View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
lol... what did you expect shade to let you in lowvoice

rubans... shut up you lil weirdo!

no i have no desire to actually join TO however if the oportunaty was given to me i would have to think it over

all i expected was you to die which is what is happening shade could kick ur as.s without my info there was never any doubt about that i just wanted him to finish u off quickly and i will have the pride to say that i had a small role to play in that
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject:

hehe.. lowvoice..

isn't funny, what you did just cut you off any good alliance..

you'r an enemy of TO, your an enemy of PFIU and i'm sure NZ wouldn't like a rat in there alliance... so have fun playing!

there are 2 kinds of spys.. spys that go into an alliance in the order of another alliance and try to get info.... (being loyal to there original alliace)

than there are spys that spy as a mesure of desperation... nobody wants one of the 2nd type in there alliance.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
well lets look at this logically shall we ur position is 27# and TOs position is 1# so that must mean u are in minus points

even if you maraciously managed to keep the flag for the full 20% 20% of Tos score of 55400 is 11080 which would probably knock u into plus but TO will change this

I have now seen both sides of this war PFIU have poor planning and keep changing there mind and when things go wrong Mighty blaims it on someone else

The TO members cannot read as when i sent them the message containing all of PFIU's info to get revenge from Mighty's betrayal they still attacked me

I have no position on this war all players are as currupt and stupid as each other

perhaps its time a third party alliance got involved

i think lowvoice is sad.. after lowvoice was ranting and razing at how he utmost hated -TO-, he was denied by the anti-TO- alliance...

now hes out there for revenge...

also lowvoice.. you make me laugh... if TO gains more points then PFIU gets more points from their flag which will get us farther than "11080"..

@Rubens... im willing to bet that we'll get farther than 7% or whatever you said.. i think we'll get to at least 15%.. if you guys dont get it before then then you guys arent getting it
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject:

hmm i wounder how many days before Butcher evos out and giver us his points !!!! he'll give us 20% alone!!! thats what.. "18000"

as for the rest of you.. i think we can get more than 7% !

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

thank you Noxus

bloodmagic if i wanted the opinion of an idiot i would ask for it

knight of truth the third alliance will bash u first if it ever gets made

mighty i would rather be an enemy of both of you than a ally of one of you

and it wasnt a measure of desperation it was revenge - i did it just to spite you and i dont consider it spying as i was in the alliance to fight against TO but u merely made my opinion change

and by the way little known fact (or it is for PFIU at least ) TOs flag has only been stolen once before and no it was not stole by Mighty it was stolen by kamekaze6 and TO had it within an hour and it was stolen and taken back while Shade wasnt playin

and I personally put in a bet that TO will have their flag back before butchers evo is out

and Mighty is this the closest uve ever got to beating TO taking their flag? well at least we know he wont deleate his account again till the flag is taken back

greetz

enemy of all

Lowvoice
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
thank you Noxus

bloodmagic if i wanted the opinion of an idiot i would ask for it

knight of truth the third alliance will bash u first if it ever gets made

mighty i would rather be an enemy of both of you than a ally of one of you

and it wasnt a measure of desperation it was revenge - i did it just to spite you and i dont consider it spying as i was in the alliance to fight against TO but u merely made my opinion change

and by the way little known fact (or it is for PFIU at least ) TOs flag has only been stolen once before and no it was not stole by Mighty it was stolen by kamekaze6 and TO had it within an hour and it was stolen and taken back while Shade wasnt playin

and I personally put in a bet that TO will have their flag back before butchers evo is out

and Mighty is this the closest uve ever got to beating TO taking their flag? well at least we know he wont deleate his account again till the flag is taken back

greetz

enemy of all

Lowvoice

lmao

sad act, you really are...
sold us all out

i mean, falling out with someone over war...i.e: me and Rubens

but
falling out with people cus u ratted the mout is just sad
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

i sold no-one out mighty sold me out i was getting revenge
and anyway who said i didnt like rubens?
ive never liked u bloodmagic sorry if that affends u but ur to arrogant for my liking
and also mighty lets not forget something
was it not you that first invented spying?
i rest my case

and lets just look at something else what TO got that PFIU hasnt it
A extra hunt score
Less members yet more points
A positive score
Members they can all trust
actualy facts to back up what they are saying
mostly all vets with at least a years experience
a #1 position on the leaderboard
and a leader who isnt a idiot
and several positions in the hall of fame

and just for the record Mighty if im so bad why has HAV done things u havent done
2 and out 3 scoreplanet records are higher
the leader didnt deleate his account when he got beaten by TO
loyal members
we had a positive score for a much longer time
must i go on?
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject:

please do.. you make me crack

i told you before i tell you again.. its nothing personal.. i didn't say you suck.. i said you were inactive.. i need active members in my alliance.. you weren;t the only one i let go.. all inactives left us.. the reason for that is that we dont want TO to know we have new members so we boot the people that don't put in effort and we keep the ones that do

now when i say affort i dont mean they have to win.. blood is still with us and he has lost more 5000 points alone.. how ever he puts the effort so we keep him..

blood, stop answering em in fourms.. to all new PFIU members.. they are only 2 people that talk on behalf of PFIU in the fourms.. me and T2..

these guys are not worth you time.. leave em up to me and T2

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

PIFU has reason to celebrate, a TO flag grab is not taking candy from a baby. Congratulations on a good job.

However, you cant open the champagne yet. This was only the first large battle of a larger war...

"this era will end in 93 d"

Total Ownage has declared this round as theirs, and it will be. PIFU has decided to fight TO, and deny them that privelege. This war lasts three more months. Yes, that means that, in order to win, Mighty has to play out the entire round.

If Mighty and PFIU stops now, or after claiming points on the flag, (or after we get it back) the war hasnt been won.

Can PIFU state that they will earn more points than us this era? Can PIFU keep their flag from us the entire era? Will Mighty quit after a month, and let TO dominate again, or will he fight it out until PIFU really defeats TO for good?

We'll see.
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

You will loose it soon enough. Plans are in the making.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject:

The Butcher wrote:
PIFU has reason to celebrate, a TO flag grab is not taking candy from a baby. Congratulations on a good job.

However, you cant open the champagne yet. This was only the first large battle of a larger war...

"this era will end in 93 d"

Total Ownage has declared this round as theirs, and it will be. PIFU has decided to fight TO, and deny them that privelege. This war lasts three more months. Yes, that means that, in order to win, Mighty has to play out the entire round.

If Mighty and PFIU stops now, or after claiming points on the flag, (or after we get it back) the war hasnt been won.

Can PIFU state that they will earn more points than us this era? Can PIFU keep their flag from us the entire era? Will Mighty quit after a month, and let TO dominate again, or will he fight it out until PIFU really defeats TO for good?

We'll see.

Well spoken Butcher...My personal goals were a couple of things....provide competition to -TO-. Last round -TO- died of boredom in thier Black Hole domination. BTW...you guys taught me a lot that that time. I hope the guys can apply the same tactics at the FC.

Another thing...we have been fighting multi's and they really are not good competition to gauge our true ability. This battle with -TO- will teach our members many things they would not learn otherwise. It also has a humbleing effect on anyone who thought they were better than they were. Anyone who comes out at least even in thier score should be proud they were able to take on the best players and effectively compete.

I certainly won't get caught up in a mud slinging war as I have too much respect for the members of -TO-.

So....let's have at it. It certainly has been fun so far
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject:

and it will stay fun, as long as there is but the slightest chance PFIU can defeat TO. and vica versa. Ive liked it so far!

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

lets hope that this lot dont pussy out like Defiance I, II and III
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Don't worry Vrictus. As an alliance, PIFU is as solid as they come. This is what enables us to wage war on -TO-. Win or lose...PIFU will still be here when the war is over.
No fear that they will fizzle under pressure. The core group has too many battles together to wither and defect.
This war is really nothing more than the next level of training our group has undertaken. We are enjoying it considerably ! The fact that everyone is spending every available spare minute on line is testiment to this.

Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject:

The time for honoring yourselves will soon be at an end..

i've read posts with PFIU claiming they are winning this war...

But what have you achieved??

-TO- have smashed PFIU for 30,000 points...
your alliance sits in the minus scores, only boosted upwards by those of your members that bash non-TO players...

You've stolen our flag.. sure... congrats
through espionage (i hope)... knowing the location of our FC and our fleet setups...

15 people against the 6(at the time) active members of Total Ownage...
and now guarding it with almost every member of your alliance...
25 Fleets i counted yesterday...
There is no skill involved in that...
It is certainly no accomplishment to be particuly proud of...

You can claim a max of what 17k?, if you manage to hold our flag for 10 days... sh.it... we can earn that back off your as.ses in a week...

If your winning? who's losing? lol
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject:

Shade you make me laugh!!!

i can count the wins and losses and you will see that you have only managed to win 8720 points off us till now...

we have had your flag and should have got 20000 the second butcher left and we are not the ones playing it honest!

your alliance was the one that set our codes in our main attack to stop us from attacking

due to some unknown reason!!!! (lets hope TO is not that low) my account was also hacked last night and the alliance code was changed to "sfkjk" which resulted on my players attacking eachothers bases!

now you go eat shit and stop talkin!!!

your alliance is all vets and mine is mostly noobs and yet we have managed to stand up and by far we are winning in spirits (as we should have by points too had the stupid bug not existed)

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject:

I would not accuse any of TO for the "code bug" but I will say this.

TO is no longer in 1st place where they planned to be. I guess you are not winning as well based on TO's aspirations. I dont expect to win however I expect to keep you busy enough and provide enough competition to keep you interested. I also hope to be competitive enough to prevent a cakewalk by your veteran crew. If we can do this...-TO- may have to suck back a lot of crowing and join the ranks of the regular players. It will also dispell the reverence that some of the players hold with justified regard for -TO-. They are afraid of the -TO- alliance.

No...I don't expect to win this time. Just hold you from achieving your total dominance of this round. I expect to win the next time -TO- make an appearence though and you know something...I could be right !
I guess it will depend on how many newbs we have at the time when it happens.
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject:

T2 stop the childish comments. The Era has just started so how could you possibly state we are losing.
And if you really want a comment on that, I think that fighting PFIU and scoring 56 k is more to be proud of than fighting multies and raiding farms and scoring 58 k.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject:

as lowvoice cleverly sais in the spaectrace story:
it doesnt matter who you are, just what your score is.

Meaning if we score 58k in a way not breaking the rules, and you score 56k in any way fair, then we are better, cause we scored fairly and more. raiding farms isnt bad, cause we didnt create them.

If i made a acount, and I let PFIU bash me, thats not bad, cause their fighting me, and i have only 1 acount. Even if i send them doomstars, its not bad, just stupid.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth, tell me your ingame name. I think your head has inflated, and needs to be popped.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » A New Beginning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Page 9 of 11

Jump to: