wasn't a spy and had been looking forward to this war evenr since he found out about it.
Event 11: It was announced that Mighty's hunch was wrong and no-one was actually spying
Event 12: Mighty was planning on taking TO's flag and i pointed out to him that only 1 man had ever done that kamekaze6 and he had done it for a mesly hour and that was when shade wasn't in TO
Event 13: Might enquired to me as why i kept going offline i informed him that just like him i had returned only to fight this war the fact was i dont have time for this game at all really and i was having personal stuff i had to deal with and as i have a maths exam coming up i dont st was the last thing on my mind
Event 14:Mighty banned me from the forum when i inquired about this he banned me from the alliance
Event 15: I sent a message to To explaining how i had been banned and i sent them PFIU info such as attack codes, coordinates, how much they knew and details of the flag napping
Event 16: PFIU gangbanged the FC of TOs planet after a confusion with attack codes they only just managed to retrieve the flag and they lost every battle which happened.
Event 17: Despite sending the info to TO Rob still felt the need to attack me

for now that is all but i will be updating the history list shortly
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Insane Capture of TO Flag by PFIU
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: