A New Beginning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » A New Beginning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Rofl...Rob and Knight make a great pair don't they ?
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject:

most of your members are NooBs you say .
First that isn't correct at least half is in there 3 EVO or ending their 2 , you can hardly call them noobs , like most of them battled against some of -TO- players when we where in SBR thats is a while ago so they must have been in their 3 EVO by now . So stop using the excuse that they are noobs . First you said don't attack our noob players but you are using them in this to defend your FC ( I have no problem with that )

The Only thing you are trying to do is get the oppinion that -TO- is the big bad bully alliance and you are the brave and heroic alliance that stepped up to -TO- so all other alliances adore you .
Well I've got news for you , it isn't working

Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Shade you make me laugh!!!

i can count the wins and losses and you will see that you have only managed to win 8720 points off us till now...

we have had your flag and should have got 20000 the second butcher left and we are not the ones playing it honest!

your alliance was the one that set our codes in our main attack to stop us from attacking

due to some unknown reason!!!! (lets hope TO is not that low) my account was also hacked last night and the alliance code was changed to "sfkjk" which resulted on my players attacking eachothers bases!

now you go eat *** and stop talkin!!!

your alliance is all vets and mine is mostly noobs and yet we have managed to stand up and by far we are winning in spirits (as we should have by points too had the stupid bug not existed)

well you could probably count the amount of wins yes.. cuz that would be about 2...
Counting the amount of losses however is no doubt way beyond your brain capacity...

Our war with PFIU started officially when we were on around 26000 points... and since then no TO has battled with any other players than of PFIU...
our current score is 56k...
For those of us that can count that equals a 30k difference...

Don't they teach you how to count in Canada mighty??

and as for your members attacking eachother... you don't lose anything for that... the points just get shared out between your alliance...
wow your a moron? are you any older than 12??

I strongly beleive that the attack code error was made by you and you're just trying to cover your STUPID mistake.. how about just man up and admit you fuc.ked up...
Your a poor leader, a poor commander, and a pathetic influence...
I pity all of PFIU for having to work under your command....

T2 is right, PFIU will be a better alliance after this war simply because they will rid themselves of the embaressment that you bring them..

"your alliance is all vets and mine is mostly noobs and yet we have managed to stand up and by far we are winning in spirits"

lmao... yeh you've managed to stand up and take the severe span.king we're giving you yes.. congratulations
Winning in spirits... LoL yeh.. people losing points are always in higher spirits than those winning them... not a very outgoing alliance you got there is it lol
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Conner...when we started this war...40% of the PIFU were actual newbs. I was concerned a little for some of them but no longer. Yes, the other 50 % were in thier 2nd or 3rd evo. Not newbs but certainly not hardened battle vets.
The addition of some other players threw those figures out. I really do not know what the percentages are now. Blood played a while ago (before my time) but for how long I don't know. He hasn't gotten a chance to play this time for his base pretty much remained destroyed from repeated attacks by Rob.

I don't have any role in what the general community thinks of -TO- but in most cases people root for the underdog. Against -TO-, any other alliance battleing them is the underdog. That's just life and that's the price -TO- pays for being the dominate alliance.

As I stated earlier, Im not sh!t-slinging in this round. I havn't even started any propaganda campaigns yet as I just want to fight in a battle of skill and wits. A propaganda campaign is not required this time because of the public opinion already shifts toward the underdogs.
This really has no bearing on the war however unless recruitment is a factor.
We have lineups wanting to join the effort so there is no use in cultivating a good guy/bad guy mentality.

When it comes to sh!t-slinging or propaganda, I can run with the best however, I keep a fairly tight rein on my arrogance. I can also rank with the best here...namely Mighty and Shade.
I have decided to let them do the shining in that dept. and I just stand back and laugh at it. They are certainly an entertaining read when they get going don't you think?

Don't get sucked into something distasteful. You are too good a man for that. Of this I am certain. Let's fight the round and then I'll buy you a beer win or lose.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject:

@buthcer, im not stupid, you go and find outmy ingame name, well anyway, off to blow up some TO ships.....

oh, and shade, or anyone else except the butcher, dont respond to this,
act as if i didnt post.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:
as lowvoice cleverly sais in the spaectrace story:
it doesnt matter who you are, just what your score is.

i knew that would come back to haunt me

well i hate to contridict myself but i just put that in as a slogan but i am happy someone actually read my story however

in my opinion fair play is allways better i just put that in my story to add a bit of ruthlessness in it

shade may i write a story about TO? i was going to write one with Metody as the evil charector but i cannot find him anyway and TO is definately ultimate evil yes perhaps i can include mighty aswell (but is mighty a hero charector???)

well i need something for the sequel i kinda killed Gorth off (sorry Gorth) and the admin wants more stories out of me and as it is nearly the 6 weeks i can turn out a good handful for him
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Osiris
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject:

make a story about my heroicfull dead at the narrow gate between 2 systems kinda like Leonidas at Thermoplyae
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Shade you just too fucking stupid!!!

your alliance score might have changed from 20 something to 50 something

mines has changed from 2100 to -3000.. if you go with that alone it means my alliance has lost 5100 over all.. but we know both our alliance make points off 3rd party players also!!! i counted all the battles you dumbshit!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry for running off but Shade you can be very ignorant at times!

when did i say we lost score becuse of inside alliance attacks?

we lost our fleets due to in alliance attacks which as resualt made you guys score more.... (you score more against a damaged fleet than you do against a full fleet)

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Mighty, I normally dont like to respond to you, because you twist words to change the truth.

However, if you didnt notice, we had an inside alliance battle too, right before your guys took our flag. My fleets were decimated, and left me with nothing to defend with at all.

It did facilitate your flag grab, but it didnt cost our alliance any points at all.

If we were sore losers, we would claim that your flag grab was phoney because of the battle with me, Connor, and Sola. We arent, so this is the first you hear of it.

Also, speaking of mudslinging, Id like to point out that I have been called a multi. Not in private either, I have been called a multi in the public forums. There is no "buy you a beer" after that, PFIU has been unsportsmanlike, rude, and barbaric. I dont think that I have ever been this upset at an alliance before now.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

you have been called what you were based on facts!!!

you, your self said that you had used your evod out account to send out fleets to attack us while you had a new account and that after having the new account you logged back to the old account to check your BR's and...

i don't see how having check 2 accounts does not make you a multi.. i only tell facts.. now is this multing or not.. I leave that for people to decide for them selfes

and our inside alliance battle was diffrent than yours.. our alliance attack code was changed not by us.. yours was an alliance leader or member error.. happens all the time.. ours was a problem with somebody accessing our accounts illegally!! its diffrent

and more than one fleet attacked our FC they were at leadt 5 fleets that attacked FCand as result you had a good chance of grabbing the flag back

congrats on the Flag grab by the way.. although i find you guys to play very dirty and i don't think TO has any good in it..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

If you ever played an account all the way out to it's end, you would know what happened. Right now it is a mystery to you, so keep yer trap shut.

Mighty wrote:
"congrats on the Flag grab by the way.. although i find you guys to play very dirty and i don't think TO has any good in it.."

Yes we play dirty, if you consider intelligent fleet setups, teamwork, and good tactics "dirty".
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

PIFU should be proud! They still have more points than the Silver Sword Alliance! Go PIFU!!!!!

Unfortunately, PIFU still has less points than

27. De Leeuw 2 0 send message

Last edited by The Butcher on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
imperial wizzard
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Dirty or not Dirty, a War is a War!!!!!

It's Not How Long U Play ST, It's How U Play ST!!!!!!!
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

T2 you are wrong man...You could be objective but not always right.
Bloodmagic's base hasnt been destroyed more than twice in more than 2 weeks and you said we dont let him play. Even so...it is war and i am not complaining about your alliance outnumbering and not leetings us play

Anyway now will be TO judged because we attacks are just over 27&28 position alliance?(THOSE ARE THE WORST ALLIANCES)

And not mighty...we are not getting points from other people...Check the history of battle
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

I should have known a "civilized war" could not ensue do the the inflated ego's of many participants.

Oh well...too bad about the flag...at least we don't have to worry about ours. It's not worth anything any how !

Now I can get busy increasing my score instead of worrying about what else is happening.
I'm not sure about anything said here now but I think a lot of disguised BS has premeated the forums.

I believe it's time for me to log out of the forums while I retain some respect for the players involved and concentrate on maintaining my POSITIVE score.
If anyone has any problems with me...better send me a PM about it.

This is for 2 reasons and they are...I will not be reading the forums for a few days and I can drop the diplomatic mealy-mouth talk and express what I think in language that leaves no doubt in the minds of others of my thoughts and perceptions.

Go ahead and fling the sh!t...but...at this point in time it is making everyone look like little idoits.

Oh...and Rubens...I know you didn't keep his base flat for a week. It's really not important to me by a day or 2 one way or the other.
The finer details of your attacks...I don't know and for dates...I don't care.
A couple of shots...that is suppose to happen...This is war ! Next time he may do it to you. Not an issue in my opinion.
And 1 more thing...I certainly would not pull that gun about us being 28 position and you guys attacking. That would be a cheap propaganda ploy used by the lesser talented players who have not the ability to formulate anything creative. We are where we are because we deserve it. No excuses in that dept. Did you expect anything less? I sure didn't.
The reasons are obvious without reiterating again.
see ya in a few days.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
I should have known a "civilized war" could not ensue do the the inflated ego's of many participants.

Oh well...too bad about the flag...at least we don't have to worry about ours. It's not worth anything any how !

Now I can get busy increasing my score instead of worrying about what else is happening.
I'm not sure about anything said here now but I think a lot of disguised BS has premeated the forums.

I believe it's time for me to log out of the forums while I retain some respect for the players involved and concentrate on maintaining my POSITIVE score.
If anyone has any problems with me...better send me a PM about it.

This is for 2 reasons and they are...I will not be reading the forums for a few days and I can drop the diplomatic mealy-mouth talk and express what I think in language that leaves no doubt in the minds of others of my thoughts and perceptions.

Go ahead and fling the sh!t...but...at this point in time it is making everyone look like little idoits.

Oh...and Rubens...I know you didn't keep his base flat for a week. It's really not important to me by a day or 2 one way or the other.
The finer details of your attacks...I don't know and for dates...I don't care.
A couple of shots...that is suppose to happen...This is war ! Next time he may do it to you. Not an issue in my opinion.
And 1 more thing...I certainly would not pull that gun about us being 28 position and you guys attacking. That would be a cheap propaganda ploy used by the lesser talented players who have not the ability to formulate anything creative. We are where we are because we deserve it. No excuses in that dept. Did you expect anything less? I sure didn't.
The reasons are obvious without reiterating again.
see ya in a few days.

Its easy to be on the forum when you have something good to say about you or your alliance but its really hard when you have nothing to say and when you are inventing excuses and false arguments Anyway i respect you cuz we have been on the forum according many things for month but now is better to you to move out and reflex...
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:

T2, you know me. I dont like to flame my enemies in the forums during a war. However, being called a multi has pushed me past the edge of reason, and I feel free to let my inner child out for a while
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject:

Butcher wrote:

After opening a new account, I never changed my fleet directions, or even logged on to make my fleets attack in the order I wanted them to. I logged back in to review the battle reports, and thats all.

who said what again? i belive your the one that said you were multing your self!!!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject:

And like I said, if you ever played an account to the end of it's evolution, you would understand what I did.

It's o.k. that you can't comprehend it, just ask one of your members that has played a full evo before, like T2, Janek, Big Mama, etc. It's a bit over your head.

Maybe if you dont be a puss and finish the round, you will find out yourself.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » A New Beginning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: